Zealot vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Thanos is restricted to using physical attacks only. I'm reasonably confident he could mess with Zealots head, but I want to see if she can survive his physical attacks, and hurt him with her sword.

Who wins?

Stoic
This fight should resemble the one that Thanos had with Gamora. I'd bet that Zealot is every bit as deadly as Gamora.

rotiart
It would be like waves wearing down a cliffside... She can do it after a longggggg time but thanos lands one hit and its over... It would be incredibly diffixult for her due to his durabikty and stamina but i think she can pull out 4/10 based on skills alone

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by rotiart
It would be like waves wearing down a cliffside... She can do it after a longggggg time but thanos lands one hit and its over... It would be incredibly diffixult for her due to his durabikty and stamina but i think she can pull out 4/10 based on skills alone her blades can supposedly cut thru anything

Stoic
Originally posted by rotiart
It would be like waves wearing down a cliffside... She can do it after a longggggg time but thanos lands one hit and its over... It would be incredibly diffixult for her due to his durabikty and stamina but i think she can pull out 4/10 based on skills alone

I've read a lot of comics with Z in them, and while she is impressive she wouldn't/shouldn't be able to take Thanos down, his hide is really that tough. Think about it for a second, Gamora just shattered her God Slayer on his skin, and it didn't leave a mark, nor should a sword ever take someone down who was capable of surviving a black hole.

Thanos on the other hand shouldn't be able to land a solid blow on her. I think he'd win the match every time, but it would take him a long time.

Guys on Thanos' power level (strength level) do not need to hit people in Zealot's durability or strength class to do damage, they can create seismic attacks, or thunder clap attacks from a distance to even things up.

"Id"
Surprisingly despite her rank. Zealot does not have a fabled sword forged from the creation engine. Though her blades, can repel energy, and seemingly hurt invulnerable beings of Majestic class.

Her biggest attribute, even compared to the likes such as Gamora, or Midnighter is her raw experience, and complete dedication armed/unarmed combat.

Yes I think Zealot can test Thanos, more so then Gamora. As to who would win. Probably Thanos. His own battle smarts, and personal experience complements his overwhelm physical attributes.

Stoic
Originally posted by "Id"
Surprisingly despite her rank. Zealot does not have a fabled sword forged from the creation engine. Though her blades, can repel energy, and seemingly hurt invulnerable beings of Majestic class.

Her biggest attribute, even compared to the likes such as Gamora, or Midnighter is her raw experience, and complete dedication armed/unarmed combat.

Yes I think Zealot can test Thanos, more so then Gamora. As to who would win. Probably Thanos. His own battle smarts, and personal experience complements his overwhelm physical attributes.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.