Superman Wants to kill you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
If you can pick a character to hold him off who would you pick

The Nuul
lol

Ummm, Carv9.

With his low balling powers, Supes would be lower then us.

Starscream M
captain marvel

CosmicComet
I'd pick Black Adam or Thor for protection.

I don't think Billy has it in him mentally to go bloodlust, which he would need to beat a bloodlusted Supes.

Tha C-Master
I imagine there is no limit, Lucifer would be fun.

But if there is a limit I'd say Flash or do it myself. evil face

Colossus-Big C
theres a poll

amnesia
Thor or black adam.

chomperx9
kryptonite man or phoenix

Sasaraixx
Thor. He could just teleport me to some place safe. After him Diana. WW could use the sandals to do the same maybe.

zopzop
Captain Marvel, duh!

He could TP me to the Rock of Eternity, then show Superman who's the boss. Yet again!

Lunacyde
Thor or BA

cdtm
Well, both WW and Cap faced the body of Superman in bloodlust mode (Supes when he was eclipsed, and Superman when Maxwell Lord was mind screwing him.), and WW actually had more success, considering she managed to stop him.

But I think Cap is overall better at holding his own. Can give as good as he gets. And he did manage to restrain Eclipsed Superman, which has to count for something.. (Although so has Val Armorr to PC Superboy, and nobodies accusing him of being a physical peer..)

Black Adam, I'd be too afraid would turn on me or accidentally kill me in the heat of battle. And a Thor going all out is like a walking nuke.. One vs one, he has the power to mess anyone up, but you don't want to be there when it happens..

As for WWH, *pfh*. I'll be long gone before the shockwave of his missed punches hit Supes.

So yeah, I'd go with Cap. He can match Superman move for move, and keep him off my back.

Omega Vision
Black Adam because unlike Cap he would actually go on the offensive.

King Castle
if the characters were to be willing to fight full on capabilities : thor, BA and Cap could ko supes..

but i wouldnt want to be around when it happpens

Gecko4lif
I would go for BA

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Black Adam because unlike Cap he would actually go on the offensive.

Historically speaking, Cap can kick as much ass as anyone. Look at what he did to Superman in Morrisons run, knocking him out for his own good.

Pre Crisis, he was simply a baddass, actually making Black Adam cut and run in Supermans universe (Where both Cap and Adam became downgraded from completely invulnerable, to merely equivalent with Superman.)

When Sivana stole a portion of his power, Supes was given problems. But when Cap showed up, he hit Captain Sivana so hard the sound from his punch woke up a sleeping Shazam in the Rock of Eternity.

That's baddass. big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
Not only would he have the best shot of protecting me, he can grant a physical might on his level like he did to Masterson. Not only do I get superpowers, I get to use them to beat the shit out of Superman along with Thor.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Not only would he have the best shot of protecting me, he can grant a physical might on his level like he did to Masterson. Not only do I get superpowers, I get to use them to beat the shit out of Superman along with Thor.

Forgot about the ability.

He power bumped a random viking warrior under Simonson, too.

King Castle
Not only would he have the best shot of protecting me, he can grant a physical might on his level like he did to Masterson. Not only do I get superpowers, I get to use them to beat the shit out of Superman along with Thor. how did he do that?

i only recall thor allowing his hammer to be lifted by masterson so he could attack Mongoose and moongoose still f@#@ him up with a diamond lvl drill blast.

Q99
There are two things that are important: One, the character must be able to beat him.

And two, the character must be able to block him from killing you. It doesn't matter if a character can put up a fight if he just avoids them and heat-visions you.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
There are two things that are important: One, the character must be able to beat him.

And two, the character must be able to block him from killing you. It doesn't matter if a character can put up a fight if he just avoids them and heat-visions you.
Thor might not have the reflexes to protect himself and you at the same time from Superman. Which is why I didn't pick him.

Colossus-Big C
Thor might not have the reflexes to protect himself and you at the same time from Superman. Which is why I didn't pick him. who did you pick

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who did you pick
Black Adam. He's the same as Billy but more aggressive. Of course Billy might be a better choice because of his tendency to actually care about other people's safety.

Philosophía
None of them would be able to help me.

Some of them are either unable to even perceive I've been attacked before my head is taken off (Thor, Hulk) or do but can't move fast enough to do anything about it (the rest).

Flash would be my choice, if he'd be available.

Omega Vision

Philosophía
Yeah.

