Demitri Maximoff vs Blazblueverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Demitri before absorbing Pyron takes on the world of Blazblue. does he win this or will he fail?

FinalAnswer
Pretty sure Terumi can beat him by himself.

Atleast, from what I know.

NemeBro
Demitri cannot win.

Ragna alone was able to fight and stalemate the Black Beast for a full year non-stop, without possessing the Blazblue.

Esomark
I think he gets pretty far until he reaches the higher tiers like Hakumen and Jubei.

NemeBro
He could steamroll through Taokaka, Bang, Litchi, and Carl, to name a few, yeah.

But I think Ragna could possibly solo him. no expression

No End N Site
Originally posted by danteiscool
Demitri before absorbing Pyron takes on the world of Blazblue. does he win this or will he fail?

Are we talkin' about pre Pyron on earth, or Vs Belial?

Cuz the NW/VH Demitri goes down and I really don't think the entire BBverse is needed for him.

This Demitri (the lil guy in the pic)...

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/72/img029q.jpg

at that point, rolls over and crushes them all. I honestly don't think they could even get close to Demitri without his aura incinerating them. This version is pre Pyron, too and was A Class or A+.

NemeBro
What did Demitri do before/when he fought Belial that makes you think he would win?

No End N Site
1. He has an unlimited supply of power that he siphoned from The Gate and was powerful enough to war with Belial, I think it was 100 days or 100 years straight, although Belail didn't take him very seriously.

2. Belial's aura is 10,000 or 100,000 degrees when he's in chill mode, yet Demitri can stand in his presence, uneffected.

3. He can tank an attack powerful enough to shatter dimensional barriers from raw force alone.

4. He is an A Class or greater at this point, this officialy makes him hundreds of times more powerful than demons who can massacre elite armies. It should be noted that DS takes place in the 90s, so these elite armies are sorta modern.

5. Lol, he could bite most of the cast and turn them against each other, effectively mind rapin'em with great ease. Hell, Morrigan had to turn herself to stone just to resist Demitri in an ending in VS.

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
2. Belial's aura is 10,000 or 100,000 degrees when he's in chill mode, yet Demitri can stand in his presence, uneffected. Before I get around to answering this, Fahrenheit or Celsius?

No End N Site
Celsius.

NemeBro
Kay.

Will answer the rest of your post tomorrow. Or not at all if I feel like it.

No End N Site
-edit-

Lol, I made a mistake, it's 1 Million degrees Celsius, not 10,000. I was 'way' off.

NemeBro
That actually is pretty hot, 1/15th as hot as the core of the sun.

Demonic Phoenix
-edit-

Lol, I made a mistake, it's 1 Million degrees Celsius, not 10,000. I was 'way' off.

1 million degrees Celsius while in chill mode?
I wonder how hot Berial gets when he's angry.

No End N Site
Yeah, he gets pretty ridiculous. When he finally does unseal his arms (uncross them), he can kill 200 fully powered Demitri-like nobles with a literal wave of his arm. His true levels are vastly unknown, tho. It is only stated that his real powers are "beyond all logical understanding".

NemeBro
I am pretty sure it was stated that Belial if he was serious could destroy both Jedah and Gallan at once.

Hm. Think that Capcom might pull a Gouken and bring him back in Darkstalkers IV?

No End N Site
It was stated that a full Scalepaton would kill Jedah and Galnan. Galnan is very old but he is stated to be 'far' stronger than Belial ever was in his younger years.

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah, he gets pretty ridiculous. When he finally does unseal his arms (uncross them), he can kill 200 fully powered Demitri-like nobles with a literal wave of his arm. His true levels are vastly unknown, tho. It is only stated that his real powers are "beyond all logical understanding".

Sheesh. So I assume he raped Demitri while in his sealed mode? Seeing as Demitri was able to stay alive after their fight and all.

NemeBro
It was stated that a full Scalepaton would kill Jedah and Galnan. Galnan is very old but he is stated to be 'far' stronger than Belial ever was in his younger years. I knew Gallan was said to be about as strong as Belial in his prime, I did not know he was actually stronger though.

