Chucky vs Kevin Mcallister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Chucky has chosent a new Human body to transfer his soul over to and its Kevin Mcallister from Home alone.

Kevin has a day to set traps in the House like he did in the 1st Home alone movie.

Chucky brings a Knife and can use what ever he finds in the house to use as a weapon to murder Kevin as well.

Chucky has a new doll body to so he can take more damages

who wins or what would happen ?

the ninjak
laughing

Chucky stabs the crap out of him laughing

I'll buy that for a dollar.

chomperx9
Originally posted by the ninjak
laughing

Chucky stabs the crap out of him laughing

I'll buy that for a dollar. but Kevin has a day of prep to booby trap the house for chucky

Placidity
Kevin.

Chucky won't know what hit him.

the ninjak
I still reckon Chucky gets him.

Kevins traps were mainly really painful. Not lethal.

Sure Kevin could try to trap him in a cage or something. But Chucky is pretty street smart.

Kaibs
No way dude. Kevin wins easily with prep. With prep means he knows about Chucky, which means he knows hes a little ***** doll. Kevin could just trap his ass in tar like he did on the stairs in number Home Alone 1. Once he's immobile then Kevin could just screw his ass over big time.

the ninjak
I'm won over Kevin catches him then sets him on fire.

2 weeks later the charred pissed off Chucky stabs him to death.

Placidity
5PDuqk_DSMw

This, except accommodated for Chucky's height of course.

the ninjak
That soundtrack was awesome.

Kaibs
After Chucky gets bbq'ed he'd just feed him to the dog. Ole Chuck won't get a chance to stab anyone to death.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kaibs
After Chucky gets bbq'ed he'd just feed him to the dog. Ole Chuck won't get a chance to stab anyone to death.

Just the idea of Chucky falling to Caulkin grinds my chain.

Rogue Jedi
No old man with a shovel or some bird lady to save Kevin in the end?

Chucky stomps.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No old man with a shovel or some bird lady to save Kevin in the end?

Chucky stomps.

Highly doubtful. Especially considering Andy defeated Chucky. And Andy was a pussy.

jinXed by JaNx
All Kevin really needs is a box to put over Chucky and there ya go...,chucky is contained.

Rogue Jedi
How exactly did Andy defeat Chucky?

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
All Kevin really needs is a box to put over Chucky and there ya go...,chucky is contained.

THIS.

Why are people scared of a doll? At best, he's got the strength of an average human.

jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, Chuckys' strength comes from people not knowing that he is alive. However, once you get over that frightening realization all you need to do is lock him in a room. Unless he has a step ladder, he's not getting out.

chomperx9
All Kevin really needs is a box to put over Chucky and there ya go...,chucky is contained. chucky can break out of a box easy.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by chomperx9
chucky can break out of a box easy.

ok, then put something heavy on top stick out tongue

chomperx9
ok, then put something heavy on top stick out tongue even side ways he can break out.

Kaibs
even side ways he can break out.

Umm what strength feat has Chucky shown that he can break out of a box with something heavy on top? The only box I ever recall him breaking out of was the plastic type paper part of the front part of his Good Guys box when he attacked the little black Cadet.

jinXed by JaNx
laughing

chomperx9
Umm what strength feat has Chucky shown that he can break out of a box with something heavy on top? The only box I ever recall him breaking out of was the plastic type paper part of the front part of his Good Guys box when he attacked the little black Cadet. chucky has the strength of an average man. even a kid can break out of a box. plus chucky has his knife

Kaibs
Who said the box had to be cardboard first of all. Secondly... when in the movies has chucky shown the strength of an average man? The heaviest thing I've seen him pick up was a shovel.

Nemesis X
Who said the box had to be cardboard first of all. Secondly... when in the movies has chucky shown the strength of an average man? The heaviest thing I've seen him pick up was a shovel.

Well in Seed of Chucky (worst Child's Play movie ever), he did break through a door with an axe faster than Johnny from the Shining I think.