Unless some more context would be introduced - like why he's out to kill me, is his mind affected, is he standing right in front of me from the start etc.

Then maybe I can talk him out of it.

h1a8
Anyone other than WW would fail hard.
Thor would lose in seconds, WWH would be bfr in a microsecond, BA and CM would last a good while but lose ultimately. WW is the only one capable of not only beating Superman but beating him fast.

Q99
Originally posted by h1a8
Anyone other than WW would fail hard.
Thor would lose in seconds, WWH would be bfr in a microsecond, BA and CM would last a good while but lose ultimately. WW is the only one capable of not only beating Superman but beating him fast.

No, just no.

She can do the job and I think I might pick her because she'd be really good at protecting *me* in addition to the fighting bits, but the others are capable of winning too. CM and WW are roughly on the same level, and in recent times BA has been more powerful than CM (and probably Supes for that matter).

the ninjak
Dracula.....or Wonder Woman with a dagger made out of vampire teeth.

And she would be in love with me. And a bottle of Tequila.

janus77
this is easy. Wonder Woman, I'd spend my last night on earth well. we all die sometime, might as well leave with good memories and a smile smile

vansonbee
I would still die in the end with these heroes, Superman could always speed blitz past them.

Anyways, I would pick Thor. If he fails, I can be re ensure that my death will be avenge!

Black bolt z
Adam.BA>thor.

janus77
Originally posted by vansonbee
I would still die in the end with these heroes, Superman could always speed blitz past them.

Anyways, I would pick Thor. If he fails, I can be re ensure that my death will be avenge!
or the dial goes to 11 again and Thor dies too no expression

carver9
Originally posted by The Nuul
lol

Ummm, Carv9.

With his low balling powers, Supes would be lower then us.

Thanks; I knew I was powerful Happy Dance

Now show me a post where I lowballed Superman without posting someting afterwards backing my claim.

As for the thread:

WWH.

Black bolt z
How is thor going to beat superman easier then BA?Or is it that they just want to meet him in person?

janus77
WWH can't protect you... what's he gonna do if Superman fires off a wide H-V blast? WWH can't block it all, not from every direction Superman can attack from.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by janus77
WWH can't protect you... what's he gonna do if Superman fires off a wide H-V blast? WWH can't block it all, not from every direction Superman can attack from. Hows that any different from what thor can do?

carver9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
How is thor going to beat superman easier then BA?Or is it that they just want to meet him in person?

Black Adam cant beat Superman. They already fought and it ended in a stalemate and I have seen Black Adam face get completely MELTED by heat vision.

As for Thor... you must forgot how versatile and powerful Thor is?

Thor>Black Adam, especially if we look at feats.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
Black Adam cant beat Superman. They already fought and it ended in a stalemate and I have seen Black Adam face get completely MELTED by heat vision.

As for Thor... you must forgot how versatile and powerful Thor is?

Thor>Black Adam, especially if we look at feats. If you look at feats thor can stalemate eternity.If you look at feats superman can beat galactus.

Black adam would just do better against supes then thor.

janus77
Hows that any different from what thor can do?
WWH is faster (apparently) big grin

Thor shouldn't be able to protect you either, just the KMC Thor-love blinding people.

Superman is as powerful as Thor BA etc, and he's faster than most of them, so how are they preventing a stray/sneak HV blast to the head? not possible.

Black bolt z

Thor shouldn't be able to protect you either, just the KMC Thor-love blinding people.

Superman is as powerful as Thor BA etc, and he's faster than most of them, so how are they preventing a stray/sneak HV blast to the head? not possible. Exactly.To fight supes I'd choose BA.To defend me i'd go with WW.I feel safer with bracers then mjolnir.

carver9
If you look at feats thor can stalemate eternity.If you look at feats superman can beat galactus.

Black adam would just do better against supes then thor.

Black Bolt, you are being very bias now and I'm not going to tell you why you are being bias but just think about what we debated a month back and you were using feats as evidence.

Black Adam got his face melted by heat vision from Martian Manhunter... that alone is proof enough to me that he would lose to Superman.

What feats are you using that makes you think Black Adam>Thor?

Colossus-Big C
the shazam lighthing is able to tag flash.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by King Castle
how did he do that?

i only recall thor allowing his hammer to be lifted by masterson so he could attack Mongoose and moongoose still f@#@ him up with a diamond lvl drill blast.

http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/CreatesClone1.jpg
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy73/R-O-G/Thor/CreatesClone2.jpg

Originally posted by Q99

Thor's ability to create self sustaining vortexes would be perfect for this type of situation. Not that I would need one.

