Thor vs Invincible pure h2h...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dmills
Pure h2h... To the DEATH!!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Invincible has gone up overall recently. I'd say his at least in the same class as Thing/Colossus physically but he isn't ready to fight Thor hand to hand to death. He gets annihilated every single time.

dmills
I was under the impression that he was in that Colossus range when he first recieved his powers. He should be well beyond that now shouldn't he?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dmills
I was under the impression that he was in that Colossus range when he first recieved his powers. He should be well beyond that now shouldn't he?

What gave you that idea?

About 30 issues into the series he started working out and was able to bench press 400 tons with some effort. At this point his probably in the thousands of tons range. So around Colossus level physically.

iceman24567
Thor is WAY stronger and more durable too. Mark gets curbstomped

dmills
Damn. I wanted a good slug fest without that dumb ass healing factor crap involved. Just good ole fashioned durability and damage soak.

Oh well.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Invincible has gone up overall recently. I'd say his at least in the same class as Thing/Colossus physically but he isn't ready to fight Thor hand to hand to death. He gets annihilated every single time. this

thor can shatter planets (brb..hell terrax has also shown this power), so invincible in a real fight with thor would be one sided and can only lead to getting his shit pushed in

dmills
Originally posted by psycho gundam
this

thor can shatter planets (brb..hell terrax has also shown this power), so invincible in a real fight with thor would be one sided and can only lead to getting his shit pushed in With his fists?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Why not?

For some reason people think there is some vast difference between Mjolnir and Thor's striking power. There isn't any noticeable difference -if there is at all- between the two. At least on average.

dmills
Oh. I asked because gundum referenced BRB and Terrax.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Beta Ray Bill has destroyed planets and laughed off planetary level destruction but he possessed Stormbreaker when he destroyed planets. Terrax destroyed a planet with his axe.

KingD19
Has Thor ever busted a planet with his fists?

THe only person I know to do that was Champion.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not that I know off. His never destroyed any decently sized planet ever actually. Same goes for Superman. A bit weird. I guess it's a result of them being mostly earth bound heroes.

Hopefully he'll be ripping apart planets, destroying Stars, and creating black holes in his Chaos War tie-in. That would be fun.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by dmills
With his fists? thor didn't need mjolnir to do the god engine feat, which planet shattering (done against brb, who has also broken a planet) pales in comparison to.

also, mjolnir is also a mallet, in proper depictions (and mythos) it's handle barely fits two hands, there really isn't much leverage there

KingD19
Well didn't Superman destroy that dark matter moon by flying into it?

And Blue Marvel almost split the moon in half with one punch....but he held back so he only made a huge ass crack.

psycho gundam
and then there is gray hulk shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
Haha.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
thor didn't need mjolnir to do the god engine feat, which planet shattering (done against brb, who has also broken a planet) pales in comparison to.

also, mjolnir is also a mallet, in proper depictions (and mythos) it's handle barely fits two hands, there really isn't much leverage there

Yea, the God Engine feat was pretty crazy. In terms of striking power, Thor's done shit that would impress me much more than destroying a planet personally.

Mjolnir is a pretty shitty melee weapon if you think about it.

KingD19
In my opinion, getting hit with a hammer wielded by a normal person is not pleasant. Getting cracked by the Thunder God with his whack-a-mole mallet is much much worse.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by KingD19
In my opinion, getting hit with a hammer wielded by a normal person is not pleasant. Getting cracked by the Thunder God with his whack-a-mole mallet is much much worse.

Of course being hit by Mjolnir is astronomically worse than being hit by a hammer wielded by a normal person. My point is that there isn't a noticeable difference between being hit by Mjolnir and punched by Thor.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by KingD19
In my opinion, getting hit with a hammer wielded by a normal person is not pleasant. Getting cracked by the Thunder God with his whack-a-mole mallet is much much worse. getting playfully jabbed by hawkman would be some unwanted shit, a human would be a fine mist off that thor strike

KingD19
With the Fist of Horus....I don't think a human would survive an encounter with Birdman either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.