Double life for $11 robbery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
http://freethescottsisters.blogspot.com/

How is this even possible? I don't want to get into the racial element of this case, but rather focus on the extreme miscarriage of justice. If this case is as it's reported here why is this not national news and how can this local judicial system not be indicted (yes I mean everyone in this local system). We have the nerve to ***** about the most trivial of matters, but when a travesty of this magnitude occurrs our national media is totally silent. And please don't respond with a liberal this and conservative that BS....

Recently on my facebook page and friend posted the question of rather or not this is a "christan nation". Well from what I've studied in the bible and noting the example of Jesus (the only example we "christians" are supposed to seek to follow) I will have to say that this is NOT a christian nation but rather a nation of madeup- feel good-divisive -get rich-u going to hell-we're better than them-religious self serving fanantics!

I know no system is perfect but damn! This shit has got to stop! I'm hoping to find that this whole case is fake and that we Americans would not allow something like this to happen.

King Castle
sounds about right with the happenings of small corrupt town or incompetent town. no, one cares and its sad its called being apathetic.

things like this makes me hate the system and wanna step outside the "law".

there are similar stories where ppl are accused and sentence harshly. the FBI should have bn notified for possible police corruption but more often then not they will not investigate and will side with the system out of pure laziness.

The Nuul
God bless America, best Country in the World!

King Castle
i think its time for citizens to start saying no more and do more then just talk. where is the indignant family?

i know mine would be making phone calls and the town would be full of my family and some ppl be gettin beatings and turning up dead.

u dont screw with my momma, nanna or brother, cop/judge or not.

Gadabout
well this is what is meant by "NO justice, NO peace" but the vast majority of the country choose to view this statement as criminal...until it happens time and time again to them. Just look at the rise in membership into the many militias in the country due to their perceived unjustified federal rule.

King Castle
the modern american arent real americans at least dont live nor uphold the principles that this country was founded on. they mock the ppl who still believe in individual rights and that ppl's constitutional right is to be able to remove/overthrow a corrupt government.

so long that it doesnt happen to them they dont care as long as they have a job a home with two cars,,, freedom is a sacrifice they willingly give for comfort

majid86
Double life for $11 robbery

Thats just totally ridiculous.

Rogue Jedi
There's gotta be more to this story, I don't buy it.

majid86
Yeah, it smells like bullshit

Lord Lucien
Well... better than what would have happened in Saudi Arabia.

King Kandy
This is nothing. Even if you lived here your whole life, god help you if you were born in another country (esp if it's Haiti).

If you are arrested twice, you will be deported (note that I did not say convicted. Even if your case is dropped or you are found innocent, you will be deported). A guy, for instance, was arrested for having a marijuana cigarette, and even though his first arrest was dropped, he was deported--except, deporting people to Haiti was illegal, so instead he was sent to a privately owned prison in Texas and was beaten there constantly be his racist inmates. The reason why this happened is that private prisons actually lobbied the government to make it so immigration cases were sent there.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by King Castle
the modern american arent real americans at least dont live nor uphold the principles that this country was founded on. they mock the ppl who still believe in individual rights and that ppl's constitutional right is to be able to remove/overthrow a corrupt government.

so long that it doesnt happen to them they dont care as long as they have a job a home with two cars,,, freedom is a sacrifice they willingly give for comfort

Yeah, that's the trouble with liberalism.

RE: Blaxican
Not really "liberalism", so much as "greed".

Lord Lucien
Alligator-crocodile.

Bicnarok
It seems to be a general thing, money is more important than life.

If you rob someone or rip the tax man off, you go down for a long time.
Kill someone or ruin a childs life, you can be out in 15 or 2 years

Robtard
Supposedly it's payback because the Scott's family had testified against a Sheriff which landed him a prison sentence earlier on.

Small town, corrupt cops and judge, makes sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.