Cross Genre Voting Thread #13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
State your vote and give a brief (or detailed if you wish) reason why you think it's a good match. Don't even try voting more than once. Also I'll be looking for sock votes so don't even try it.

Voting ends at noon (central) on Monday or when one nomination attains ten votes.

Here are the options:

Gaara vs Storm

Kakashi Hatake, from "Naruto" vs. Gorgon

Szayel, Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan, Mayuri, Tosen, Yama, Tessai, Hachi, Byakuya, Ichigo, Aizen & Shunsui, from "Bleach" vs. Wonder Woman

Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Sokka, Suki, Ty Lee, Bumi & Iroh from "Avatar: TLA" vs. Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Archangel, Rockslide, Warpath & Storm

Gundam Wing Zero & Heavy Arms, from "MSG" vs. Iron man & War Machine

I vote for the Bleach/Wonder Woman match. I've already stated my reasons in the Nominations thread. cool

Endless Mike
All of those matches are terrible and would end in complete stomps for the comic book characters.

Cross-genre matches should be good matchups, but every single one I've seen so far is "comic book character vs. much weaker character that idiot wankers spend pages arguing would win anyway".

amnesia
I would say a gundam is superior to Tony's Armor.

iceman24567
I agree those are horrible match ups erm

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
I agree those are horrible match ups erm
Shut up and vote for the one that embarrasses Marwash. stick out tongue

marwash22
haermm

I still don't understand how I'm the only one who believes it's spite against WW. Baraggan would solo the entire JLA, save for a few possible magic users.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by marwash22
haermm

I still don't understand how I'm the only one who believes it's spite against WW. Baraggan would solo the entire JLA, save for a few possible magic users.

The guy whose attack can be blown away by a city block level explosion and is too stupid to move around a wall?

Superman could just take a breathe and dissipate his entire aura and then punch him to atoms.

amnesia
Again. They must fight in character. Superman wouldn't do that instantly. Although superman is immortal and wouldn't be affected by the aging aura.

marwash22
Originally posted by Endless Mike
The guy whose attack can be blown away by a city block level explosion and is too stupid to move around a wall?

Superman could just take a breathe and dissipate his entire aura and then punch him to atoms. and then...

he's immortal, he'd just reform and start again with the aging crap. You can't beat him unless you do what Hachi did, and WW isn't capable of doing that.Originally posted by amnesia
Although superman is immortal and wouldn't be affected by the aging aura. lolwut?

chomperx9
Szayel, Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan, Mayuri, Tosen, Yama, Tessai, Hachi, Byakuya, Ichigo, Aizen & Shunsui, from "Bleach" vs. Wonder Woman

Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Sokka, Suki, Ty Lee, Bumi & Iroh from "Avatar: TLA" vs. Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Archangel, Rockslide, Warpath & Storm

WTF ? isnt that even against the rules that many characters ?

marwash22
Originally posted by chomperx9

WTF ? isnt that even against the rules that many characters ? the only thing that can be said is that there is some serious fanboy-butthurt-wanking going on for those who think Wonder Woman can beat all those characters; that, or I'm being punked. I originally made the suggestion as a joke, but somehow it grew legs.

Endless Mike
and then...

he's immortal, he'd just reform and start again with the aging crap. You can't beat him unless you do what Hachi did, and WW isn't capable of doing that. lolwut?

He's not immortal. He was hurt by Soifon's bankai. Which is about 100000000000000000000000000000 times weaker than a casual punch from WW. Really this match would go like this:

0 seconds: Match starts

0.0000000000000001 seconds: Diana punches every Bleach character's head off

marwash22
He's not immortal. He was hurt by Soifon's bankai. Which is about 100000000000000000000000000000 times weaker than a casual punch from WW. Really this match would go like this:

0.0000000000000001 seconds: Diana punches every Bleach character's head off what do you think the word immortal means? It doesn't mean invulnerable. He can be hurt, but he can't be destroyed... erm

NemeBro
I vote for the Espada vs. Wonderwoman as well.

Save the rape for the thread Mike.

Marwash needs to learn his place. estahuh

Endless Mike
the only thing that can be said is that there is some serious fanboy-butthurt-wanking going on for those who think Wonder Woman can beat all those characters; that, or I'm being punked. I originally made the suggestion as a joke, but someone it grew legs.

Please. WW or any top tier could solo Bleach without even breaking a sweat. They are barely hypersonic at best. She's FTL. She's strong enough to move moons and planets. She can deflect herald and skyfather level attacks. She has weapons that are enchanted by beings that could wipe out the entire Bleach universe with nothing but a thought. You are the only fanboy here.

amnesia

0.0000000000000001 seconds: Diana punches every Bleach character's head off

CIS. WW would never do that.