Rogue Jedi
The goons Kevin took on were idiots. Just saying.

chomperx9
Who said the box had to be cardboard first of all. Secondly... when in the movies has chucky shown the strength of an average man? The heaviest thing I've seen him pick up was a shovel. a shovel weights more than a doll. if you can lift something up heavier than yourself wtih ease than your strength level is prerry decent

Quiero Mota
Slappy, the wooden dummy from R.L. Stine's Night of the Living Dummy would whoop Chucky's ass.

Placidity
a shovel weights more than a doll. if you can lift something up heavier than yourself wtih ease than your strength level is prerry decent

Thats relative, and doesn't mean he has the strength of a man. Afterall, an ant can lift many times its own body weight.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Slappy, the wooden dummy from R.L. Stine's Night of the Living Dummy would whoop Chucky's ass.

thumb up

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/3/3/8/0/5/4/1/orig-3380541.jpg

Slappy was a beast

Kaibs
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

COSIGN. Slappy would **** Chucky up.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Placidity
Thats relative, and doesn't mean he has the strength of a man. Afterall, an ant can lift many times its own body weight.

Once again, agree. I'm not saying Chucky can't lift things, but he does NOT have the strength of an average man.

chomperx9
Once again, agree. I'm not saying Chucky can't lift things, but he does NOT have the strength of an average man. hes got enough strength to strangle someone. and he isnt a dummy like marv and harry

Kaibs
hes got enough strength to strangle someone. and he isnt a dummy like marv and harry

Umm Chucky had shown to be pretty damn stupid in the movies at times. Marv and Harry were dumb because it was PIS as it was a comedy. As for his strength to strangle someone he isn't strangling Kevin considering he wont even touch him. You seem to be forgetting Kevin has prep which means he knows about Chucky, and will still plan accordinigly

chomperx9
Umm Chucky had shown to be pretty damn stupid in the movies at times. Marv and Harry were dumb because it was PIS as it was a comedy. As for his strength to strangle someone he isn't strangling Kevin considering he wont even touch him. You seem to be forgetting Kevin has prep which means he knows about Chucky, and will still plan accordinigly he has prep to set traps in the house like he did before. he doesnt know who is breaking in this time.

Kaibs
You didn't mention that in your OP, and considering it's on page 2 it's a little too late to change it. Prep usually means exactly that. Prep. Which means knowledge to PREPARE. You don't prep against an unknown entity. Now you're just pulling a RJ. Which is not a good look.

chomperx9
You didn't mention that in your OP, and considering it's on page 2 it's a little too late to change it. Prep usually means exactly that. Prep. Which means knowledge to PREPARE. You don't prep against an unknown entity. Now you're just pulling a RJ. Which is not a good look. I didnt mention as well he has prep to set traps in the house specifically for chucky.

Kaibs
Once again you're ignoring what prep actually is.

Rogue Jedi
You didn't mention that in your OP, and considering it's on page 2 it's a little too late to change it. Prep usually means exactly that. Prep. Which means knowledge to PREPARE. You don't prep against an unknown entity. Now you're just pulling a RJ. Which is not a good look. Dude, stop that. The changes/clarifications I made were well within my rights to make according to MVF rules.

chomperx9
Once again you're ignoring what prep actually is. prep is preperation which is being prepared for something. here he is prepared just like in the 1st movie like i mentioned in the 1st page. but does not who is coming in. now if someone states they have prep on their target or enemy that is different.

Rogue Jedi
Prep is knowing the attack/battle is coming and preparing for it. Here, Kevin would have whatever time the OP specifies to set traps for Chucky.

Why is this even being argued?

Kaibs
Dude, stop that. The changes/clarifications I made were well within my rights to make according to MVF rules.

Some of that is way debatable, but considering as you've actually done nothing here. I will apologize for using you as an example.

@ Chomper, if he's setting random traps for someone he doesn't know who then of course Chucky will probably win. It's almost retarded to think other wise considering stepping on Christmas tree ornaments aren't going to ****in do much to Chucky. And if you're really going to play it that way then I could just say Kevin gets paranoid and ices the whole outside down, and tars the whole inside. Chucky therefore wont move, therefore he can't win.

