Snowbird VS Ms. Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
1. Average power-level.

2. Snowbird as Neooqtoq VS Ms. Marvel as Binary.

snoopdogg
Snowbird in both.

Bentley
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Snowbird in both.

And quite easy.

guy222
carol loses

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
carol loses

This is nuts. How does Carol as Binary lose? In an issue of Quasar, she dove into the Sun and sucked up anti-matter particles that were devouring it. Quasar thought Epoch had summoned an "Omnipotent" to help out Earth.

When he found out it was Binary, he couldn't believe she was wielding that kind of power.

Warlord
well SB could transform into a Great Beast and end this

zopzop
Can ANY of the Great Beasts have influence/control over an object the size of Earth's Sun?

Cause Binary FLEW INTO THE CORE of the Sun and cleansed it of all the anti-matter that was destroying it.

Epoch, Quasar, and Kismet/Her were just standing there gap-jawed while she saved the Solar System.

If she's in her true Binary form, Snowbird gets snowed.

Bentley
Great Beasts are above herald level.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Great Beasts are above herald level.

What Binary did in that Quasar issue was above herald level. Quasar thought that Epoch had succeeded in bringing in an "omnipotent" to save the Sun (and hence Earth).

http://www.comicvine.com/quasar/29-3319/

edited for more info on the Binary/Qusar incident

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Snowbird in both.

KingD19
Doesn't matter what she did.....Snowbird turns into Tanaraq, end of fight.

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
Doesn't matter what she did.....Snowbird turns into Tanaraq, end of fight.

See this?

http://www.co-intelligence.org/newsletter/images/sun-etc.jpg

She (Binary) flew INTO THE CORE of that big yellow thingy that's hundreds of times the size of our planet and not only withstood the heat and pressure but opened up a gate that sucked all the anti-matter out of the Sun.

She had to be doubly careful because ONLY the anti-matter had to be sucked out, she had to make sure no normal solar matter was drained as to not affect the Sun in any way.

What's Snowbird gonna do against someone with that level of power?

Konton
Eat her.

The Nuul
Cool, she trys it again and self BFRs.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Konton
Eat her.

Ummm...lesbo action FTW!

zopzop
Originally posted by The Nuul
Cool, she trys it again and self BFRs.

If she tried that on Earth, she'd destroy the whole planet in seconds. And since the Earth is nowhere near the size of the Sun, she'd just walk away after crushing Snowbird into paste.

The Nuul
She gets eaten.

-K-M-
Originally posted by zopzop
This is nuts. How does Carol as Binary lose? In an issue of Quasar, she dove into the Sun and sucked up anti-matter particles that were devouring it. Quasar thought Epoch had summoned an "Omnipotent" to help out Earth.

When he found out it was Binary, he couldn't believe she was wielding that kind of power.

She can turn into a skyfather, Binary is no skyfather.

In her great beasts form she was eating elder gods that hurt Atum/Demiurge

KingD19
This is like trying to argue with RJAAMR or whatever his name is about Storm. He won't allow Carol to lose.

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
This is like trying to argue with RJAAMR or whatever his name is about Storm. He won't allow Carol to lose.

Sure Binary can lose but not to Snowbird. And this "skyfather" transformation feat of her "hurting elder gods that were pummeling Atum" is from the Sacred Invasion arc in Hercules right?

-K-M-
Sure Binary can lose but not to Snowbird. And this "skyfather" transformation feat of her "hurting elder gods that were pummeling Atum" is from the Sacred Invasion arc in Hercules right?

She wasn't hurting them, she was eating and killing them. She also was taking on thousands of Gods...and was winning.

Yes, that's where this form is from.

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-
She wasn't hurting them, she was eating and killing them. She also was taking on thousands of Gods...and was winning.

Yes, that's where this form is from.

PIS at it's finest. This was the same arc that had Atum/Demogorge act like 'tard Hulk. And "explode" when "eating" the Skrull goddess. Show me feats from Snowbird in ANY form aside from the crap that was being pulled in the "Sacred Invasion" thats anywhere near what Carol as Binary did.

Binary's gone toe to toe with Gladiator AFTER being drained powering starships for hours. She can create stargates, move at faster than light speeds and enter hyperspace, has control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum and gravity, is classified in the "100 ton" category along with Thor/Herc/Hulk/Glads, and she can create white/black holes.