Endless Mike
what do you think the word immortal means? It doesn't mean invulnerable. He can be hurt, but he can't be destroyed...

Yes he ****ing can. He was killed by his own attack hitting him from the inside, and he was damaged by an external attack. You're just assuming that no amount of physical force will hurt him which is based on nothing.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by amnesia
CIS. WW would never do that.

Full capacity rule. CIS can suck my cock.

marwash22
Please. WW or any top tier could solo Bleach without even breaking a sweat. They are barely hypersonic at best. She's FTL. She's strong enough to move moons and planets. She can deflect herald and skyfather level attacks. She has weapons that are enchanted by beings that could wipe out the entire Bleach universe with nothing but a thought. You are the only fanboy here. http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/lilleprachaun/b2.gif

amnesia
Full capacity rule. CIS can suck my cock.

creepsmile oh you.

Endless Mike
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/lilleprachaun/b2.gif

No actual rebuttal? Concession accepted then.

amnesia
I won't even vote.

I only read Thor.

Blair Wind
Voting Kakashi vs Gorgon

marwash22
No actual rebuttal? Concession accepted then. smh...

I vote for Bleach vs. WW. ahah

Bentley
That's an awful matchup. Gundam vs Iron-men since its the only match won't derive into a "who blitz who" match.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
That's an awful matchup. Gundam vs Iron-men since its the only match won't derive into a "who blitz who" match.
I don't think it's a good match either, I just feel like taking Marwash down a peg.

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think it's a good match either, I just feel like taking Marwash down a peg.

We'll, since you're the one counting the votes I'll let it go this once uhuh

Black bolt z
None of those are good matches....

ScreamPaste

^thissun!

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Voting Kakashi vs Gorgon

Black bolt z
I don't think it's a good match either, I just feel like taking Marwash down a peg. Marwash had pegs to be taken down?

Badabing
No actual rebuttal? Concession accepted then. A rebuttal to what? All I see is you cursing and ignoring forum rules. You don't get to decide that a character will wtfspeedbltzftl to decapitation if it's not in their character.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing
A rebuttal to what? All I see is you cursing and ignoring forum rules. You don't get to decide that a character will wtfspeedbltzftl to decapitation if it's not in their character. lol

i'll be quoting that from time to time

biscuits

carver9
Originally posted by ScreamPaste

^thissun!

This is proof of underating Anime characters.

I HATE this.

Ichigo alone would destroy Wonder Woman.

H1, H2, or Current Ichigo would rape her.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
This is proof of underating Anime characters.

I HATE this.

Ichigo alone would destroy Wonder Woman.

H1, H2, or Current Ichigo would rape her. Then nod it.

MooCowofJustice
Gonna nod the Wonder Woman soloing.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Then nod it.

Why would I nod it when you all underate anime characters? Thats stupid. Make a Ichigo vs Wonder Woman thread and I will show you reasons on why Ichigo would RAPE her.

MooCowofJustice
Raping is out of Ichigo's character. link-rape

carver9
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Raping is out of Ichigo's character. link-rape

Ok, stomping her head in... is that better?

MooCowofJustice
No.

He needs some useless girl to be captured before he does his best work, right?

carver9
No.

He needs some useless girl to be captured before he does his best work, right?

LOL... I agree with this.

sad ... I STRUGGLED to say that I agreed with a post from MooCow.

MooCowofJustice
I'll try my best not to take that personally.

I'd rather see an Avatar thread, but I'm pretty convinced the X-Men will take a large majority.

How come Machamp vs Colossus didn't make it in here? I think it had like, 3 nods.

NemeBro
Why would I nod it when you all underate anime characters? Thats stupid. Make a Ichigo vs Wonder Woman thread and I will show you reasons on why Ichigo would RAPE her. I watch more anime than you probably do and I certainly read more manga, in fact I can actually name anime and manga characters who WOULD rape Wonder Woman and other comic characters, or at least put up a good fight, but Bleachers do not count among them.

King Kandy
Vote for the bleach thread... because i'd love to see what kind of arguments bleach supporters would desperately try and craft, only for them to fail.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
I watch more anime than you probably do and I certainly read more manga, in fact I can actually name anime and manga characters who WOULD rape Wonder Woman and other comic characters, or at least put up a good fight, but Bleachers do not count among them.