Colossus-Big C
his feats during 52 and ww3

Black bolt z
Black Bolt, you are being very bias now and I'm not going to tell you why you are being bias but just think about what we debated a month back and you were using feats as evidence.

Black Adam got his face melted by heat vision from Martian Manhunter... that alone is proof enough to me that he would lose to Superman.

What feats are you using that makes you think Black Adam>Thor? I'm just saying.

Its enough for you.

When did I say black adam would beat thor?Now I believe he would but only very slightly.And IMO he would do better against supes then thor.

Badabing

What feats are you using that makes you think Black Adam>Thor? Shut up. I should PM your post to PR...mmm

Rage.Of.Olympus

Based on?

He'll protect you just fine.

Superman is as powerful as Thor BA etc, and he's faster than most of them, so how are they preventing a stray/sneak HV blast to the head? not possible.

baka

For one, Thor can create a duplicate body for you. Make you a legit high end Class 100.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Adam.BA>thor.

Not really.

His more powerful, more versatile, and so on.

I'd straight up command Thor to drain Superman of all of his solar energy, reducing him to a power less lump of flesh that I can pound on the moment the battle starts.

Omega Vision

Black bolt z
So in your opinion thor stomps superman?

janus77
Baased on?

He'll protect you just fine.

baka

For one, Thor can create a duplicate body for you. Make you a legit high end Class 100.
based on Thor vs QS!

he won't protect you, really think about it... the poofy vortexes and other weather wank is weak... Superman would slice through it with HV and a wide blast or blasts from every angle would result in certain death.

as for the duplicate body thing ... when has he done that before? how long does it last? any evidence that it's as strong as Thor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
based on Thor vs QS!

erm

Quicksilver outraced a bolt of lightning and Thor then completely punked his ass.

Or are you referring to the foot race thread? Quicksilver would effortlessly outrace the Hulk as well.

he won't protect you, really think about it... the poofy vortexes and other weather wank is weak... Superman would slice through it with HV and a wide blast or blasts from every angle would result in certain death.

Now you just proved you don't know what the f*ck your talking about.

as for the duplicate body thing ... when has he done that before? how long does it last? any evidence that it's as strong as Thor?

It's either indefinite or lasts for a few minutes after you let go of Mjolnir.

You wouldn't be dead equal to Thor but you'd be closer than most.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So in your opinion thor stomps superman?

If he wants to, Thor could beat Superman pretty handily. You better believe I'm pointing out the weaknesses of Superman to Thor.

rotiart
.If you look at feats superman can beat galactus.

Yeah... If you take supermans high end
Feats and galactus's low end feats...

:/

Black bolt z
If he wants to, Thor should beat Superman pretty handily. You better believe I'm pointing out the weaknesses of Superman to Thor. By your description you pretty much said that thor can non-chalantly one shot supes.

Rage.Of.Olympus
By your description you pretty much said that thor can non-chalantly one shot supes.

No. But he can nonchalantly drain him of his energy.

Black bolt z
No. But he can nonchalantly drain him of his energy. Thats pretty much a one shot erm

Badabing
No. But he can nonchalantly drain him of his energy. Yeah, because Supes is slow and stupid. He'd just stand there letting that obscure feat happen. durpalm

Take your blather to a pro Marvel board.

Omega Vision
No. But he can nonchalantly drain him of his energy.
Thor will be incapable of doing anything "nonchalantly" while Superman is pounding Thor's skull in with his own hammer.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thats pretty much a one shot erm

If by one shot, you mean only one type of attack is needed to basically end the battle, then sure.

And I'm pointing out to Thor that Superman depends on the Sun for power. A pitch black sky means no recharge of any value for Clark.

Black bolt z
If by one shot, you mean only one type of attack is needed to basically end the battle, then sure.

And I'm pointing out to Thor that Superman depends on the Sun for power. A pitch black sky means no recharge of any value for Clark. Then superman flies into the sun to amp then comes back to one shot supes.

And you have to way to even quantify how much energy supes has and how fast thor can drain it and how fast.

Demonic Phoenix
Then superman flies into the sun to amp then comes back to one shot supes.

That would likely be self-BFR, unless there were no restrictions to the arena.

Also, Superman one-shots himself?