Prep-Man
Were those featless gods?

-K-M-
PIS at it's finest. This was the same arc that had Atum/Demogorge act like 'tard Hulk. And "explode" when "eating" the Skrull goddess. Show me feats from Snowbird in ANY form aside from the crap that was being pulled in the "Sacred Invasion" thats anywhere near what Carol as Binary did.

Binary's gone toe to toe with Gladiator AFTER being drained powering starships for hours. She can create stargates, move at faster than light speeds and enter hyperspace, has control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum and gravity, is classified in the "100 ton" category along with Thor/Herc/Hulk/Glads, and she can create white/black holes.

The reason he exploded is because of the skrull gods power as he can take millions of forms and as noted by the author. A millions forms was to much and he exploded. So context.

Interesting so Binary can repeat this?

1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg14.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg15.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg16.jpg
4. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg18.jpg
5. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg19.jpg
6. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg20.jpg
7. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg21.jpg
8. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg22.jpg

Lulz did you just somehow comparing fighting Gladiator somehow equal killing thousands of skyfathers? Also you do know she lost that fight right? Yep, none of that matters as most Great Beasts can do that....so do you believe Binary is skyfather level

Originally posted by Prep-Man

They were easily hurting Atum, and Ajak recognized the one god and was afraid of him

Prep-Man
I guess Atum can only take so many gods. How many hurt him?

-K-M-
Oh wait you want other high level feats of Snowbird? She also can become Tanaraq. Do you know who Tanaraq is? Regardless this thread isn't her other skyfather forms, just the one in Hercules.

Prep-Man
Are you talking to me?

-K-M-
Are you talking to me?

No sorry, was talking to zopzop

Prep-Man
If SB is so powerful, does she usually stomp the big villains in Alpha Flight? Basically she doesn't need all the members. lol

zopzop

No that's not what I mean. I mean the whole Sacred Invasion arc was a joke. Atum acting like retard Hulk? Exploding from eating the Skrull goddess? This is a guy that genocided and devoured ALL the Elder Gods.

He beat down Set (has been shown coiling around multiple earths throughout the multiverse) and Chthon (who Eternity himself admitted would cause him problems if not stopped).

In Sacred Invasion, the heroes were throwing "generic ice god" into "generic fire god" and canceling them out! Woot, awesome story telling right there.

-K-M-
If SB is so powerful, does she usually stomp the big villains in Alpha Flight? Basically she doesn't need all the members. lol

She kills gods, she is their god slayer. However, she has been dead for years and years and only recently came back.

She even takes the form of the God of Polar Bears
1. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Astonishing_Tales_-_Snowbird_01_04.jpg
2. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Astonishing_Tales_-_Snowbird_01_05.jpg
3. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Astonishing_Tales_-_Snowbird_01_06.jpg
4. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Astonishing_Tales_-_Snowbird_01_07.jpg
5. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Astonishing_Tales_-_Snowbird_01_08.jpg
6. http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/Astonishing_Tales_-_Snowbird_01_09.jpg

EDIT: Oh and Snowbird isn't even the most powerful member of Alpha Flight. That's whats messed haha.

No that's not what I mean. I mean the whole Sacred Invasion arc was a joke. Atum acting like retard Hulk? Exploding from eating the Skrull goddess? This is a guy that genocided and devoured ALL the Elder Gods.

He beat down Set (has been shown coiling around multiple earths throughout the multiverse) and Chthon (who Eternity himself admitted would cause him problems if not stopped).

In Sacred Invasion, the heroes were throwing "generic ice god" into "generic fire god" and canceling them out! Woot, awesome story telling right there.

and clearly you don't understand the context behind what actually happened.

That's great, but the skrull god as noted was his acheilles heel due to her form changing abilities.

You do realize that has happened many times, even in Thor comics right?

zopzop
Oh wait you want other high level feats of Snowbird? She also can become Tanaraq. Do you know who Tanaraq is?

Yes I do. Do you know the size and scope of Binary's power? She saved the Sun from being destroyed!

I know it's hard. But see that little black spec called Earth? Tanarq would be a SPEC ON THE SPEC. Binary's power stretched across hundreds of thousands of miles gobbling up all the anti-matter threatening the Sun. One "splotch" of anti-matter was larger in size than the ENTIRE PLANET EARTH. Do you get this? Do you understand?