Rogue Jedi
Some of that is way debatable, but considering as you've actually done nothing here. I will apologize for using you as an example.

@ Chomper, if he's setting random traps for someone he doesn't know who then of course Chucky will probably win. It's almost retarded to think other wise considering stepping on Christmas tree ornaments aren't going to ****in do much to Chucky. And if you're really going to play it that way then I could just say Kevin gets paranoid and ices the whole outside down, and tars the whole inside. Chucky therefore wont move, therefore he can't win. Wait, do they have knowledge of each other?

Kaibs
Wait, do they have knowledge of each other?

According to Chomper, Chucky supposedly knows about Kevin, yet Kevin knows nothing about Chucky. He just literally gave that rule on the second page.

Rogue Jedi
According to Chomper, Chucky supposedly knows about Kevin, yet Kevin knows nothing about Chucky. He just literally gave that rule on the second page. Second page is too late. Gotta be within "the first few posts."

Chucky rapes Kevin.

Kaibs
If Kevin has the prep he should have, and what people thought he had Chucky wouldn't be doing any raping what so ever.

Rogue Jedi
If Kevin has the prep he should have, and what people thought he had Chucky wouldn't be doing any raping what so ever.

I disagree. Kevin knew about the "wet bandits", knew they were a coupla middle aged men, knew they were burglars. The traps he set worked on them, doesn't mean they would work on someone like Chucky, who is far more cunning and much smaller.

Kaibs
I disagree. Kevin knew about the "wet bandits", knew they were a coupla middle aged men, knew they were burglars. The traps he set worked on them, doesn't mean they would work on someone like Chucky, who is far more cunning and much smaller.

Like I said. And you just admitted it. He KNEW so he set traps appropriate for them. If he KNEW about Chucky he would set traps appropriate for him. As for Chucky being cunning? He isn't cunning at all. In the original trilogy he used his surprise element of being a doll to gain most leverage. In the scenario people think, Kevin already knows he's a doll. I don't know why you seem to be thinking Chucky is some kind of genius or something.

Rogue Jedi
Like I said. And you just admitted it. He KNEW so he set traps appropriate for them. If he KNEW about Chucky he would set traps appropriate for him. As for Chucky being cunning? He isn't cunning at all. In the original trilogy he used his surprise element of being a doll to gain most leverage. In the scenario people think, Kevin already knows he's a doll. I don't know why you seem to be thinking Chucky is some kind of genius or something. So we are going with the late amendment that Kevin knows about Chucky?

Kaibs
If Kevin isn't given real prep then it's just a retarded thread. That's like giving prep to me, and I am not knowing Chuck Norris the one coming so instead I decide to prepare for Ronald McDonald.

chomperx9
Chucky has chosent a new Human body to transfer his soul over to and its Kevin Mcallister from Home alone.

Kevin has a day to set traps in the House like he did in the 1st Home alone movie.

Chucky brings a Knife and can use what ever he finds in the house to use as a weapon to murder Kevin as well.

Chucky has a new doll body to so he can take more damages

who wins or what would happen ?

I stated nothing about kevin knowing who he is going up against. He just knows that someone will be breaking in his place.

chucky knows about kevin cause he can google anyone just like how he found out that Barkley was at some Boot camp

chomperx9
If Kevin isn't given real prep then it's just a retarded thread. That's like giving prep to me, and I am not knowing Chuck Norris the one coming so instead I decide to prepare for Ronald McDonald. kevin had prep in the 1st movie to set up the house and suceeded. how is that retarded ?

Kaibs

I stated nothing about kevin knowing who he is going up against. He just knows that someone will be breaking in his place.

chucky knows about kevin cause he can google anyone just like how he found out that Barkley was at some Boot camp

LOL oh so now Chucky can instantly find Kevin on Google? Wow. All I'm going to say there.

