Zoro vs Yukishiro Enishi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight on a Dojo.

NemeBro
The guy from Rurouni Kenshin?

Dude, Zoro could easily beat any character in the series, even Kenshin's master. no expression Scratch that, he could beat every character in the series at once.

Bentley
Well, Enishi is fast and Zoro's skin can be pierced, actually I wanted to put a different kind of character but couldn't think of anyone.

NemeBro
Zoro is much faster than Enishi.

I honestly would not be surprised if a full strength swing from Enishi did nothing.

Bentley
Originally posted by NemeBro
Zoro is much faster than Enishi.

I honestly would not be surprised if a full strength swing from Enishi did nothing.

I guess it depends on which Zoro we're talking about, Enishi is faster than sight, can cut through steel and pumps his brain with steroids midfight; he also managed to block nine hits from different directions at the same time as if it was nothing. Early Zoro may be around that level even if he will always be physically stronger.

Ban Mido
Hmmmmm ^^...maybe if their stats were equalized so it came down to skill big grin
but until then sadly I give it to Zoro

Endless Mike
Everyone in Kenshinverse could take a swing at Zoro and their swords wouldn't even pierce his skin

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
actually I wanted to put a different kind of character but couldn't think of anyone.

How about using Samurai Jack in a fight? big grin

NemeBro
Samurai Jack would in all likelihood beat Zoro.

Bentley
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Everyone in Kenshinverse could take a swing at Zoro and their swords wouldn't even pierce his skin

Are you comparing with with Shigan's piercing damage?

Samurai Jack would in all likelihood beat Zoro.

How so?

NemeBro
He's faster, strong enough to compete, really durable, extraordinarily skilled, and his sword is the hax shit, yo.

Bentley
What kind of speed feats does he have? I with the rest. However Zoro has THREE swords wink

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
What kind of speed feats does he have? I with the rest. However Zoro has THREE swords wink

There's this one feat where he's sprinting across a good sized room and doing other stuff before a drop of water hits the ground.

I'll try and dig up the episode, but it's a pretty baddass moment.

He's also been known to casually chop through machinegun fire and the like.

menokokoro
Samurai Jack would in all likelihood beat Zoro. REALLY!? wow, I guess I need to watch that show, is he really that tough?

cdtm
Originally posted by menokokoro
REALLY!? wow, I guess I need to watch that show, is he really that tough?

He's basically an epic hero, which is the same as saying he's as tough as the plot needs him to be. big grin

And it's a good show in general. Ever see the clone wars cartoon? If you liked it, you'll love Samurai Jack.

menokokoro
I'm not a huge fan of star wars...just could have been done a better way imo, and im not just talking about the new ones, i just mean the whole story.

but i have seen some samurai jack and i liked it, so im going to watch the whole thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.