Thanos vs Shadow King (Mind War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which guy impresses you as the better Psi talent? If they fought on the astral plane who would win?

GalacticStorm
Shadow Kings a far superior psi talent without a doubt. Thanos cant do the things Shadow King can do. However Thanos' willpower would make him very hard to break, but i believe with the Shadow King being powerful and far more skilled and as ruthless as he is, he'd eventually win.

Stoic
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Shadow Kings a far superior psi talent without a doubt. Thanos cant do the things Shadow King can do. However Thanos' willpower would make him very hard to break, but i believe with the Shadow King being powerful and far more skilled and as ruthless as he is, he'd eventually win.

What did Thanos do to Galactus? Could the Shadow King match this?

Rage.Of.Olympus
IRCC, he had help or was being amped by Moondragon or something else when he used telepathy to attack Galactus.

Shadow King.

Stoic
Did Moondragon really help out? The thing here is how much aid did Thanos take from her?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't remember. It's been awhile.

Angel Watching
Shadow King

the ninjak
If Thanos is stupid enough to face him in the Astral Plane then sure SK will have home turf advantage.

But dragging Thanos into the Astral is no small feat.

Plus Thanos has put his mind and soul through insane multi reality altering punishment.

I say SK just spends his time trying to open an unopenable safe.

And Thanos sits back and waits to return to his body.

Stoic
Originally posted by the ninjak
If Thanos is stupid enough to face him in the Astral Plane then sure SK will have home turf advantage.

But dragging Thanos into the Astral is no small feat.

Plus Thanos has put his mind and soul through insane multi reality altering punishment.

I say SK just spends his time trying to open an unopenable safe.

And Thanos sits back and waits to return to his body.

Well that's the thing smile Thanos is on the Astral plane in this thread, and he is facing the Shadow King. The question here is, has it ever been stated that Thanos is a superior TP user than Xavier is? If so this could be closer than most think.

the ninjak
Cool

What I'm saying is that although Thanos won't be able to harm SK. SK won't be able to break him either.

Due to Thanos' reality bending mind and body training.

Stalemate.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Stoic
Did Moondragon really help out? The thing here is how much aid did Thanos take from her? MD created the mental plane that they met on, thats all.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Nihilist
MD created the mental plane that they met on, thats all.

That's actually quite alot. Creating a battlefield in which Galactus and Thanos could duel.

darthgoober
Thanos has a good track record against Moondragon telepathically, I'm thinking he wins here.

Parmaniac
Moondragon recently stated that Thanos seemed to completely regained his strong mind and that she can't do jackshit to him anymore.

Not sure who would win though.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Moondragon recently stated that Thanos seemed to completely regained his strong mind and that she can't do jackshit to him anymore.

Not sure who would win though.

Yeah recent GOTG has Cosmo, Moondragon and Mantis pretty much saying that they can't dent him anymore.

Same with his physiology. Rocket Raccoon said soon he'll be physically impenitrable.

But in this fight they are already in the Astral Plane and Thanos has undertaken punishing training to handle such problems.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I thought they were already on the Astral Plane on this battle?

I don't know about Shadow King getting through Thanos' psychic shields/defenses however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.