Jin Vs Chun li

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0mega Spawn
the shadaloo has merged with mishima zaibatsu so now chun li is looking for her dad so she enters the tournament to get close to Bison but first she has to get past jin who is on his mission to avenge his mother

hand to hand

they fight in the tekken arena

Kaibs
Considering the only movie ChunLi was a live actor was in the same movie Van Dame was Guile. She loses based on feats alone. If you're talking animated movies, she still loses based on feats by Jin in his animated Tekken movies.

Tron
Originally posted by Kaibs
Considering the only movie ChunLi was a live actor was in the same movie Van Dame was Guile. She loses based on feats alone. If you're talking animated movies, she still loses based on feats by Jin in his animated Tekken movies.

I take it that you've never seem Street Fight: The Legend of Chun Li. So, that would make two appearances. I'm guessing the opening poster is referring to the latter movie version.

Impediment
Both movies were shit.

Still, I have to give it up to Jin.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Tron
I take it that you've never seem Street Fight: The Legend of Chun Li. So, that would make two appearances. I'm guessing the opening poster is referring to the latter movie version.

Oh you're talking about the new Chun Li movie that came out. You're right. That is two appearances. None the less she still gets destroyed by Jin.

Placidity
Um, Jin was a noob. What did you guys find impressive about him?

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Impediment
Both movies were shit.

Still, I have to give it up to Jin. laughing steamy hot ones at that

Kaibs
@ Placidity I don't see the movie Chun Li defeating Brian Fury.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Placidity
Um, Jin was a noob. What did you guys find impressive about him?

The fact that he was able to kick Brian Furys ass and then his dad's ass straight after...doesn't sound like a n00b to me smile

Kaibs
They're both shells of their gaming selves though sad

the ninjak
Chun Li in the latest movie pulled off a Spinning Bird Kick and had awesome aerial kills. Plus Chi amps.
I haven't seen Tekken yet, it just looks too terrible to stand, worse than DOA.

Kaibs
Originally posted by the ninjak
Chun Li in the latest movie pulled off a Spinning Bird Kick and had awesome aerial kills. Plus Chi amps.
I haven't seen Tekken yet, it just looks too terrible to stand, worse than DOA.

*sighs* DOA. How I loved those games sad.

Anyways Tekken was shit, but I honestly expected it to be worse than it was. I haven't seen the new Chun Li movie, but who does she fight in it?

the ninjak
*sighs* DOA. How I loved those games sad.

Anyways Tekken was shit, but I honestly expected it to be worse than it was. I haven't seen the new Chun Li movie, but who does she fight in it?

She murders Vega and Bison.

Bison obviously being severly powered down in this movie. She was so hot in it.

Kaibs
She murdered Bison? Lol what the ****? *sigh*

Vega I can see... but Bison? I'm going to have to watch this shit now.

the ninjak
She murdered Bison? Lol what the ****? *sigh*

Vega I can see... but Bison? I'm going to have to watch this shit now.

Yeah he is more like a business super prick who likes to fight in this one.

The actor was good though.

Placidity
Originally posted by steverules_2
The fact that he was able to kick Brian Furys ass and then his dad's ass straight after...doesn't sound like a n00b to me smile

They didn't look anything special to me, except Brian having super strength, his skills weren't special, and got taken down in a very ordinary way.

Also Chun Li is hot and she use her Kikoken attack.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Placidity
They didn't look anything special to me, except Brian having super strength, his skills weren't special, and got taken down in a very ordinary way.

Also Chun Li is hot and she use her Kikoken attack.

While she is hot, Brian Fury's skills were more than average... and I just don't see her taking him down. Imma watch the movie though before I pass further opinion.

Kaibs
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah he is more like a business super prick who likes to fight in this one.

The actor was good though.

That is retarded.

the ninjak
That is retarded.

Yeah but considering the obvious budget. A Super Shaman Megalomaniac Chi Master would have ended making a film like the first one. sad

Kaibs
Well considering technology and CGI they could make a sweet Street Fighter movie these days.. Because everyone knows Bison would wreck Chun Li lol.

the ninjak
Well considering technology and CGI they could make a sweet Street Fighter movie these days.. Because everyone knows Bison would wreck Chun Li lol.

I would love to see a Film made in colaboation with Udon designers and Legendary Films making it. The 300 guys.

Kaibs
I have a friend who actually did some of the CGI for 300.

the ninjak
I have a friend who actually did some of the CGI for 300.

Then tell him to tell his guys tell their guys my idea. We'll be rich!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.