Binary cutting loose would probably destroy a good chunk of the Solar System.

-K-M-
That's nice, but that doesn't make her skyfather which SB is.

I understand the feat, but she is no skyfather.

Would she? Well the Great Beasts destroyed everything in their universe, so good for her.

zopzop
She even takes the form of the God of Polar Bears

God of Polar bears?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Huh?

zopzop
That's nice, but that doesn't make her skyfather which SB is.

I understand the feat, but she is no skyfather.

Would she? Well the Great Beasts destroyed everything in their universe, so good for her.

What's the size of their "Universe"? Because "Universe" doesn't necessarily mean "Universe". Back in the 85 edition of the Handbook of Marvel Universe, they showed the 9 Worlds associated with Asgard. Midgard (ie Earth) was the largest.

-K-M-
God of Polar bears?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Huh?

Yeah sort of like God of thunder, silly I know.

You don't understand the story is all.

What's the size of their "Universe"? Because "Universe" doesn't necessarily mean "Universe". Back in the 85 edition of the Handbook of Marvel Universe, they showed the 9 Worlds associated with Asgard. Midgard (ie Earth) was the largest.

Similar to our universe, and they currently occupy a planet that as noted was once like Earth.

zopzop
Yeah sort of like God of thunder, silly I know.

You don't understand the story is all.

Yeah I do. I also realize there's "gods" like the Warriors Three and Sif and "gods" like Odin. Huge difference in power. Hulk has pwned "gods" like Thor and the Warriors three.

Really? They said the "universe" of the Great Beasts is similar in size to our own?

-K-M-
Yeah I do. I also realize there's "gods" like the Warriors Three and Sif and "gods" like Odin. Huge difference in power. Hulk has pwned "gods" like Thor and the Warriors three.

Really? They said the "universe" of the Great Beasts is similar in size to our own?

Interesting, so what are their god titles then? As you mocked the title of god of polar bears. Snowbird as noted is the Goddess of Nature, does that make you roll your eyes too? Also Hulk has been owned by gods as well, so point?

Yes.

zopzop
Interesting, so what are their god titles then? As you mocked the title of god of polar bears. Snowbird as noted is the Goddess of Nature, does that make you roll your eyes too? Also Hulk has been owned by gods as well, so point?

Yes.

Hulk has been owned by Gods? Yeah if you mean Odin and Zeus level Gods. But the Warriors Three? Baldur? Sif? Vidar? Please.

-K-M-
Hulk has been owned by Gods? Yeah if you mean Odin and Zeus level Gods. But the Warriors Three? Baldur? Sif? Vidar? Please.

Nope, but one-shotted by lightening from Thor. He also has been defeated easily by Enchantress with just a kiss, and got choked out by a snake...yes a regular old snake.

zopzop
Nope, but one-shotted by lightening from Thor. He also has been defeated easily by Enchantress with just a kiss, and got choked out by a snake...yes a regular old snake.

Everyone has low showings. It's the nature of comics. Hulk has also been shown pummeling Thor into a bloody pulp WITH HIS OWN HAMMER.

-K-M-
Everyone has low showings. It's the nature of comics. Hulk has also been shown pummeling Thor into a bloody pulp WITH HIS OWN HAMMER.

Yes, and just before that the Wrecking Crew were given the Hulk a fight. Interesting so you are using other people's low showings to prove a point when it suits you?

In another fight, Wrecker yes Wrecker one-shotted savage Hulk with his crowbar. So really your example bringing up Hulk is silly.

zopzop
Interesting so you are using other people's low showings to prove a point when it suits you?

What are you talking about? You brung up Hulk's low showings. I never brung up any low showings from Snowbird or anyone. I don't even think Snowbird has any showings worthy of mention (especially if we're comparing her to Binary).

See this?

She (Binary) flew INTO THE CORE of that big yellow thingy that's hundreds of times the size of our planet and not only withstood the heat and pressure but opened up a gate that sucked all the anti-matter out of the Sun.

She had to be doubly careful because ONLY the anti-matter had to be sucked out, she had to make sure no normal solar matter was drained as to not affect the Sun in any way.

