ANOTHER oil platform explodes in the Gulf of Mexico!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
For the love of God! miffed

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_rig_explosion

Robtard
Terrorist did it.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Drill, baby, drill.

The Nuul
WOOOOOOO!!! GO America!

Fail baby fail.

Symmetric Chaos
Holy crap.

The Nuul
Oh and again the US Gov wont do shit.

Robtard
Happened today, what should the US government be doing to appease you?

The Nuul
I am just saying like the last oil spill which they didnt do shit, same goes for this one.

Parmaniac
Set the whole planet on fire to get rid off the oil

Robtard
Originally posted by The Nuul
I am just saying like the last oil spill which they didnt do shit, same goes for this one.

Just happened today, seems to be not a major catastrophe so far and the company can likely cap/close it fast. But as I said, it just happened, so best to wait for better info.

What should the US government be doing to appease you though?

The Nuul
Not me, they should do better for the American people.

Originally posted by Robtard
Just happened today, seems to be not a major catastrophe so far and the company can likely cap/close it fast. But as I said, it just happened, so best to wait for better info.

What should the US government be doing to appease you though? Killing oil CEOs would go a long way to apease me.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Nuul
Not me, they should do better for the American people.

Considering it just happened, what should they do?

Bicnarok

roughrider
Maybe they are taking more risks to get more oil out because of increased demand.
Get more electric cars on the market!

Bicnarok
Originally posted by roughrider
Maybe they are taking more risks to get more oil out because of increased demand.

Get more, are there any decent ones being sold at all yet?

Your right though, as soon as we rid ourselves of the oil addiction the better. The problem is the oil companies tend to buy up patents which could threaten their business.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by roughrider

Clearly the attack was arranged by the electric car lobby for just this reason.

roughrider
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Get more, are there any decent ones being sold at all yet?

Your right though, as soon as we rid ourselves of the oil addiction the better. The problem is the oil companies tend to buy up patents which could threaten their business.

The Leaf and the Volt. Is that it?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Clearly the attack was arranged by the electric car lobby for just this reason. laughing

roughrider
Oil can have it's uses in the world - but how much less could demand be if it was curbed for cars? Could it be half?

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=local+hero+oil&aq=f

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.