No End N Site
Yeah, he was sealed. You can see in the pic I posted above, Belial has his top arms crossed when facing Demitri. This is how he seals away most of his power...by crossing his arms.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
I knew Gallan was said to be about as strong as Belial in his prime, I did not know he was actually stronger though.

The GF states he was "even more powerful".

NemeBro
I've seen the GF at my local Borders, I may pick it up sometime.

Frisky Dingo
Are we talkin' about pre Pyron on earth, or Vs Belial?

Cuz the NW/VH Demitri goes down and I really don't think the entire BBverse is needed for him.

This Demitri (the lil guy in the pic)...

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/72/img029q.jpg

at that point, rolls over and crushes them all. I honestly don't think they could even get close to Demitri without his aura incinerating them. This version is pre Pyron, too and was A Class or A+.

OMFG! Is that Belail? He looks awesome! Very ugly 2. Do U think Demitri can survive planet busting?

Esomark
Imagine Belial reading Morrigan a bed time story.

I know that the GF file is the only English translated DS source book but besides from the Eternal Fight and World Warrior Encyclopedia, are there any other SF source books translated?

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
OMFG! Is that Belail? He looks awesome! Very ugly 2. Do U think Demitri can survive planet busting? Yeah, he can withstand alot in the raw power/brute force department. Belial's aura is hotter than the surface of most stars, and it's not like a flash of lightening or a the flash of a bomb. He's in that shit, fightin' in that heat for a 'very' long, long period of time.Things that tear the fabric of time and space through raw power, heat, and force are things like Super/Hyper novas, Gamma Ray Bursts and atom smashers (to a small degree). You have to keep in mind that the Scalepaton is 'highly' compressed so who knows how big of a blast it would actually be if not compressed.

Finally got the 3rd issue of DS too. It was decent but things kinda went down too fast for my taste. I didn't think they would give Anita such a large role at the end, she kinda Deus Ex Machinaed the whole thing and it was like WTF?!Originally posted by Esomark
Imagine Belial reading Morrigan a bed time story.

I know that the GF file is the only English translated DS source book but besides from the Eternal Fight and World Warrior Encyclopedia, are there any other SF source books translated?

SF20 is about it and there really aint much info in that, that most SF fans don't already know. The GF does prove that the Saiki faq is on point, tho. It still sux that the GF is the only DS book translated but I was told that as fighting games become more popular, there will be more books that will be translated to english.

NemeBro
Could Demitri Maximov take a punch from Makoto?

QFDFMCoHHAc

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by NemeBro
Could Demitri Maximov take a punch from Makoto?

QFDFMCoHHAc

haermm

Esomark
Makoto did ATATATATATATATATATA!

SF20 is about it and there really aint much info in that, that most SF fans don't already know. The GF does prove that the Saiki faq is on point, tho. It still sux that the GF is the only DS book translated but I was told that as fighting games become more popular, there will be more books that will be translated to english.

I'm surprised there isn't more storyline guides for SF available in english. I guess it's the same deal with SNK fighters and GG and BB.

NemeBro
Do you really need a storyline guide for GG and BB? no expression

Frisky Dingo
Yeah, he can withstand alot in the raw power/brute force department. Belial's aura is hotter than the surface of most stars, and it's not like a flash of lightening or a the flash of a bomb. He's in that shit, fightin' in that heat for a 'very' long, long period of time.Things that tear the fabric of time and space through raw power, heat, and force are things like Super/Hyper novas, Gamma Ray Bursts and atom smashers (to a small degree). You have to keep in mind that the Scalepaton is 'highly' compressed so who knows how big of a blast it would actually be if not compressed.

I wonder how Demitri would fare against Pyron going big and dropping a star on his head. What a about a basic punch from Pyron? The guy's finger is bigger than the solar system. What if he goes all the way back 2 the stone age and light speed punches Demitri N big form? I'm sure that would tear time and space like wet paper towel.

