Republicans in Senate Block BP Investigation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Link to video.

**** you, Ronald Reagan.

Go republicans!

King Kandy
**** you, Republicans (and BTW, Republicans for better or for worse are the party of Reagonomics now, so don't bother trying to distance yourself).

Zeal Ex Nihilo
This is me caring.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
This is me caring.
And yet I bet you'll still be posting some variant of "every republican except me" by the end of the week in every thread.

cdtm
One party wants to bleed tax payers dry for pork barrel social welfare programs, the other party wants to exploit every loophole in the book to protect corporate interests..

And I wonder why I bother voting anymore..

King Kandy
Originally posted by cdtm
One party wants to bleed tax payers dry for pork barrel social welfare programs, the other party wants to exploit every loophole in the book to protect corporate interests..

And I wonder why I bother voting anymore..
I wonder where you're looking. Both lead parties in the US are the second.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Originally posted by King Kandy
And yet I bet you'll still be posting some variant of "every republican except me" by the end of the week in every thread.
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/You_mad_grimace.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by King Kandy
I wonder where you're looking. Both lead parties in the US are the second.

And the first, but things like this BP deal are more closely associated with Republicans.

But yeah, neither party is really very distinguishable from the other, in any way that matters..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.