Quicksilver Vs. Professor Zoom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
State of the story...
During a battle with Barry Allen (circa Brightest Day) Professor Zoom is accidentally lost in the speed force and becomes stranded in the Marvel Universe. Unsure of how to get back, Professor Zoom immediately sets about causing trouble until finally, S.H.I.E.L.D. decides enough is enough and call in Marvel's top human speedster: Quicksilver. Even though he dosen't trust S.H.I.E.L.D. Quicksilver still sets out to find Professor Zoom. He tracks him down and knocks him on his ass as he's running across the mid-west. Professor Zoom gets up and subtly taunts Quicksilver who loses his short temper and runs at him at full speed.

Zoom smiles.

Who wins?

Øhåkæh
Quicksilver got Flash-level speed, and he is VERY intelligent, aswell as angry in this case. It won't be easy, but Quicksilver will win. He is THE top of the high-speed characters.

Did I miss a massive quicksilver power up? He is more powerfull than he used to be sure, but he still can't compare to the flash.

Lord_Talron

Don Corleone

DarthDaniel1001
Look, is anyone actually going to say who they think wins or are you all just going to express how crazy you think one guy is?

Q99
I bet on Prof Zoom pretty darn solidly. He's one of the higher end speedsters around and very skilled with his speed. Pietro's latest upgrade is not enough to grant victory.

Spire
Zoom.

Lord_Talron
prof zoom once split in half so flash couldnt catch him. sneer

Johnny Sorrow

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Look, is anyone actually going to say who they think wins or are you all just going to express how crazy you think one guy is? Don't you think the outcome is obvious enough?

DarthDaniel1001
If I did, I wouldn't have made the thread.

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
If I did, I wouldn't have made the thread. Zoom stomps, QS is a bottomfeeder.

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.