Badabing
Take this to the Superman/Thor thread. Back to the topic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Badabing
Yeah, because Supes is slow and stupid. He'd just stand there letting that obscure feat happen. durpalm

Superman isn't slow and stupid. His actually pretty fast. I don't see how that would help since Thor can draw in energy from all directions. Even Eric was shown to be able to draw electricity -from multiple directions- from the power lines running under the city.

Lulz at you face palming me after you called energy absorbing an obscure feat.

It's more fun being at DC pro board - or thread to be more specific.

Omega Vision
But it is on topic. We're discussing the usefulness of Thor as a bodyguard against Superman.

Black bolt z
Take this to the Superman/Thor thread. Back to the topic. This is on topic.Debating who would be best for defending against superman.

Who in this case they say thor is the best.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Then superman flies into the sun to amp then comes back to one shot supes.

And you have to way to even quantify how much energy supes has and how fast thor can drain it and how fast.

While Thor is draining him or has already done so? Nah.

Superman has vast energy reserves. Thor has shown he can drain vast energy reserves in moments or even instantly if he has no choice. I don't have to calculate how much power Superman has to the last decimal.

Rage.Of.Olympus

My bad. Didn't see this.

If it's off topic, you guys can reply to me in this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=481668&pagenumber=368

Black bolt z
And really how in character is it for thor to drain?He doesn't do it that often.

Rage.Of.Olympus
And really how in character is it for thor to drain?He doesn't do it that often.

I'll reply in the other thread.

Stoic
I'd pick Wonder Woman, so that when it was bed time....

h1a8
WW is the best person to stop HV (bounce it back at Superman to hurt himself) and a blitz.

Thor can definitely stop HV but not so much Superman from blitzing around him to get to you.

BA can maybe stop the blitz but not so much HV (at least indefinitely)

I choose WW, and at least I get a chance to make love to her in the process. A small chance though lol

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
If you can pick a character to hold him off who would you pick

thor simply bfr's the vip to a safe location once they tell him they're in grave danger, and then thor kills superman some time after

rotiart
Originally posted by psycho gundam
thor simply bfr's the vip to a safe location once they tell him they're in grave danger, and then thor kills superman some time after

Sounds reasonable... Unless superman can suddenly traverse dimensions...

psycho gundam
irrelevant, unless thor tells superman which one of the several million + he could send someone erm

rotiart
irrelevant, unless thor tells superman which one of the several million + he could send someone erm

Pulls an amadeos cho and creates a machine to find him?

Just saying it's the easy win for a Thor being hosen

biensalsa
Well if Superman wants to kill me that means He is going all out, meaning that He will have no remorse in using his scalpless lobotomy on ANYONE.

I will use Thor to defend me but with the purpose of him creating a shield to protect me or to send to asgard and hide behind Odin's throne for when Superman is done with Thor, He will have to fight Odin to Kill me and then I will live big grin

Or wonder Woman to spend my last hours with her big grin

BullwinkleMoose
I'd go with Thor. Thor could fly me to Asgard and have Odin protect me. Diana could do the same with Zeus but I would suspect Thor has more pull with Odin than WW does wiht Zeus.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Stoic
I'd pick Wonder Woman, so that when it was bed time....

You would then need someone to protect you from WW if you tried anything. Are you all 13 year old boys?

Anyway, I don't see why this is so hotly debated. There are ways of protecting you other than just "beat Superman." As I said, Thor could just send you to another dimension or take you to Asgard. He has a bunch of other esoteric powers he could use to protect you too. While you're safe he could then go off and fight Superman. WW could potentially do something similar.

The others would have to worry about protecting you while fighting Superman. I don't like those odds. With Clark's speed and his super senses, there really isn't any place those guys could hide you where he couldn't find you.

Warlord
I'd pick Batman

Warlord
Yeah, because Supes is slow and stupid. He'd just stand there letting that obscure feat happen. durpalm

we've seen statements like this from the Superman camp too however...

h1a8
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
You would then need someone to protect you from WW if you tried anything. Are you all 13 year old boys?

Anyway, I don't see why this is so hotly debated. There are ways of protecting you other than just "beat Superman." As I said, Thor could just send you to another dimension or take you to Asgard. He has a bunch of other esoteric powers he could use to protect you too. While you're safe he could then go off and fight Superman. WW could potentially do something similar.

The others would have to worry about protecting you while fighting Superman. I don't like those odds. With Clark's speed and his super senses, there really isn't any place those guys could hide you where he couldn't find you.

