Zatanna vs X-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/6240/intro5.gif

vs

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/4006/zatannabydarthterry.jpg

Prep-Man
Wouldn't Nate just mind rape her?

Konton
Depends on how strong his TP is. I've never read any X-Man, but I know Zatanna's bested J'onn's mind while unconscious twice, searched the earth in seconds with an astral projection, replaced and destroyed J'onn's memories without him even knowing she did it, and mindwiped some of DC's greatest heroes.

*shrug*

SamZED
^Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wouldn't Nate just mind rape her? So the answer is "no". smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
X-man mind rapes her probably. He had absolutely ridiculous TP at times. IRCC he operated on a Multiversal scale at one point.

Angel Watching
X-man has masterful TP

Warlord
I give it to Xman too. he most likely acts before Zee in this fight

AsbestosFlaygon
X-Man

Bentley
Couldn't he just tk rip her in half while mind-raping her and blocking the part of her brain that allows her to cast spells? Zatanna could do some damage if she managed to attack, but I understand current X-man has some enchanced time perception.

Yes, precog and the power to see multiple timelines branching out from his own depending on the different happenings in the present.

Her magical pseudoTP is very impressive, but he is still better than her and her durabilty can't handle a TK pounding of his level. He probably reacts before she does too.

x-man for the win

Xplosive
X-Man. He has raw power, man. And he is good now with it.

Symmetric Chaos
Pots! Eid!

King Castle
X-man easy he easily reached into the mind s of the x-men all at once including jean and pulled the image of onslaught even though onslaught had TP removed his image from their minds.

Zatanna be lucky if X-man doesnt turn her into a vegetable and her magic TP aint nothing to nate.

BlackZero30x
on erom srewop ftw

King Castle
who do you think is faster the telepathic action or some one who speaks backwards?

nate can also give tp commands like: Sleep shorter and faster.

also he is fast enough to stop a psi bolt in mid flight and turn it around to the attacker jean grey while talkin to both madelyn and jean

Prep-Man
It really depends on who gets the first attack off first. though.

Mindset
Originally posted by Konton
Depends on how strong his TP is. I've never read any X-Man, but I know Zatanna's bested J'onn's mind while unconscious twice, searched the earth in seconds with an astral projection, replaced and destroyed J'onn's memories without him even knowing she did it, and mindwiped some of DC's greatest heroes.

*shrug* It's stronger than Jonns

Black bolt z
Can she say "epar elbisivin"

"Id"
For what its worth. Its my understanding the Zatanna is no TP slouch.

AsbestosFlaygon
Zatanna's backwards speech are negated by X-Man's TP ability.

He takes control of her before she even completes a one-word sentence.

Not to mention he has other powers like TK, precog and teleportation.

Lord_Talron
nate can def win even if he cant tp her

AsbestosFlaygon
Well, if he has other options of countering "eiD" from Zatanna, I don't see why not.

Mindset
lol

LOL

EL OH EL!

the ninjak
Precog allows Nate to perceive Zatanna as the threat she is. An reacts accordingly.

By Telepathically halting her instantly. After scanning her mind he puts her to sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.