What's Snowbird gonna do against someone with that level of power? What makes you think the sun's entire mass was anti-matter compromised? If it were, it'd already de dead. We don't know how much mass she actually affected, it was most likely a localized phenomenon.

-K-M-
What are you talking about? You brung up Hulk's low showings. I never brung up any low showings from Snowbird or anyone. I don't even think Snowbird has any showings worthy of mention (especially if we're comparing her to Binary).

You mentioned Hulk beating gods easily, while I mentioned isntances where said gods easily beat him. You also rolled your eyes at the title of a god

Once again do you know Tanaraq of the other Great Beasts? or the Gods of the Arctic? As she can become them all.

zopzop
You mentioned Hulk beating gods easily, while I mentioned isntances where said gods easily beat him. You also rolled your eyes at the title of a god

Because he has? The title of "god" is over rated. You have "gods" that range in power from your typical Asgardian scrub to beings like Odin.

Uhm yes? Do me a favor? Compare the "Arctic" and the Sun in size. See my point now?

-K-M-
Because he has? The title of "god" is over rated. You have "gods" that range in power from your typical Asgardian scrub to beings like Odin.

Uhm yes? Do me a favor? Compare the "Arctic" and the Sun in size. See my point now?

Your the one thar rolled your eyes at the title, but never made any comment about his power. Ignorant.

Oh my lord, did you actually just say that?

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
What makes you think the sun's entire mass was anti-matter compromised? If it were, it'd already de dead. We don't know how much mass she actually affected, it was most likely a localized phenomenon.

You really didn't read the issue or the link I quoted did you? You'd know it was almost over. The Sun was so compromised by the anti-matter Quasar asked Epoch to beg some "omnipotent" to intervene and save the Sun from being destroyed!

When she opened her portal and got to work, Quasar was in awe of the power involved. He thought it was some Cosmic God that Epoch convinced to help out. It was only later he found out it was Binary.

zopzop
Your the one thar rolled your eyes at the title, but never made any comment about his power. Ignorant.

I rolled my eyes because the title means NOTHING. Baldur is "God of Light/Sun" but he has never been shown doing ANYTHING resembling what Binary did in that Quasar issue. Ditto for Apollo.

Yes genius. Compare the area where the "Arctic" Gods had influence to the overall scheme of things. It's laughable. Binary affected an area THOUSANDS of times larger than the area of influence of the "Arctic" gods.

-K-M-
I rolled my eyes because the title means NOTHING. Baldur is "God of Light/Sun" but he has never been shown doing ANYTHING resembling what Binary did in that Quasar issue. Ditto for Apollo.

Yes genius. Compare the area where the "Arctic" Gods had influence to the overall scheme of things. It's laughable. Binary affected an area THOUSANDS of times larger than the area of influence of the "Arctic" gods.

You rolled your eyes at the title not any of the feats, you = ignorant. Following your logic, Binary never took on thousands of gods so thus Snowbird is ELITE.

haha wow, way to miss the point. That's their pantheon name you think they just have arctic powers? You = ignorant again.

So what level do you put Binary then? above skyfather because she manipulated a sun?

zopzop
You rolled your eyes at the title not any of the feats, you = ignorant. Following your logic, Binary never took on thousands of gods so thus Snowbird is ELITE.

The "gods" Snowbird took on were generic. They were beating them by throwing them into one another! Look "water god"! Quick, throw "electric god" into him! Wham! POW! They canceled each other out!

No moron. Their SPHERE OF INFLUENCE was the Arctic. Just like when Asgard and Olympus battled, Odin and Zeus realized it was futile because they were going outside their sphere of influence. It didn't matter who "won".

No she's way below skyfather level. In a recent issue of Thor, Odin was showing Thor that the Odinforce can manipulate things on at least a solar system wide scale.

-K-M-
The "gods" Snowbird took on were generic. They were beating them by throwing them into one another! Look "water god"! Quick, throw "electric god" into him! Wham! POW! They canceled each other out!

No moron. Their SPHERE OF INFLUENCE was the Arctic. Just like when Asgard and Olympus battled, Odin and Zeus realized it was futile because they were going outside their sphere of influence. It didn't matter who "won".

No she's way below skyfather level. In a recent issue of Thor, Odin was showing Thor that the Odinforce can manipulate things on at least a solar system wide scale.

