Lobo vs. BRB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Both are bloodlusted.
Cis off

Who wins?

tkitna
BRB should win

Prep-Man
Lobo defies logic and wins.

Stoic
Bill

Prep-Man
Lobo took attacks from Pulsar/Solaris and still kept on going. Lobo is one of the hardest characters to KO. And he certainly can't die, either.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Lobo took attacks from Pulsar/Solaris and still kept on going. Lobo is one of the hardest characters to KO. And he certainly can't die, either.

Isn't Lobo's true immortality useless in any other universe outside of DC? I just don't see him escaping Death in the Marvel U. That's the thing with not just Lobo, but the Speed Force, and the Infinity Gems, they have to be in the universe that defined the laws of that power or powers. There should be rules concerning Lobo's allowance.

Prep-Man
Who says this is in the MU? It's a neutral setting where everyone can use their powers to the fullest.

AsbestosFlaygon
edit

AsbestosFlaygon
BRB is a lot more versatile with his Stormbreaker.
He's only slightly weaker than Thor, who is the strongest herald in Marvel..

I say he takes the majority...6-7/10.

Prep-Man
MM is a lot more versatile, yet Lobo beat him. Same with Green Lantern, Sinestro, Guy Gardner, Captain Marvel, Gawd, Authority, and so on.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Isn't Lobo's true immortality useless in any other universe outside of DC? I just don't see him escaping Death in the Marvel U. That's the thing with not just Lobo, but the Speed Force, and the Infinity Gems, they have to be in the universe that defined the laws of that power or powers. There should be rules concerning Lobo's allowance.

BTW, when Lobo visited the Wildstorm universe, it was stated that he couldn't die there as well. It was said that he was a homicidal concept and that he could not die.

Stoic
Who says this is in the MU? It's a neutral setting where everyone can use their powers to the fullest.

Neutral would mean that Lobo could die. You see Lobo is unique but outside of DC he can die. In Marvel I have no doubt that Galactus could kill Lobo. The same should apply in neutral space. You have to admit that Lobo's case is special.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Neutral would mean that Lobo could die. You see Lobo is unique but outside of DC he can die. In Marvel I have no doubt that Galactus could kill Lobo. The same should apply in neutral space. You have to admit that Lobo's case is special.

Read my post above. He was outside of the DCU and he still didn't die.

the ninjak
BTW, when Lobo visited the Wildstorm universe, it was stated that he couldn't die there as well. It was said that he was a homicidal concept and that he could not die.

Same company in the end aren't they?

Just sayin when Maelbolgia and Lucifer swapped universes they were weak and had to regain souls.
I see the Wildstorm Universe being DC Lite.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by the ninjak
Same company in the end aren't they?

Nah, they are two different universes.

BattleMage
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

King Castle
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Prep-Man
Lobo has access to tech that can bust planets and travel through time. Versatility won't be a problem.

Galan007
Bill.

I just can't see Lobo getting around his shielding, blasts, and planet-busting/Galactus-cracking hammer strikes. /shrug

"Id"
Lobo defies logic, and wins.

Plusar: I posses stellar mass. You lack leverage. This is illogical.
Lobo: Get a clue FRAGWIT….I DON’T DO LOGICAL!
(Lobo proceeds to slam Pulsar into the ground).

OneDumbG0
The Main Man takes this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.