Hercules & Ares(Marvel) vs. Wonder Woman & Donna Troy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
1. H2H only (no weapons, no gear)
2. Standard gear and weapons

Who wins?

Colossus-Big C

amnesia
team two shit stomp

The Nuul
Originally posted by amnesia
team two shit stomp

tideoftime
While (M) Ares is not a slouch, as such, he certainly isn't played up very well, comparativley, in Marvel as Hercules or Thor are; Diana takes Herc (with time/effort) in scenario 1, and WTF's him if she has her lasso/bracers/tiara; Ares could give Donna a problem in H2H, as while she is a *reasonable* substitute for WW, she *isn't* as good as Diana is -- Donna would have to rely on matching his blows and having her superior strength become the determing factor. Strangely enough, Ares stands a better chance with weaponry against Donna than in H2H, despite her lasso (as, giving Ares at least a minute of credit, I don't think Donna's will can overcome his, in a combat scenario at least, so even if she gets him bound, it might not work the way she wants it to).

Scenario 1: The ladies, though it might take some effort to put Herc down, even after Donna takes down Ares.

Scenario 2: (despite the caveat concerning Ares/Donna), WTF stomp for the ladies... Once Diana has Herc down, they double-team Ares, and his (arguable) weapons/finesse advantage over Donna is neutralized.

DarkOdin
Team 1 stomps

current Hercules is a skyfather stick out tongue

If this is classic Hercules then i go with what was said above me

Colossus-Big C
current herc is actually far above skyfather

Lunacyde
Originally posted by tideoftime
While (M) Ares is not a slouch, as such, he certainly isn't played up very well, comparativley, in Marvel as Hercules or Thor are; Diana takes Herc (with time/effort) in scenario 1, and WTF's him if she has her lasso/bracers/tiara; Ares could give Donna a problem in H2H, as while she is a *reasonable* substitute for WW, she *isn't* as good as Diana is -- Donna would have to rely on matching his blows and having her superior strength become the determing factor. Strangely enough, Ares stands a better chance with weaponry against Donna than in H2H, despite her lasso (as, giving Ares at least a minute of credit, I don't think Donna's will can overcome his, in a combat scenario at least, so even if she gets him bound, it might not work the way she wants it to).

Scenario 1: The ladies, though it might take some effort to put Herc down, even after Donna takes down Ares.

Scenario 2: (despite the caveat concerning Ares/Donna), WTF stomp for the ladies... Once Diana has Herc down, they double-team Ares, and his (arguable) weapons/finesse advantage over Donna is neutralized.
I would agree.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
current herc is actually far above skyfather WE have no clue yet but at the least skyfather

Colossus-Big C
previws are out, he gets this god power that is more powerful than the council elite combined (24 skyfathers including odin and zeus)
much similiar to DCs god wave

Mikaboshi is abstract level here

amnesia
oh u and ur assumptions.

Colossus-Big C
i posted the scans on comicvine its the first couple of pages of chaos war 1

Q99
Classic Herc, team two, current Herc, team 1.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Q99
Classic Herc, team two, current Herc, team 1.

Well, of course ... and if that becomes Herc's permanent status, then he should be able to solo the Wonder Sisters (barring Diana one-shotting him with the lasso and the "universal truth" playing in her favor at that moment... but that only makes for a 1/10 win...); of course, by that assumption, WW in *her* current form doesn't even equal Donna, so they would both get stomped, in likely either scenario. Unless Herc's status becomes "permanent", then it is just a circumstantial thing, much like Diana's current less-than-the-past-20+years standing in her current storyline...

Bouboumaster
Hercules makes sweet, sweet love to them.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/cmovies/wwoman5.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
^Hahaha.

Team 1 in scenario one. Hercules is taking down Diana and Ares is taking down Troy (His beyond her now) Team 2 take it in the second scenario.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hercules makes sweet, sweet love to them.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/cmovies/wwoman5.jpg

Well... I have to concede: that definitely counts as a Golden Age win for the boys... but just the one... stick out tongue

Q99
The thing about GA Wondy is she's just as likely to tie him up and make him like it smile

Though that could still be argued to be a win depending on how you count it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.