You do realize that has happened in countless other comics don't you? Many times in Thor and Alpha Flight. These generic gods were physically wounding Atum. So you = hypocrite now.

Ummm...before you call anyone a moron maybe you should do some research. The used to rule the Earth, right until the Great Beasts caused them to get banished to their realm "Paradise". A gateway they can enter back into our dimension is in the arctic their influence extends far more then that as they have even affected history in France. Even Hodiak one of the Gods of the Artic sired most of the earth pantheon on Earth with Gaea

Binary's way below skyfather, yet your arguing she can beat a skyfather here? Interesting.

Ok, I'm done. Your the only one who thinks Binary wins so that should probably tell you something.

zopzop
You do realize that has happened in countless other comics don't you? Many times in Thor and Alpha Flight. These generic gods were physically wounding Atum. So you = hypocrite now.

"Wounding" Atum isn't much of a feat. Hell a mosquito can "wound" me, but it's gonna die soon regardless.

There's conflicting creation stories in the Marvel Universe depending on what Pantheon is doing the talking. Who created the human race? According to an issue of Thor it was Odin, according to an issue of the Eternals it was the Celestials that experimented on humanity's ancestors. I'm sure followers of the Olympians think it was Zeus. The same thing with the Gods. According to the side stories in the Atlantis Attacks Annuals, it was Atum that created the new generation of Gods by seeding the atmosphere with the essence of the destroyed Elder Gods.

I'm done too, all I've seen from "skyfather" level Snowbird is her pummeling some generic "gods" in a shitty story arc that has Atum acting like a retarded 10 year old.

-K-M-
Oh so please endulge me who else has easily wounded Atum like the other gods did? Come on. Did those gods die soon from Atum as well?

The rest of your post is facepalm worthy.

Badabing
zopzop, I'm not sure if you know this but there's a rule against flaming posters. Namecalling is considered flaming.

zopzop
Originally posted by Badabing
zopzop, I'm not sure if you know this but there's a rule against flaming posters. Namecalling is considered flaming.

My bad. It's just that he called me "ignorant" and I thought that jibes like that were allowed.

Badabing
My bad. It's just that he called me "ignorant" and I thought that jibes like that were allowed. Okay, that post wasn't reported.

KM, stop being so damn...mmm...Canadian! biscuits

You really didn't read the issue or the link I quoted did you? You'd know it was almost over. The Sun was so compromised by the anti-matter Quasar asked Epoch to beg some "omnipotent" to intervene and save the Sun from being destroyed!

When she opened her portal and got to work, Quasar was in awe of the power involved. He thought it was some Cosmic God that Epoch convinced to help out. It was only later he found out it was Binary.

That still says nothing about the mass she affected. I have no doubt she saved the solar system and it was a big deal, but you cant really use the size of the sun as direct evidence of her power level.

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
That still says nothing about the mass she affected. I have no doubt she saved the solar system and it was a big deal, but you cant really use the size of the sun as direct evidence of her power level.

If you read the issue, you can see a panel of them "zooming" out to get a full view of the Sun. She was CLEARLY drawing in anti-matter from all over it's surface and core. Sucking it into the white/black hole she created. What's even more impressive, she was aware that ONLY the anti-matter had to be drained away. Any major loss of mass from the Sun would be catastrophic.

It was an awesome issue and feat for Binary.

If you read the issue, you can see a panel of them "zooming" out to get a full view of the Sun. She was CLEARLY drawing in anti-matter from all over it's surface and core. Sucking it into the white/black hole she created. What's even more impressive, she was aware that ONLY the anti-matter had to be drained away. Any major loss of mass from the Sun would be catastrophic.

It was an awesome issue and feat for Binary. Alright, then she blanketed the sun. That places her at elite high herald level. Would it suffice against snowbird?

-K-M-
Originally posted by Badabing
Okay, that post wasn't reported.

KM, stop being so damn...mmm...Canadian! biscuits

How is ignorant an insult anyways? especially when he actually showed he didn't know about the characters he was talking about.

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
Alright, then she blanketed the sun. That places her at elite high herald level. Would it suffice against snowbird?