Nemebro, I never said you dont watch a lot of anime and you probably do watch more anime than me since I only look at Naruto, Bleach, YuYu, DBZ, Trigun... and I think ALL of them besides Naruto and YuYu would STOMP Wonder Woman by the end of the series. DBZ, you already know my thoughts on that.

I dont think you purposely underate them, I really dont know WHAT you do. I dont think your knowledge of Marvel and DC characters are up there; I think you overate them because you dont read much on the characters and their normal feats (not trying to down you Nemo, I'm just basing my judgement off of what I see you type).

xmarksthespot
Cast a vote or shut up and gtfo.

Kakashi vs Gorgon. Because both sides of this Bleach thing are acting like ****ing retards.

iceman24567
Ok, stomping her head in... is that better? LOL you gonna low ball her to prove Ichigo stomps her lol.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Cast a vote or shut up and gtfo.

Kakashi vs Gorgon. Because both sides of this Bleach thing are acting like ****ing retards. my god are on the same page

*obnoxiously loud applause*

marwash22
Votes

Gaara vs Storm (0)

Kakashi Hatake, from "Naruto" vs. Gorgon (3)

Szayel, Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan, Mayuri, Tosen, Yama, Tessai, Hachi, Byakuya, Ichigo, Aizen & Shunsui, from "Bleach" vs. Wonder Woman (6)

Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Sokka, Suki, Ty Lee, Bumi & Iroh, from "Avatar: TLA" vs. Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Archangel, Rockslide, Warpath & Storm (0)

Gundam Wing Zero & Heavy Arms, from "MSG" vs. Iron man & War Machine (1)

psycho gundam
looks like kakashi 2-paneling gorgon will have to wait..... mmm

marwash22
can we institute some kinda rule where a matchup can't continue to auto advance by being the runner-up in the vote thread? This will be the 3rd consecutive time Kakashi/Gorgon will become the auto-advance match. Maybe put a limit on how many times a match can auto-advance, a three strikes and you're out sorta thing.

Etna
I vote the bleach vs wonder woman thing.

My reasons are: Because pigeons fly

Lord_Talron
marwash thread. the avatar one wont be voted for anyways grumpy

psycho gundam
can we institute some kinda rule where a matchup can't continue to auto advance by being the runner-up in the vote thread? This will be the 3rd consecutive time Kakashi/Gorgon will become the auto-advance match. Maybe put a limit on how many times a match can auto-advance, a three strikes and you're out sorta thing. or, just give us our thread so we can get a little bit of satisfaction while the other bad threads keep getting the slight majority incessantly......

just a thought

Originally posted by Etna
I vote the bleach vs wonder woman thing.

My reasons are: Because pigeons fly

like this

Lord_Talron
or you could just face that cross genre is tricky because not every genre quantifies stuff on panel like comic books do

psycho gundam
is that directed at me?

Bentley
Originally posted by psycho gundam
is that directed at me?

No uhuh

carver9
LOL you gonna low ball her to prove Ichigo stomps her lol.

Or you is going to call PIS on EVERYTHING that is shown about her and only base your judgment off of high showings.

carver9
can we institute some kinda rule where a matchup can't continue to auto advance by being the runner-up in the vote thread? This will be the 3rd consecutive time Kakashi/Gorgon will become the auto-advance match. Maybe put a limit on how many times a match can auto-advance, a three strikes and you're out sorta thing.

Gorgon could pull a 10/10 if he take his glasses off. If you elimate that then Kakashi wins 10/10 in a stomp if it is a physical match-up. Either way, its not a good fight.

Galvaclaw
Or you is going to call PIS on EVERYTHING that is shown about her and only base your judgment off of high showings.

So you admit a high end Wonder woman would win then?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
or, just give us our thread so we can get a little bit of satisfaction while the other bad threads keep getting the slight majority incessantly......

just a thought

like this
I plan to institute Delph's idea, or at least a version of his idea. Even if it doesn't win this time Gorgon will automatically be placed as the next thread after this one since it's been so consistently supported.

Bentley
thumb up

Lord Feron
Still going with Garra V.S. Storm.. and ppl really need to stop shitting on Anime characters it's just getting childish..

MooCowofJustice
Seriously, can't Storm just make it rain and nullify Gaara's sand?

Etna
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Still going with Garra V.S. Storm.. and ppl really need to stop shitting on Anime characters it's just getting childish..

I don't think people are shitting on anime characters.

Its just so much easier to defend comic book character. Especially those with lots of history

Seriously, can't Storm just make it rain and nullify Gaara's sand?

