Asgard vs. Annihilation wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
1:All asgardians in the fight minus odin(no destroyer armor either)

2: All asgardians including odin.

3: The asgardians also have the norn stones.

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

I hope by all Asgardians you don't simply mean Thor, plus some cannon fodder.

Which era of Asgard is this? When you say Asgard, do you mean only the Aesir or the entire realm of Asgard?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

I hope by all Asgardians you don't simply mean Thor, plus some cannon fodder.

Which era of Asgard is this? When you say Asgard, do you mean only the Aesir or the entire realm of Asgard? All asgardians.Loki,balder,warriors three,etc...all of them.and Fodder.

Prep-Man
Thor solos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You've seen the light and been converted huh?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
All asgardians.Loki,balder,warriors three,etc...all of them.and Fodder.

So it isn't current era?

What about Enchantress and Karnilla? The Giants, the demons and dwarves? Hela and Hel? Ymir? Can the Asgardians use the Norn Stones, the Twilight Sword and so on?

Or is this strickly the Aesir?

Because I don't see how they'd win it by themselves. Maybe after Fraction's run they'll go from being low level barbarians to highly advanced Gods but in the last incarnation, Asgardians were Class 30's with swords and spears.

Sr J-Bieb
Annihilation Wave easily.

Black bolt z
You've seen the light and been converted huh?

So it isn't current era?

What about Enchantress and Karnilla? The Giants, the demons and dwarves? Hela and Hel? Ymir? Can the Asgardians use the Norn Stones, the Twilight Sword and so on?

Or is this strickly the Aesir? None of the other beings out of the city of asgard.

And no artifacts.

I'll add a third option where they can use the norn stones though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
None of the other beings out of the city of asgard.

And no artifacts.

I'll add a third option where they can use the norn stones though.

Then I don't see how you can possibly think the Aesir can win.

This is Thor, Loki plus an army of maybe a few thousand beings who are Class 50 at best versus the Annihilation wave.

Recently, Kieron showed that every God can project their immortal soul which was neat, so hopefully this is a sign of Asgardian's going back to being uber. Siege turned them into hand ninjas.

Black bolt z
Then I don't see how you can possibly think the Aesir can win.

This is Thor, Loki plus an army of maybe a few thousand beings who are Class 50 at best versus the Annihilation wave.

Recently, Kieron showed that every God can project their immortal soul which was neat, so hopefully this is a sign of Asgardian's going back to being uber. Siege turned them into hand ninjas. Aesir?

And don't they have a chance with odin with the norn stones?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Aesir?

And don't they have a chance with odin with the norn stones?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%86sir

There chances would go up, but I don't think current Odin would be enough to turn the tide.

I mean Thanos, and even Aegis and Tenebrous are part of the Annihilation wave.

The norn stones would be a plus for the ground troops.

Desaad
I think if you start getting into some of the uber weapons they can bring into it, they might have a chance. Bringing in, like, Karnilla wielding the Norn Stones with the Twilight Sword, Busiek Avengers style.

But in terms of normal 'ground' forces, no way.

Prep-Man
Destroyer.

Johnny Sorrow
The Annihilation Wave is too much unless Odin shows off his stuff.

zopzop
Wait is this the Wave with Aegis and Teneberous, with Thanos and their Galactus cannon and Annihilus with the Quantum Bands? Because if so, all the 9 worlds fall.

If it's just Annihilus and crew, Odin solos.

the ninjak
The wave kills them all.

rotiart
If it's the entire war vs all the nine worlds that would be more interesting cause then you got surtur vs tenebrous... Thor vs ravanous ( who took it to norrin).. Odin vs annihilus with the quantum bands...

In that fight I'd lean towards the nine worlds cause you got eleve... The born stones... Cask of everwinter... Etc...

rotiart
Oh and to be clear... If its the whole wave... Annihilus clears all three...

Nihilist
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Annihilation Wave easily.

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
If it's the entire war vs all the nine worlds that would be more interesting cause then you got surtur vs tenebrous

And what would Surtur do vs Tenebrous? This was a guy that was stalemating, and some say winning, against a normal state Galactus. Hell, Tenebrous and Aegis would wipe out all the 9 worlds and have time to spare for a coffee break at Starbucks.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thor solos. you high?

rotiart
Well with the whole nine worlds you'll have surtur with the twilight sword...
And galactus was defeated by both tenebrous and aegis and what happened when surfer took them on? Not trying to overreach the argument...

And then you have characters like Loki... The enchantress etc... With their considerable magics...

Odin fully amped in the destroyer armor could possibly have a go at those elders... The primordial powers

But like I said wave clears all... It only becomes any kind of a contest when it's the wave vs all of the nine worlds

Or you exempt the primordials an thanos and leave the rest...

zopzop
Originally posted by rotiart
Well with the whole nine worlds you'll have surtur with the twilight sword...

And what will Surtur do with it vs Tenebrous? He was stalemating a non hungry/starving Galactus. As dangerous as the renegade Beyonder was, Galactus himself said "those two are far more dangerous" referring to Aegis and Tenebrous.

This is a testament to how powerful Galactus is that it took two Cosmic Gods to put him down. Surfer did nothing against them. He was swatted like an insect by Aegis. His body was cracked and battered. He used the energies of the Crunch to erase them. You think Asgard is on the border of the Crunch like the Kyln prison is?

Which mean nothing to beings as powerful as Aegis and Tenebrous.

This is the only chance the 9 worlds have. And I have a feeling they would slag the armor like the Celestials did.

janus77
T or A solo with little effort.

this is serious spite.

rotiart
Altered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.