Here are the scans :

1) Quasar realizing how bad the situation is :

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4149/part1f.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2) Quasar desperate to get Epoch to summon an "omnipotent" to come to Earth's rescue (notice the first person that comes to mind, Infinity. that's the kind of power level he believed was needed to save the Sun from destruction) :

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2829/part2h.jpg

3) Binary laughing at Quasar's attempt to save the sun, notice how Quasar reacts as soon as she begins setting up her white/black hole :

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5015/part3vk.jpg

4) Continued, look at the before/after pic of the Sun! A) It was COVERED from end to end by the anti-matter sunspots, B) Her power extended END TO END and gobbled it up :

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3491/part4f.jpg

Again notice Quasar's reaction. This wasn't a "herald" level feat.

Again notice Quasar's reaction. This wasn't a "herald" level feat. I don't see it being beyond what the SS could accomplish. Might be seen as a trans feat though.

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
I don't see it being beyond what the SS could accomplish. Might be seen as a trans feat though.

This is strange. Then why didn't Quasar think to contact the Silver Surfer? After all, it's much easier to bet Norrin for help than an "omnipotent" like Infinity or a Celestial. Has Surfer been shown doing anything on this scale before?

This is strange. Then why didn't Quasar think to contact the Silver Surfer? After all, it's much easier to bet Norrin for help than an "omnipotent" like Infinity or a Celestial. Has Surfer been shown doing anything on this scale before? He created a black hole with his energy output and wielded the omnidestructive energies from the crunch to kill off 2 primal Gods, each one said to be on par with G. Granted, this last one would have killed him, if G hadn't shown up to save his life.

I think quasar didn't call the Surfer cause it wouldn't serve the storyline.

zopzop
Originally posted by 753
He created a black hole with his energy output

When was this? And you realize merely creating a black hole in the center of the sun wouldn't do jack except destroy what they were trying to save. She had such minute control that she only drained the anti-matter and left the untainted solar mass alone. She did that on a STELLAR scale.

So no other energy manipulator could have pulled that off? He did nothing except redirect a portion of the Crunch energy into them. They were STANDING RIGHT THERE!

You realize, the reason why he didn't even consider Surfer was because he believed something GREATER than the Surfer was needed to save the sun. The writers even repeatedly threw around the "omnipotent' word like it was going out of style to drive their point across.

SuperiorTech
Snowbird in both

When was this? And you realize merely creating a black hole in the center of the sun wouldn't do jack except destroy what they were trying to save. She had such minute control that she only drained the anti-matter and left the untainted solar mass alone. She did that on a STELLAR scale.
Annihilation.
I am demonstrating power level, not saying he should use that on the solar system. If he can create a black hole with his energy output, he can likely blanket the sun with his matter manipulation to get rid of the anti-matter.

?

Other energy manipulators can probably pull that off. So what? It has nothing to do with the topic here. If he can wield enough crunch energy to kill Aegis and Tenebras, than he can likely blanket the sun with his matter manipulation to get rid of the anti-matter. He could actually sundip to further fuel his efforts as he's done before.

Well, omnipotence is pretty relative in comics. A lot of herald level characters get called omnipotent and I see as much reason enough to use it to describe SS as there is to descrive Binary. Her feat wasn't beyond others he has acomplished in his life. IIRC he has also reignited a star.

The point is that high heralds have comparable feats with what she did. It doesn't take a Celestial to create or extinguish a star. It takes nowhere near a celestial to do what she did.

Black bolt z
Here are the scans :

1) Quasar realizing how bad the situation is :

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/4149/part1f.jpg

2) Quasar desperate to get Epoch to summon an "omnipotent" to come to Earth's rescue (notice the first person that comes to mind, Infinity. that's the kind of power level he believed was needed to save the Sun from destruction) :

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/2829/part2h.jpg

3) Binary laughing at Quasar's attempt to save the sun, notice how Quasar reacts as soon as she begins setting up her white/black hole :

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/5015/part3vk.jpg

4) Continued, look at the before/after pic of the Sun! A) It was COVERED from end to end by the anti-matter sunspots, B) Her power extended END TO END and gobbled it up :

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3491/part4f.jpg

Again notice Quasar's reaction. This wasn't a "herald" level feat. up

-K-M-
Snowbird pretty much just beat gods that were defeating the Chaos King and his god army.

Konton
Carol stiiiiiiill gets eaten.

guy222
poor carol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.