Also Kevin KNEW who was coming. But whatever. I digress.

chomperx9
LOL oh so now Chucky can instantly find Kevin on Google? Wow. All I'm going to say there.

Also Kevin KNEW who was coming. But whatever. I digress. I stated that chucky knows who he is going to kill cause he has chosen a new body. I didnt give any prep for chucky like to build some fancy device to kill kevin in one sec did i ? NO All i did was give chucky a knife to defend himself and he has to break in the house just like any other person would try to break in an entry.

the ninjak
That's what I originally thought
Chucky's back baby!

Kaibs
I stated that chucky knows who he is going to kill cause he has chosen a new body. I didnt give any prep for chucky like to build some fancy device to kill kevin in one sec did i ? NO All i did was give chucky a knife to defend himself and he has to break in the house just like any other person would try to break in an entry.

1. Chucky has never shown to be SMART enough to build some fancy device.

2. Chucky wouldn't use prep as it's not in his character.

3. He couldn't kill Kevin regardless if he wanted his body.

4. Chucky's standard weapon has always been a knife. That'd be like giving a chainsaw to Jason. So to go beyond that would be stupid and irrelevant.

Like I said. If Kevin doesn't know who's coming, then he just goes into paranoid mode and ices the whole outside and tars every square inch of the inside. So have fun getting around that.

Tattoos N Scars
Chucky vs Culkin's character from "The Good Son" would be interesting too..lol

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Chucky vs Culkin's character from "The Good Son" would be interesting too..lol there are some juvenials more dangerous than culkin from good son. just cause he was responsible for afew killings and car accidents dosnt make him anywhere near as dangerous as chucky.

He was just a troubled young boy who needed some mental help and was addicted to causing trouble.

the ninjak
Yeah but unless stated forum combatants have general knowledge of their adversary.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Chucky vs Culkin's character from "The Good Son" would be interesting too..lol Culkin's character from good son vs the Russian girl from the movie Orphan would be intresting to see

Placidity
If Kevin isn't given real prep then it's just a retarded thread. That's like giving prep to me, and I am not knowing Chuck Norris the one coming so instead I decide to prepare for Ronald McDonald.

The only prep that would matter is making sure you've done everything you wanted in life / set things right / selected a burial spot / Signed your will etc.

chomperx9
bump

the ninjak
Kevin has knowledge of Chucky comin.

He'll be prepared.

0mega Spawn
I'm won over Kevin catches him then sets him on fire.

2 weeks later the charred pissed off Chucky stabs him to death.

/thread

Impediment
Kevin has prep?

Chucky dies horribly, just like in every one of his films.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Impediment
Kevin has prep?

Chucky dies horribly, just like in every one of his films.
keywords "every one of his films" meaning chucky always comes back

Robtard
Kevin could take out a Predator in his house with a little prep. Kid's the equivalent of comic-book Batmen, prep; he has no limits.

MetalIsDead
Chucky dies.

steverules_2
Kevin...with the BB gun...through the cat flap

chomperx9
Originally posted by Robtard
Kevin could take out a Predator in his house with a little prep. Kid's the equivalent of comic-book Batmen, prep; he has no limits. doubt there is anything in the home that could harm a predator. plus, predators have stealth mode.

Robtard
doubt there is anything in the home that could harm a predator. plus, predators have stealth mode.

The ****? Kevin has the entire house as his weapon.

steverules_2
The predator would walk right into the paint can trap

Impediment
Ahnuld had prep time and laid down traps for Preddy, and won.

Who's to say Kevin can't do the same to a Yautja?

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
The predator would walk right into the paint can trap

Which would blind him for one. Then it would all be down hill for the Predator from there as McCallister lets loose carefully executed trap after trap.

the ninjak
Predator would use infra red to see where Kevin was in the house.

Then blow the house up.

Robtard
Predator would use infra red to see where Kevin was in the house.

Then blow the house up.