They can hide you behind some lead and go off to fight Superman.
But that's impracticable since it must be prepared before the thread.

By your argument Thor is the best choice. By I'm afraid that you will have to stay in Asgard for the rest of your life (unless Odin endows you with Thor's power) since Thor won't be beating Superman (a CIS off one at that). Odin will have to intervene.

amnesia
I changed my mind. Captain America can ones shots superfag with a right hook.

Q99
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
I'd go with Thor. Thor could fly me to Asgard and have Odin protect me. Diana could do the same with Zeus but I would suspect Thor has more pull with Odin than WW does wiht Zeus.

Diana has a lot of pull with Zeus at the moment (well, pre-JMS), it's just a bad idea to hang around him anyway smile Odin's got less of a history of making bad decisions.

Hm, when Kane Malohi was alive, she had a seashell that could go to any dimension, not just the realms of various gods, which was nice. Then he was killed by Zeus.

Also she's got the invisible plane which is fairly tough, so at the least that could be used to protect you from stray attacks, plus it'll make you harder to find. Shove you in and set it to fly somewhere safe while Diana does the fighting.

Black bolt z
I want galactus.

Spire
None of them. Cap would have the best chance.

King Castle

i dont know.. i mean i recall that moment but i dont see it as being a constant and it is ignoring a lot of past history between the characters.

i dont see thor able to simply make one worthy and give power if the person is not.

eric proved himself too many times in the worth department and being noble plus being merged with thor helped him.

eric assuming he could no longer transform was just an assumption not that thor had a direct effect in the transformation nor that he could make any of us thoresque.

Rage.Of.Olympus
i dont know.. i mean i recall that moment but i dont see it as being a constant and it is ignoring a lot of past history between the characters.

i dont see thor able to simply make one worthy and give power if the person is not.

eric proved himself too many times in the worth department and being noble plus being merged with thor helped him.

eric assuming he could no longer transform was just an assumption not that thor had a direct effect in the transformation nor that he could make any of us thoresque.

Why not? Who would be better to decide who can wield the power of Thor than Thor himself?

Eric has never been shown worthy of wielding Mjolnir. Not without possessing the essence of Thor inside his being.

Eric assumed that he could no longer wield the power of Thor. No reason to assume that this observation was wrong. He was never able to before. Thor however gave him permission this time around.

janus77
is bfr allowed?

isn't the point that he has to protect you, not hide/stash you somewhere but be at your side and cover your arse when Superman comes gunning?

King Castle
Why not? Who would be better to decide who can wield the power of Thor than Thor himself?

Eric has never been shown worthy of wielding Mjolnir. Not without possessing the essence of Thor inside his being.

Eric assumed that he could no longer wield the power of Thor. No reason to assume that this observation was wrong. He was never able to before. Thor however gave him permission this time around. umm.. honestly.. Odin. at times i dont think thor's decision making on who is worthy would line up with the enchantment.

like i said eric proved himself worthy of being thor repeatedly as his stand in, in battle.

he was a father who tried to do good at all cost.
he fought showing courage.
he showed his worth when he refused Mjolnir which odin Recognized.

their are more factors then thor simply granting his power to eric factors that you or i do not share.

Rage.Of.Olympus
umm.. honestly.. Odin. at times i dont think thor's decision making on who is worthy would line up with the enchantment.

like i said eric proved himself worthy of being thor repeatedly as his stand in, in battle.

he was a father who tried to do good at all cost.
he fought showing courage.
he showed his worth when he refused Mjolnir which odin Recognized.

their are more factors then thor simply granting his power to eric factors that you or i do not share.

I mean besides Odin. He was the one who placed the enchantment. Why the hell not?

One more time: Eric was never shown to be worthy of lifting Mjolnir. The exact opposite was the case in fact.

Eric and Thor shared a history. That's true. I don't see how that would matter in this type of situation. Thor granting someone his power not his heart.

King Castle
they had merged souls... if you dont see that as having an effect i dont know what to tell you.

eric wasnt worthy at 1st but he became worthy later on what cant you understand about that statement?

life experience in the soul can easily explain why he can retain the ability to lift mjonlir.

ask yourself if Adam warlock merged souls with thor via his soul gem or touched thor's soul do you think adam would be able to lift mjolnir?

Rage.Of.Olympus
they had merged souls... if you dont see that as having an effect i dont know what to tell you.

eric wasnt worthy at 1st but he became worthy later on what cant you understand about that statement?

life experience in the soul can easily explain why he can retain the ability to lift mjonlir.

