Superman and Black Adam(both holding nothing back) vs Classic Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
This is Black Adam and Superman, both bloodlusted and holding nothing back (PC versions) vs Classic Thanos.

No bfr, Supes and Black Adam get 3 minutes to work out a strategy and make other preparations.

Who wins?

h1a8
Superman solos, I have the thread to prove it. This is spite

Black bolt z
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman solos, I have the thread to prove it. This is spite Eh....team got a good chance.But I still give it to thanos.

janus77
Thanos kills them deader than the batteries in H1's calculator.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by janus77
Thanos kills them deader than the batteries in H1's calculator. I'm not sure.I mean CIS supes could probably take 1/10.Same for BA.As I team I still give it to thanos but only around 7/10.

janus77
Thanos took intense blasts from Odin and was still ready to carry on, I doubt these two are gonna be a problem.

Black bolt z
Thanos took intense blasts from Odin and was still ready to carry on, I doubt these two are gonna be a problem. He also wasn't exactly doing anything to him.

janus77
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He also wasn't exactly doing anything to him.
unless you see either of these guys being around half Odin's power, I wouldn't worry about it. Thanos was enjoying pissing off Odin, he tested his mettle a little, he attempted to fight Odin but he wasn't really in danger of dying ... just that he was somewhat out classed.

Thanos would murder them, easily.

Black bolt z
unless you see either of these guys being around half Odin's power, I wouldn't worry about it. Thanos was enjoying pissing off Odin, he tested his mettle a little, he attempted to fight Odin but he wasn't really in danger of dying ... just that he was somewhat out classed.

Thanos would murder them, easily. What do you mean he wasn't in danger of dying?He would have been killed if not for sif.

janus77
nah, he could teleport, he didn't look at all worried, really.

I think he saw it as a sparring session with Mike Tyson, not gonna beat him but if you can stay on your feet... see how long you last. Thanos lasted long enough for Odin to give props (and Thanos was still fit for fighting).

Black bolt z
nah, he could teleport, he didn't look at all worried, really.

I think he saw it as a sparring session with Mike Tyson, not gonna beat him but if you can stay on your feet... see how long you last. Thanos lasted long enough for Odin to give props (and Thanos was still fit for fighting). I'd more be like mike tyson made of adamantium vs. you.You can take a few punches from him and be fine.But you anit doing shit to him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hahaha, the cosmic wanking is silly.

Superman and Black Adam would put their fists through Thanos' face. Make it Post-Crisis incarnations and they'd still beat his ass.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Superman and Black Adam would put their fists through Thanos' face. Make it Post-Crisis incarnations and they'd still beat his ass.
Pretty much this.

janus77
Rage look, over your shoulder, I think Thor's in your shower! eek!
I'd more be like mike tyson made of adamantium vs. you.You can take a few punches from him and be fine.But you anit doing shit to him.
still not the point, he wasn't going to beat Odin, but Odin couldn't drop him with a bunch of attacks ... which is all just a roundabouts way of saying that Thanos is far too tough for these guys.

Black bolt z

Superman and Black Adam would put their fists through Thanos' face. Make it Post-Crisis incarnations and they'd still beat his ass. How?Supermans fists are relativly equal to thors.And a bloodlusted thor with mjolnir and PG only made thanos bleed and smile?Whats superman going to do to him?

Omega Vision
Rage look, over your shoulder, I think Thor's in your shower! eek!

still not the point, he wasn't going to beat Odin, but Odin couldn't drop him with a bunch of attacks ... which is all just a roundabouts way of saying that Thanos is far too tough for these guys.
You are familiar with the damage output of PC Superman yes?

The idea that Thanos could laugh off a punch from either of these guys as you seem to suggest is pure comedy.

Black bolt z
Oh.

I didn't read the dang OP sad

Team wins with ease.

janus77
PC? no expression Thanos wraps them in kleenex (sneeze is the only powerful attack to worry about).

PreC is too whacky, high and low... I suppose Thanos could do what Lex did and send him off in time.

Omega Vision
PC? no expression Thanos wraps them in kleenex (sneeze is the only powerful attack to worry about).

PreC is too whacky, high and low... I suppose Thanos could do what Lex did and send him off in time.
durpalm

Thanos has no chance without prep against either of them. Too strong and too fast.

Rage.Of.Olympus
How?Supermans fists are relativly equal to thors.And a bloodlusted thor with mjolnir and PG only made thanos bleed and smile?Whats superman going to do to him?

A Mjolnir strike is relatively equal to a Thor punch. In that fight there was no visibly difference between the two.

Not only is this the Pre-Crisis version of Superman, it's the classic version of Thanos.

Oh.

I didn't read the dang OP sad

Team wins with ease.

Did we not have a discussion only a few days ago that made it clear that reading is important?

Black bolt z
A Mjolnir strike is relatively equal to a Thor punch. In that fight there was no visibly difference between the two.

Not only is this the Pre-Crisis version of Superman, it's the classic version of Thanos.

Did we not have a discussion only a few days ago that made it clear that reading is important? Ummmm....no.Your really claiming that thors punch=a mjolnir strike?

Get back to me when you ahve proof that thor has skin as tough as enchanted uru.If this was true he would never lose to thanos.Or hulk.Or anyone under skyfather.

mad

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ummmm....no.Your really claiming that thors punch=a mjolnir strike?

Get back to me when you ahve proof that thor has skin as tough as enchanted uru.If this was true he would never lose to thanos.Or hulk.Or anyone under skyfather.

mad

Yes. On average it's just a substitute for Thor's fist. His said as much. It's not supposed to make sense but that's comics.

There's actually more than one scene that suggests Thor's more durable than Mjolnir. Wacky huh? But I guess that's also PIS as all of Thor's high end feats.

Black bolt z
Yes. On average it's just a substitute for Thor's fist. His said as much. It's not supposed to make sense but that's comics.

There's actually more than one scene that suggests Thor's more durable than Mjolnir. Wacky huh? But I guess that's also PIS as all of Thor's high end feats. no expression

no expression

Just...no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

no expression

Just...no expression

Hey, I didn't write the comics. I might be a fanboy, but when I reference scenes, they happened in the comics.

Blame Roy Thomas. His the same writer who had Thor withstand blasts from Celestials. The same Celestial blasts that were wrecking the Odin Destroyer and one shot destroyed the Uni-Mind. That same Destroyer was stated to be capable of shrugging of Solar System busting attacks. You can also blame Jurgens.

Lunacyde
Being that this is the PC version Team takes it.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Lunacyde

I would say that's probably the case.

Juntai
Originally posted by Lunacyde

shine
dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.