Thunderstrike vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Namor has once again got his speedos in a bunch, he has decided to go on a NYC rampage over a ruptured sewage line and the city's inability to fix it on time due to bureaucracy and corruption.

He has marched into City hall after flipping cop cars out of his way to collar choke the fat f$#^ who is lining his pockets with city money and helping his friends and relatives who run certain clean up companies.

Namor wants to know how hard it really is to find a low cost clean up company and approve it and start work immediately.

he walks to the street and tosses the fat pig into the street for all to see the corruption of the surface world politicians.. some ppl cheer Namor while others boo him.

the fat F%$^ politician is on his knees tryin to crawl away from namor and walks into a pair of leather strap boots... lookin up he sees a hero: ThunderStrike.

Thunderstrike: i understand your frustration Namor and this man will pay for his crime but not by you but in a court of law by his peers.

Namor: out of my way Eric, my problem isnt with you.

Thunderstrike: i cant do that and its my problem now.

Starscream M
pretty good fight...i think namor just edges out though

Bentley
Axe means TS wins, in a straigth battle I say split.

King Castle
h2h i say its a split could go either way. namor rage strength is high but eric is a Cap trained fighter who pulls off agile techniques in mid battle thx to cap.

ninja if hawkeye can go all ninja ronan with no real lessons from Cap, imagine eric who spend hours training with cap for yrs constantly. eek!

2) w/mace i lean toward TS b/c eric uses energy blast more then thor.. eric isnt a punch for punch fighter but use every advantage at your disposal. 7/10

3) w/axe defintely eric 10/10 Namor would try and go all out but woouldnt be able to compete if TS is possessed. but if eric uses both axe and mace without being possessed i still side with eric at least 8/10thor

Bentley
Namor can actually absorb energy blasts and throw them back at Eric, he's done such even against enemies as powerful as the Presence.

King Castle
i am not convinced that Namor can absorb magic blasts.

TS has incinerated a mystic brick with an unintentional blast.

amnesia
TS IMO

rotiart
In a pure hand to hand I'd say namor edges... But with summoning lightning etc... I'd say Eric can edge out

Bentley
Originally posted by King Castle
i am not convinced that Namor can absorb magic blasts.

TS has incinerated a mystic brick with an unintentional blast.

I admit I haven't read enough Defenders to know his limitations, but still, TS has more flexibility.

King Castle
i see thunderstrike pulling a bruce lee move on namor..

uses his mace/w chain handle as nunchucks and does a mock bruce lee scream..

Namor: WTF?!

thunderstrike swings it across his face when he is distracted/shocked by the move and scream..(wack)

cNHZqZpkE5Y

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.