The Real Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Ra
I was playing KOTOR 2 recently (BEST GAME) and I was really curious of the 'real sith'. I just wanted to know your thoughts and theories on this topic, I am really intrested.

Slash_KMC
Star Wars: The Old Republic

Lord Lucien
"Best game". Right.

Kazenji
I recently finished the game and the ending was meh and i even was playing on the darkside was expecting something better.

Darth Truculent
KoTOR 2 is not the best IMO, but opinions differ. Anyway, the 'real Sith' are prior to Revan's Sith Empire as Slash's link directs. After the original dark Jedi were defeated, they fled and discovered systems like Malachor, Ziost and Korriban where the dark side was strong. On Korriban they discovered a species that practiced dark sorcery. From there they grew only stronger and stronger. The original Sith had a 'council' that resembled more like a feudal society. It was Revan who attempted to implement a 'Rule of Two." He screwed up when he tried to turn hundreds of Jedi to the dark side after the Mandalorian Wars.

Bane fanatically copied Revan's knowledge, but he implemented the real Rule of Two - only two Sith at any given time. Both the Jedi and Sith orders had become decadent and weak so he destroyed the Brotherhood of Darkness and the Sith hid in shadows until the Clone Wars and the Great Jedi Purge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.