Black Cat vs. Batgirl (Cassandra)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fighft. on Gotham city rooftops.

Who wins?

chomperx9
Spite Cassandra would own black cat. make it alfered or gordon

byrdgang21
Originally posted by chomperx9

Actually I think Black Cat was upgraded and her bad luck powers should be able to mess with Cassandra

chomperx9
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Actually I think Black Cat was upgraded and her bad luck powers should be able to mess with Cassandra when was this ?

Tron

Do you know what spite in this forum actually means? Of course Black Cat loses, badly, but it's not spite.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Tron
Do you know what spite in this forum actually means? Of course Black Cat loses, badly, but it's not spite. Everyone uses the word Spite when another character would get owned easily

Tron
Everyone uses the word Spite when another character would get owned easily

And most of them are wrong too. The meaning of spite for the forum is in the rules thread.

chomperx9
Anyways change the Batgirl to Gordon or Alfered and give Black cat a day or 2 to get to know the city of gotham and get the hang of some routines from jumping around off the top of the buildings.

That would make the fight more fair

vansonbee
Cassandra slightly take the match.

Even with bad luck powers on BC side, Batgirl skills can make-up for it.

Q99
Anyways change the Batgirl to Gordon or Alfered and give Black cat a day or 2 to get to know the city of gotham and get the hang of some routines from jumping around off the top of the buildings.

That would make the fight more fair

BC's fairly dangerous in melee and has super attributes, I don't think a non-Cass Batgirl would do too well.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Q99
BC's fairly dangerous in melee and has super attributes, I don't think a non-Cass Batgirl would do too well. Dangerous fighter and acrobatic as well but she isnt as Dangerous as Cassandra thats for sure.

cassandra

Lord_Talron
how potent exactly are her bad luck powers, ive seen them do some pretty awesome stuff

SamZED
Originally posted by vansonbee
Cassandra slightly take the match.

Even with bad luck powers on BC side, Batgirl skills can make-up for it. QFT
Its definitely not spite. Batgirl wins the majority ofcousre but with her bad luck powers I see Cat take some wins, and she's no joke in h2h as well, sure not Cass level but still.

Lord_Talron
her bad luck has let her dodge gunfire point blank without moving before tho

Magneto1982
Batgirl easily!

Zatanna4life
Batgirl EASY!

Lunacyde
Batgirl 7/10

The bad luck powers and enhanced attributes account for Black Cat winning the 3/10.

Prep-Man
I might actually give BC this. Faster, strnger, and has Longshot type powers. Yep.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I might actually give BC this. Faster, strnger, and has Longshot type powers. Yep. How fast is Black Cat then? What are some feats?

Prep-Man
To go toe to toe with Spidey.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Prep-Man
To go toe to toe with Spidey.

Hasn't Daredevil done that too? Just because you hang in a fight with someone doesn't mean you are as fast as them.

I'm not saying she isn't, just being kinda skeptical that she's on Spidey's level. Cass has dodged gunshots after they are fired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.