Black Canary vs Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
fight is in the middle of Gotham. heroes and villains have turned up dead stabbed to death by unknown metallic object of unknown origin.

Canary is on patrol when she runs into a green woman who at 1st appears to be poison ivy.

Canary being stupid tells her to put down the police officer.

Gamora turns around and pulls out her knives.

Canary: your not ivy?!

Gamora: no. but, you'll be wishin i was.

tkitna
Gamora curbstomps her

tideoftime
Gamora. Better fighter, and while Canary has her cry, Gamora's strength/agility/recuperative abilities will make the clear wins, with BC getting a win via close-range scream coupled with some *very* lucky blows...

King Castle
hmm.. i'll go with gamora

AthenasTrgrFngr
comic book style fight gamora would win.

on a forum fight, BC's scream gets her the win all day. no expression

King Castle
nah... her scream wouldnt be enough to put gamora down and her superhuman speed can help her avoid the screams.

vansonbee
Originally posted by AthenasTrgrFngr
comic book style fight gamora would win.

on a forum fight, BC's scream gets her the win all day. no expression The cry won't kill Gamora though.

BC will need a breather once a while.

Majority for Gamora.

Endless Mike
Gamora

Stoic
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Gamora

King Castle
i find this extremely interesting how some think BC will beat another similar fighter like gamora but cant beat gamora herself who has lesser feats.mhmm

Prep-Man
Canary.

Bentley
Canary, her cry can take Wolverine, hence, she can take Gamora too.

Q99
Originally posted by vansonbee
The cry won't kill Gamora though.

BC will need a breather once a while.

Majority for Gamora.

The Cry can definitely put her down (and at high power could very well kill her).

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
The Cry can definitely put her down (and at high power could very well kill her).

Nah, I don't think Canary will deal as much damage as say, the surface of the sun. But she'll ko Gamora.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99

Gamora's a lot tougher than many would guess. Her dance was engineered by Thanos. Thanos employed many physical and mystical talents when augmenting Gamora, the bionics that were once part of her body, are likely gone, but she's still a magical being. Canary would have to read every feint, and dart from a superior to herself in agility.

Gamora's striking ability can send a foe as large as Ronan flying 30 - 40 feet. I see Gamora schooling Canary.

Q99
If Gamora gets into HtH, she wins, but the Cry's a good equalizer, hard to dodge and pretty strong.

Originally posted by Bentley
Nah, I don't think Canary will deal as much damage as say, the surface of the sun. But she'll ko Gamora.

She's that hard to kill? I stand corrected.

Bentley
She's been killed by less methinks, but she got burned by the surface of the a star and lived so her durability and hf can get her through a lot.

Stoic
Gamora's too mean for this Canary girl, Gamora's skilled, and the moment she finds out about Canary's voice she'd make sure that she couldn't scream again. She's the most dangerous girl for a reason.

vansonbee
I can see Canary winning, if she doesn't need rest after each breathe.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
Gamora's too mean for this Canary girl, Gamora's skilled, and the moment she finds out about Canary's voice she'd make sure that she couldn't scream again. She's the most dangerous girl for a reason.

Being mean, oddly enough, is no protection from a sonic attack that can crumple steel.

Philosophía
Canary, her cry can take Wolverine, hence, she can take Gamora too. Flawless victory.

psycho gundam
canary cry for the win

h1a8
Gamora is physically more than Canary. Canaries h2h fighting skills are close to equal to Gamora without knives. With knives Gamora would be better in skill. So Gamora would stomp Canary if she fought purely h2h with no screaming.

If Canary screams then she wins easily.

Konton
Originally posted by h1a8
Canaries h2h fighting skills are close to equal to Gamora without knives.

eeeeeeeeeeh not really

Canary Cry ftw anyway.

Lord_Dagoth
Gamora

OneDumbG0
She's been killed by less methinks, but she got burned by the surface of the a star and lived so her durability and hf can get her through a lot. She's been killed...

... by Thanos before her last two upgrades.

Stoic
Originally posted by Q99
Being mean, oddly enough, is no protection from a sonic attack that can crumple steel.

This is true. Gamara's hotter though so she gets my vote.

Glorificus
How fast are their reflexes?

Do either of them have above peak human speed/reflexes?

Q99
Originally posted by Glorificus
How fast are their reflexes?

Do either of them have above peak human speed/reflexes?

Gamora does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.