Again, with prep, Keven would be invisible to the Predator. Just a matter of turning the heat all the way up in the house and McCallister covering himself with a layer of Vaseline and plastic food-wrap. His heat-signature would blend right in with the environment. ie invisible to infrared.

0mega Spawn
lol the predator would simply stand outside and blast away with the plasma cannon

Robtard
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
lol the predator would simply stand outside and blast away with the plasma cannon

Because that's what Predators normally do? No. They hunt, they live for the hunt.

So this Predator would hunt; he'd lose to a cosmic-level a prepped McCallister is.

0mega Spawn
ok what are predators hunting methods?

because in each movie they're always shown stalking not hunting

thus the predator would have already known where & when kevin put traps down

bada bing bada boom

Robtard
ok what are predators hunting methods?

because in each movie they're always shown stalking not hunting

thus the predator would have already known where & when kevin put traps down

bada bing bada boom

Stalking is hunting.

Like the Predator knew where Dutch had laid traps?

No bing; no boom.

Cosmic-level > a Predator.

0mega Spawn
Stalking is hunting.

Like the Predator knew where Dutch had laid traps?

No bing; no boom.

Cosmic-level > a Predator. stalking - A stealthy pursuit of someone or somethng...

hunting - The activity of hunting wild animals or game, for food or sport

you see predators come to hunt on earth then stalk their prey
if a predator has been stalking kevin hes already seen every trap placement & will already be in room the with kevin when hes done setting up

he didn't see arnolds traps because of something i don't remember
wasn't he skinning a trophy or something?

Robtard
stalking - A stealthy pursuit of someone or somethng...

hunting - The activity of hunting wild animals or game, for food or sport

you see predators come to hunt on earth then stalk their prey
if a predator has been stalking kevin hes already seen every trap placement & will already be in room the with kevin when hes done setting up

he didn't see arnolds traps because of something i don't remember
wasn't he skinning a trophy or something?

And when the final intent is to kill them(for sport here), it's hunting.

Predator's not going to know what the **** McCallister did with his prep time in the house.

Because the Predator isn't omniscient.

0mega Spawn
And when the final intent is to kill them(for sport here), it's hunting.

Predator's not going to know what the **** McCallister did with his prep time in the house.

Because the Predator isn't omniscient. it is hunting but predators still stalk they're prey just as the movies show the predator just looking at them for hours on end... same thing here predator watches kevin as he sets up traps & such only to get stabbed in his hiding place

& pred lost arnold due to mud but predators can now simple change vision settings due to sequels and such

0mega Spawn
lol I really need to revise my posts.

Impediment
Okay, we're getting off topic.

Let's discuss Chucky.

Robtard
IIRC, Predators can't see through walls, can they? So the Predator won't see McCallister's shenanigans while he has his prep inside the house.

EDIT: NVM, off-top-c then.

0mega Spawn
wait wait wait
so the predator HAS to be outside during kevin prep time?

chucky kills kevin he has sequels for a reason the dude never dies

Dr Mystery
I'm not familiar with the rules for this forum. Are we talking Kevin as he is in HA1, or is the battle taking place in the present? I suppose it's a moot point as Kevin wins hands down in any era, but an adult Kevin would flat out wear Chucky like a glove.

Impediment
See the rules thread, Dr. Mystery.

Screen feats are canon. So we're discussing 10 year old Kevin.

Cool22212

Dr Mystery
Originally posted by Impediment
See the rules thread, Dr. Mystery.

Screen feats are canon. So we're discussing 10 year old Kevin.

Cool, just did that. As I said earlier anyway Kevin would win hands down, with a blowtorch, as soon as Chucky got into the house.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Dr Mystery
Cool, just did that. As I said earlier anyway Kevin would win hands down, with a blowtorch, as soon as Chucky got into the house. Dumb ass Marv and harry survivied the Blowtorch, im sure chucky could. plus chucky has a new body so he can take more damage. He isnt turning human in this fight.

Sadako of Girth
This is basically the thread that we all prayed would happen.

*Holds up a "Go Chucky" placard and phones undertakers with McCallister's measurements*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.