Thanos vs Metron in a game of chess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
what do you think?

Stoic
I have to give this one to Thanos, he has a better resume. When Metron takes over the universe, I'll give him a fifty percent chance of winning, but until then, he needs to play chess in his own league.

Warlord
Originally posted by Stoic
I have to give this one to Thanos, he has a better resume. When Metron takes over the universe, I'll give him a fifty percent chance of winning, but until then, he needs to play chess in his own league.

That's not Metron's intention though...I guess with the knowledge he has if he wanted to take over the universe he would succeeded until superman somehow stoped him

Bouboumaster
Thanos outwit and completly pwn a dude named Grandmaster whose only claim to fame is to be a universal clas strategist.

He win

Warlord
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos outwit and completly pwn a dude named Grandmaster whose only claim to fame is to be a universal clas strategist.

He win

more like a universal gambler

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

He win

He cheated to win that. Anyways, he'd do the same here. Just when Metron thinks he's winning, Thanos flips the board in his face and pummels Metron into a coma.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Metron.

Thanos seems pretty intelligent under Starlin in particular. Of course, I think that has more to do with everyone else being written as not very intelligent. The Elders for example.

Stoic
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
He cheated to win that. Anyways, he'd do the same here. Just when Metron thinks he's winning, Thanos flips the board in his face and pummels Metron into a coma.

You think Thanos would need to resort to that?

iceman24567
Metron he just seems lazy

King Kandy
Thanos. Like said, the Grandmaster was pretty much the best expert in game strategy ever.

guy222
thanos

mykke
Thanos

Endless Mike

Due to this logic, Garry Kasparov is a horrible chess player because he never conquered anyone or anything in real life confused

Prep-Man
Metron.

Prep-Man

Take over a universe? How about building an artifact that can create multiple universes? A lot better than taking over anything.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Take over a universe? How about building an artifact that can create multiple universes? A lot better than taking over anything.
Actually not really. Building an artifact just requires technical knowledge, while conquest requires strategy.

Warlord
^true

Prep-Man
Originally posted by King Kandy
Actually not really. Building an artifact just requires technical knowledge, while conquest requires strategy.

I know that. I was just replying to his statement. They are two different areas of intelligence. Metron is quite the strategist when he wants to be. Afterall, knowledge is his life.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos. Like said, the Grandmaster was pretty much the best expert in game strategy ever.

Thus, in true Elder fashion, the Grandmaster JOBBED to Thanos...

You know, Thanos has a pretty potent jobber aura; if his aura gets ahold of you, Thanos can make his opponents job like hell...

Omega Vision
Metron.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I actually think Metron might take a slight majority in chess... You ask me who is overall smarter though.. I say Thanos.

Black bolt z
Besides cheating metron wins.

Utrigita
Metron for the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.