Ninja Warrior challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Classic Beyonder is up to his old tricks but this time with an UNsuper twist. All contestants have been stripped of all paranormal powers and abilities. And to keep things colorful, all contestants most compete in their traditional battle attire (including basic weapons they traditionally carry) Who among this group can claim total victory!

This is the course....
http://www.yikers.com/video_ninja_warrior_obstacle_course.html

Thor
Hal Jordan
Princess Diana
Ben Grim ( not heavy or strong but still rocky)
Norin Radd (again still all silvery)
Monica Rambeau
Wally West
Logan
Loki
Wanda
tony stark (suit will not enhance or hamper)
Thanos (what's normal?)
Jean Grey
Reed Richards
Victor Doom
Ororo
Luke Cage
and...
Galan

Cheating not allowed

KingD19
I'd say Doom, Logan, and Thor.

And Storm could take Kunoichi(Female Ninja Warrior). But we all know a woman has no place on the man's course, amirite?

closedeyes

Lunacyde
Originally posted by KingD19
I'd say Doom, Logan, and Thor.

And Storm could take Kunoichi(Female Ninja Warrior). But we all know a woman has no place on the man's course, amirite?

closedeyes

Storm is going to take Wonder Woman? haha ok lol

KingD19
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Storm is going to take Wonder Woman? haha ok lol

Oh crap, I didn't even seen WW on there....I'm not used to seeing Princess Diana so she didn't register. Yeah, she takes the female division.

rotiart
Most people don't realize that logans claws are not a superpower...
Hence he wins

amnesia
most people don't realize that Thor's hammer isn't a super power. Hence he wins.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by KingD19
Oh crap, I didn't even seen WW on there....I'm not used to seeing Princess Diana so she didn't register. Yeah, she takes the female division.

Haha I thought you may have missed her....or just been a crazy Storm fan :P

rotiart

rotiart
Btw anyone realize how much fail Tony stark would be in a suit that didn't work? Omg iron maiden...

amnesia
A god. sneer

Q99
Yea, this is the kind of stuff normal Amazons train with, Diana breezes it.

Originally posted by rotiart
Btw anyone realize how much fail Tony stark would be in a suit that didn't work? Omg iron maiden...

It says the suit will not hamper, so I'm picturing *just* enough power to work at human level.

amnesia
BTW, Logan takes it.

Lunacyde
It comes down to Logan and Diana as far as I can see.

janus77
omg you killed Princess Di, again!
you bastard!

yeah umm, joke smile

as to the topic at hand, imo Doom wins. he'd be the only one in a suit of ARMOUR. irrespective of whether or not he has any fancy powers, it's still a suit of medieval style armour.

plus... he's Doom!

janus77
Logan dies instantly, no hf = painful ****ing death by way of ADAMANTIUM and/or boneclaw penetration of body.

amnesia
Originally posted by janus77
Logan dies instantly, no hf = painful ****ing death by way of ADAMANTIUM and/or boneclaw penetration of body.

Forgot about that. When he pulls his claws out he would bleed to death stick out tongue

Lunacyde
Diana still has a nigh unbreakable lasso, and bracers, and her Tiara, plus her ridiculous Amazonian training which is perfect for this situation.

KingD19
This is just a Ninja Warrior obstacle course, Wolverine has no need to use his claws. But make him bone claw, as 300 extra lbs with no enhancements and hf to help support the weight, it'll hamper him.

But yeah, the only people with the physical prowess and training to complete the course are Thor, Wonder Woman, Wolverine, and Doom.

Might be kinda hard for Wolverine because he's incredibly short....but the Japanese do it so he stands a chance.

janus77
Originally posted by amnesia
Forgot about that. When he pulls his claws out he would bleed to death stick out tongue
cool

so, yeah... Doom wins, right?

janus77
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Diana still has a nigh unbreakable lasso, and bracers, and her Tiara, plus her ridiculous Amazonian training which is perfect for this situation.
no she doesn't. no paranormal powers = plain old rope & dubious metal alloy "bracers". Doom would punch her out with his chainmail covered fist.

Wolverine would die due to extra mass and or adamantium poisoning. he has zero chance here... even Tony Stark stands a better chance, he could tip his heavy Iron suit over and then try to flatten everyone by rolling at them!

KingD19
More than 1 person can finish all 4 stages and win.

All the people I stated have the best chances.

Q99
Originally posted by janus77
no she doesn't. no paranormal powers = plain old rope & dubious metal alloy "bracers". Doom would punch her out with his chainmail covered fist.

An expertly used rope is going to be a big help on an obstacle course, she might be able to bypass some tricky bits.

Ninja Warrior doesn't have fighting, they each do it independently... but she's a really good martial artist too.

Gadabout
The question is what level of normal are we talking about? For instance normal for Thor/Loki is still super strong and stamina...so with that to consider I give these a sure bet

Complete all stages
Thor/WW/Loki/Thanos

Stage 3
Jean Grey/Ororo...above average level of training
Ben...was a pilot so good trainging background
Monica...was a cop with good physical conditioning
Luke...trained with Danny

Stage 2
Wally
Hal
Victor

Fail to finish stage 1
Reed
Wanda
Galan...lol
Norin (silver surfer)
Tony

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.