No he did not. Or at least never showed the opposite. Why can you not understand that?

When Eric and Thor were separated, he was unable to lift Mjolnir and notes that he was not able to before:
http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/9648/f8215396476057.jpghttp://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/9648/343d8d96476076.jpg

This was after Odin had made Masterson Thor's human form, merging the two.

ask yourself if Asam warlock merged souls with thor via his soul gem or touched thor's soul do you think adam would be able to lift mjolnir?

No. Not if his and Thor's soul was not still merged.

Sr J-Bieb
I just will myself to want to kill Superman more. I win.

quanchi112
Invisible Woman.

tideoftime
Given the *specific* conditions of having to fight/stop Superman, *and* protect "you", as well (which is a broad enough statement to include many qualifiers), I'd have to go with Thor or Wonder Woman, as both can (as indicated by others) remove "you" from immediate accessability (in another dimension or realm Supes would have to really trick-out to get to/access, and wouldn't be able to do so quickly/easily), and each is relatively in Supes physical power-league, and are armed with magical powers/devices that can incapacitate/kill him.

Not an auto-win, by any means, but those two would be the best bets, overall, given the stated parameters.

And as we can only vote for one character, I'd choose Thor first, WW second...

Lord Feron
Thor - because he just teleport my ass to some safe dimension full of hotties or something. While he takes care of business. And in the unlikely chance Thor does not succeed I'm still int he awesome dimension and supes just be running around earth like a dumbass.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by h1a8
They can hide you behind some lead and go off to fight Superman.
But that's impracticable since it must be prepared before the thread.

You answered your own question.

Not responding to the first point. Secondly, read the stipulations. The only thing you are to be concerned with is not getting killed by Superman.

Bouboumaster
Hulk: One thunderclap and Sup's done.

zeel
thor if he fights smart if not then BA.

gogogadgetgo
mr immortal

h1a8
Originally posted by zeel
thor if he fights smart if not then BA.

Superman can streak pass him to kill u. Thor needs a few seconds prep in order to teleport you to safety. If he does then he is the best choice IMO.

kgkg
None of the guys from the poll can save me from Superman... You have to remember Superman has to hit you once and your done.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kgkg
None of the guys from the poll can save me from Superman... You have to remember Superman has to hit you once and your done.
Or just destroy the planet's atmosphere.

Starscream M
Or just destroy the planet's atmosphere. he wouldn't resort to that

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
he wouldn't resort to that
Why wouldn't he? The topic's premise is too vague to say he wouldn't resort to such tactics.

After all Superman normally wouldn't be trying to kill anyone.

Starscream M
Why wouldn't he? The topic's premise is too vague to say he wouldn't resort to such tactics.

After all Superman normally wouldn't be trying to kill anyone. so he's gonna subject 6 billion people to death to kill of one person? come on dude, use some common sense fer crying out loud!

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Starscream M
so he's gonna subject 6 billion people to death to kill of one person? come on dude, use some common sense fer crying out loud!
Under normal circumstances Superman would do almost anything to avoid killing a single person. If that isn't the case then something must be different about Superman.

I'm not saying that just because he's ready to murder you means that he will resort to such drastic measures, only that it's not entirely implausible given how vague the terms of this scenario are.

Colossus-Big C
Lets just say he wants to tell you something first before he kills you
no destryong the planet/speed blitzing

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam would be the Best here
just look at this scan, superman said black adam made it impossible for him to get pass
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0ke3zWfSn1qzbuoao1_500.jpg

OneDumbG0
^ This scan reminded me that despite Thor's abilities, Black Adam just knows Superman better simply because he's met and fought him. So while I initially voted for Thor, I kind of did that on the assumption that Thor would benefit from my knowledge. But if that's not the case -- or Thor is just going to be Thor and dismiss me and my orders -- then I'd choose Black Adam. If the idea is to just get in Superman's way, I think I'd rather have someone who has that experience...

... although, at the same time, Superman does know Black Adam better too.

Uriel005
Kingdom Come Marvel had it in him and he wasn't in full control of himself. I think a fully in control Billy would do well against a berserk supes. Thor is up there but the massive debuff he took makes it questionable IMO.

OneDumbG0
^ Massive debuff? That's the second time someone's arbitrarily declared Thor's been weakened. And it sounds as dumb as last time.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
mr immortal erm

Thor could just send me to a pleasant, safe dimension where SM could never go

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.