Wolverine vs a guy with a flame thrower.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
The guy with the flame thrower has his back to a wall, and Wolverine is about five football field lengths ahead of him. There's no way to flank the guys position, or get the drop on him... only way in, is straight ahead.

Who wins?

The Nuul
lol.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by cdtm
The guy with the flame thrower has his back to a wall, and Wolverine is about five football field lengths ahead of him. There's no way to flank the guys position, or get the drop on him... only way in, is straight ahead.

Who wins? laughing
To bad a flame thrower isn't "shooting" over a distance of 5 football fields.

Wolverine

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
laughing
To bad a flame thrower isn't "shooting" over a distance of 5 football fields.

Wolverine

Exactly...

Wolverine tanked Mandarin's Flame Blast ring, this is a child's play for him.

Juk3n
for real thread? confused

Colossus-Big C
wolverine doesnt have human durability he has superhuman durability

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm

Who wins? is it that guy from the running man, or is it someone more skilled like say john rambo?

also, i assume this guy regardless of skill or wolverine knowledge will be creating a wall(s) of flame before wolverine gets there

Lord_Talron
the guy torches himself before wolvie gets there so he doesnt suffer as much as he would

illadelph12
Originally posted by psycho gundam
is it that guy from the running man, or is it someone more skilled like say john rambo?

also, i assume this guy regardless of skill or wolverine knowledge will be creating a wall(s) of flame before wolverine gets there

Fireball son!

It would take over 9000 football fields worth of flames to get the job done

psycho gundam
Originally posted by illadelph12
Fireball son! i was with fireball until the end, i felt the director was trying to personally offend me

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
It would take over 9000 football fields worth of flames to get the job done Cause Logan would run out of breath after 5000?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by illadelph12
Fireball son!
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i was with fireball until the end, i felt the director was trying to personally offend me

DYNAMO!!!!

http://www.nixonthehand.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dynamo1.jpg
laughing

Badabing
durpalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.