Enjoy weed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YoBro
Can you recommend me a very unique and enjoyable way to enjoy the feeling of being high, while alone? You see, I'm kinda tired of just watching movies when high smile

YoBro
Really, I'm in serious need of advice...

amnesia
Heroin

YoBro
No, I don't wanna take drugs. Only weed.

That ACDC Chick
weed is a drug erm

Kaibs
Originally posted by YoBro
No, I don't wanna take drugs. Only weed.

What the hell do you think marijuana is?

Anyway if you don't want to smoke weed take morphine or some vicodin. It just depends on what kind of high you want to get to be honest.

That ACDC Chick
drink a shit ton of cough syrup

Kaibs
And listen to Three 6 Mafia while you do it.

That ACDC Chick
and then shoot yourself in the face

lol/jk haermm
but seriously no expression

YoBro
Who got da hydro - who got da lime green - who got da Bobby Brown - we got Bin Laden weed! big grin

But nope, ONLY weed, I don't wanna take other drugs. Anyways, Three 6 Mafia is good weed music due to the beats and rhytm. But I plan on smoking all night long, and music can't keep me entertained all night sad

Kaibs
I'd rather listen to Bone if i'm going to smoke weed, but i'm an old school guy. Three 6 was just for the cough syrup. Sippin On Some Syrup - Three 6 Mafia but anyways.

~Bun Bun~
Techno is pretty trippy while under the influence

YoBro
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Techno is pretty trippy while under the influence

That sounds kinda awesome, actually. I can imagine how "sharp" the sound must be.

Dave_97
dude, dude, brah, ok, so check it.
Take some E, and watch "philosophy of a knife" That shit, will f*ck you right up.

YoBro
Originally posted by Dave_97
dude, dude, brah, ok, so check it.
Take some E, and watch "philosophy of a knife" That shit, will f*ck you right up.

Again, I don't wanna take other drugs than weed... I've been smoking weed for 2 years, I'm still not tired of it. I have tried other drugs (crack, amphetamine), but I feel like a disgusting junkie when doing so... Weed is just my cup of tea big grin

Quincy
Smash Brothers *****

Shakyamunison
Can you recommend me a very unique and enjoyable way to enjoy the feeling of being high, while alone? You see, I'm kinda tired of just watching movies when high smile

Play music. Not, put on a cd, but pick up a guitar, bass, or sit down at a piano, and play music. If you don't know anything to play, just write something. If you don't know how to write, then just jam. If you don't know how to jam, then just make noise.

iKinneas
Dude, get high and play a Resident Evil game. You'll be so immersed the hours will literally FLY away.

Kaibs
Again, I don't wanna take other drugs than weed... I've been smoking weed for 2 years, I'm still not tired of it. I have tried other drugs (crack, amphetamine), but I feel like a disgusting junkie when doing so... Weed is just my cup of tea big grin

2 years. Such a seasoned veteran.

I jest. To each their own. I don't do anything anymore except take vicodin when i'm in pain.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by iKinneas
Dude, get high and play a Resident Evil game. You'll be so immersed the hours will literally FLY away. Your sig is epic. Makes me wanna play the original RE.

mikeydude
Lil wayne is good for a high.
The doors, also good.

But try just walking. I mean seriously. Go outside and lay in the grass stare at the sky and zone. Its what i did when i got tired of listening to lil wayne - single.

YoBro
Originally posted by mikeydude
Lil wayne is good for a high.
The doors, also good.

But try just walking. I mean seriously. Go outside and lay in the grass stare at the sky and zone. Its what i did when i got tired of listening to lil wayne - single.

That's actually a good idea. It's a long time since I last enjoyed the nature when high... It's a beautiful experience, and I feel stupid for not having thought about it before. Thanks for the advice smile

amnesia
Do X and watch JoJo's bizarre adventure, shit is so cash

YoBro
OK, why do all people recommend me X and shit in here? I don't wanna take any of that stuff. The question was "How to enjoy weed", not what other stuff to take.

King Kandy
I'm not a big fan of smoking alone. Better with a friend.

YoBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm not a big fan of smoking alone. Better with a friend.

I like that, too, but everyone around me thinks that I don't smoke it anymore, and I want it to stay that way :P

amnesia
Fine, smoke and watch JoJo's bizarre adventure. Or some adventure time.

King Kandy
I like that, too, but everyone around me thinks that I don't smoke it anymore, and I want it to stay that way :P
"Daicon IV" is hella trippy.

JacopeX
No, I don't wanna take drugs. Only weed. Stoners are funny and stupid people.

YoBro
Originally posted by JacopeX
Stoners are funny and stupid people.

OK, that was kinda discriminating. I enjoy weed, even though I don't wanna take the hard stuff, so what? Would I be less "funny and stupid" if I took the hard drugs? No. I would just be more of a junkie.

amnesia
OK, that was kinda discriminating. I enjoy weed, even though I don't wanna take the hard stuff, so what? Would I be less "funny and stupid" if I took the hard drugs? No. I would just be more of a junkie.

He didn't defend drugs, he made fun of potheads.

JacopeX
OK, that was kinda discriminating. I enjoy weed, even though I don't wanna take the hard stuff, so what? Would I be less "funny and stupid" if I took the hard drugs? No. I would just be more of a junkie. Discrimanating?

STFU!

There have been groups of individuals who have faced much more bigotry and oppression, whereas they had to fight for their own civil rights so you don't really fit that bill (unless you want to count trying to make weed legal.)

You would be much less "funny and stupid" if you weren't so ignorant and not doing any drugs.

Mindship
Take a walk/hike.
Listen to music.
Surf the net.
Masturbate.
Meditate
Eat.
Draw.
People-watch.
Start a journal of self-discovery.
Smoke more, see how high you can get.

YoBro
Originally posted by JacopeX
Discrimanating?

STFU!

There have been groups of individuals who have faced much more bigotry and oppression, whereas they had to fight for their own civil rights so you don't really fit that bill (unless you want to count trying to make weed legal.)

You would be much less "funny and stupid" if you weren't so ignorant and not doing any drugs.

If you don't smoke weed, fine, that's the wiser choice. But don't bring up that shit here, this thread was not made for peoples' opinion on weed, but different ways to enjoy it.

YoBro
Originally posted by Mindship
Take a walk/hike.
Listen to music.
Surf the net.
Masturbate.
Meditate
Eat.
Draw.
People-watch.

Listening to music is very enjoyable, but I'm too used to it. As I've already said, I would like to go outside and enjoy the nature a little.

However, you gave me an amazing idea; drawing and a journal of self-discovery. I get so sick thoughts when high, and they amaze me, but I can't remember them next day; writing them down would leave me some serious wisdom to read next day. Also, I'm kinda interested in what weird stuff I might end up drawing...

Mindship
...a journal of self-discovery. I get so sick thoughts when high, and they amaze me, but I can't remember them next day; writing them down would leave me some serious wisdom to read next day. I kept logs of my 'trips' (if with weed+) while in grad school. Nuggets of insight at times emerged.

RE: Blaxican
Read the bible. Shit will blow your mind, especially Revelations.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Mindship
Take a walk/hike.
Listen to music.
Surf the net.
Masturbate.
Meditate
Eat.
Draw.
People-watch.

is very fun. it just makes life better for some reason....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.