Finally got the 3rd issue of DS too. It was decent but things kinda went down too fast for my taste. I didn't think they would give Anita such a large role at the end, she kinda Deus Ex Machinaed the whole thing and it was like WTF?!

I actually thought it was pretty darn funny. Donavan freezes Demitri and his entire castle N a block of ice and then Anita TKs Demitri and his hole castle N 2 space. laughing out loud There were 2 things that made that funny.

1. It was after he absorbed Pyron. He was Xtremly arrogant and caught off gaurd. It happened so fast. He got what he deserved cause he's a bastard.

2. The look on his face as he's frozen N space. U can tell he was Nraged.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Esomark
I'm surprised there isn't more storyline guides for SF available in english. I guess it's the same deal with SNK fighters and GG and BB.

KOF or SNK aint got ANY of their books in english. I have the KOF Encyclopedia and the All About Book. It just pisses me off, but I'm sure they will be worth alot soon. Amazonjp FTW!

I scanned a few pages over at SRK a long time ago and a few friends over there translated it for me, tho. I haven't been able to find anything on Samurai Showdown (I have an old art book but there aint much text in it) or Fatal Fury, not even in japanese. Are there any?

I wonder how Demitri would fare against Pyron going big and dropping a star on his head. What a about a basic punch from Pyron? The guy's finger is bigger than the solar system. What if he goes all the way back 2 the stone age and light speed punches Demitri N big form? I'm sure that would tear time and space like wet paper towel.

I actually thought it was pretty darn funny. Donavan freezes Demitri and his entire castle N a block of ice and then Anita TKs Demitri and his hole castle N 2 space. laughing out loud There were 2 things that made that funny.

1. It was after he absorbed Pyron. He was Xtremly arrogant and caught off gaurd. It happened so fast. He got what he deserved cause he's a bastard.

2. The look on his face as he's frozen N space. U can tell he was Nraged.

1. Sounds pretty damn painful but don't get me to lyin' about what Demitri can and can't take cuz I aint never seen dude at full power after VH. Also aint never seen Pyron at full power either, so IDK if Pyron can rip time and space with a giant punch at FTL speeds. Sounds ridiculous though, that has to break some sort of law of physics. At least 1.

2. That part was pretty cool. I'm just trippin' over how easy Anita jumped in and smashed Pyron wit a power up. You can tell that Demitri is gonna break outta that damn ice, he is Pyron empowered. I'm just glad they choose Donavan's Ice Goddess summon rather than Donavan doin' the ice move himself cuz we all know Donavan is shit in comparison to Pyron infused Demitri. 'Just glad they stayed accurate to the characters.

NemeBro
Pyron being larger than a galaxy and not being a black hole breaks physics.

No End N Site
And some how in the strange universe of DS, that's not beyond modern day Astrophysics. Pyron states that his power is "bound/controlled by space". He can clearly do things the laws of space wouldn't allow.

NemeBro
Wait, Pyron is supposed to make scientific sense lol?

No End N Site
Honestly...no.

Frisky Dingo
The Cosmo Disrup is a series of compressed Super Nova. That would really mess Demitri up, I think.

NemeBro
The Cosmo Disrup is a series of compressed Super Nova. That would really mess Demitri up, I think. That's always what I assumed Cosmic Disruption was, looked kinda like that's what it would be.

Frisky Dingo
Win U split the animation N2 frames, U can C that the move starts off as stars and then Xplode across the screen. If U hold the buttons down, he will summon the Nirety of whatever constelltions it is, filling the screen with novas.

NemeBro
Uh, shit, I used to know the name of the constellation, think No End told me before, but I cannot remember now.

No End N Site
Win U split the animation N2 frames, U can C that the move starts off as stars and then Xplode across the screen. If U hold the buttons down, he will summon the Nirety of whatever constelltions it is, filling the screen with novas. Durh blankaconfused

That's Pyron 101.

Lol at the brokeness of OG Pyron. He has a dash that covers the whole screen, rather it's a back dash or foward. And get this, he can attack while dashhing. Lol at Pyrons 6 hit normal while dashing. And all that other stuff too, he was beastly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.