I don't think so. I think Gaara would just take control of strong wet sludge sand then.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Still going with Garra V.S. Storm.. and ppl really need to stop shitting on Anime characters it's just getting childish.. once both genders no longer look like females then maybe anime might get some more respect

psycho gundam
Gorgon could pull a 10/10 if he take his glasses off. If you elimate that then Kakashi wins 10/10 in a stomp if it is a physical match-up. Either way, its not a good fight. hint*

not even taking off his glasses will help gorgon

shifty

Wei Phoenix
once both genders no longer look like females then maybe anime might get some more respect

They'll do that once comic characters stop morphing and shifting into men and women.

This gal too.

http://image.absoluteastronomy.com/images/encyclopediaimages/t/te/teddy_altman.jpg

Lord_Talron
lesbians dont count wink

amnesia
once both genders no longer look like females then maybe anime might get some more respect

No they don't.

amnesia
Gundam Wing Zero & Heavy Arms, from "MSG" vs. Iron man & War Machine

i vote this.

Although IM and WM will get stomped.

Galvaclaw
Tony could just hack them. Take that away and I give the Gundams 6-7/10/.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
Tony could just hack them. Take that away and I give the Gundams 6-7/10/.

Delph already stated that there would be no Technopathy.

Lord_Talron
technopathy is different from hacking, but i think thats what he meant :P

illadelph12
I vote for:

1) Gundam Vs. Ironman & War Machine

2) Team Avatar vs. Xmen

3) Bleach Vs. Wonder Woman

Omega Vision
Originally posted by illadelph12
I vote for:

1) Gundam Vs. Ironman & War Machine

2) Team Avatar vs. Xmen

3) Bleach Vs. Wonder Woman
Can't make up your mind?

iceman24567
Or you is going to call PIS on EVERYTHING that is shown about her and only base your judgment off of high showings. Nope unlike you my opinion isn't heavily biased. No way is Ichigo stomping or beating Wonder Woman no WAY.

marwash22
Stomp?... not a chance. Though, current Ichigo looks to have separated himself from the pack and could give her a challenge.

iceman24567
In h2 form he would have been capable of one shoting that mountain anyways but not so casually. Skyfathers can't even stomp Wonder Woman how the hell is Ichigo going to?

marwash22
i dunno, that's why i said:

Stomp?... not a chance.

Etna
I haven't read Bleach in 3 months since it started to really suck the passed yr or so.

stick out tongue So when we do this debate, mind using spoiler tags? I am planning on finishing it when it finally ends in about 2-3 yrs

marwash22
I haven't read Bleach in 3 months since it started to really suck the passed yr or so.

stick out tongue So when we do this debate, mind using spoiler tags? I am planning on finishing it when it finally ends in about 2-3 yrs I dunno if that will be possible. I don't mind but i dunno about everyone else... that's gonna be a lot of spoiler tags though. eek!

Etna
I dunno if that will be possible. I don't mind but i dunno about everyone else... that's gonna be a lot of spoiler tags though. eek!

by everyone else you mean you and carver right?

I'm sure all you gotta cover is like 2-3 characters. Knowing how crappy the series has gotten, and how lazy the author is. I'm sure you only gotta cover up one or two feats right?

Omega Vision
Votes

Gaara vs Storm (0)

Kakashi Hatake, from "Naruto" vs. Gorgon (3)

Szayel, Ulquiorra, Stark, Barragan, Mayuri, Tosen, Yama, Tessai, Hachi, Byakuya, Ichigo, Aizen & Shunsui, from "Bleach" vs. Wonder Woman (8)

Aang, Katara, Toph, Zuko, Sokka, Suki, Ty Lee, Bumi & Iroh, from "Avatar: TLA" vs. Cyclops, Beast, Wolverine, Archangel, Rockslide, Warpath & Storm (1)

Gundam Wing Zero & Heavy Arms, from "MSG" vs. Iron man & War Machine (3)

Voting closed. Match will be Bleach characters vs Wonder Woman

Next match (by virtue of consistent voting) is automatically Gorgon vs Kakashi. There will be a noms thread though for the week after that.

illadelph12
Can't make up your mind?

I like all 3, so I voted for all 3.

iceman24567
i dunno, that's why i said: That post wasn't directed at you brah wink

marwash22
by everyone else you mean you and carver right?

I'm sure all you gotta cover is like 2-3 characters. Knowing how crappy the series has gotten, and how lazy the author is. I'm sure you only gotta cover up one or two feats right? You're assuming that only the people arguing in favor of Bleach, will use Bleach facts? Also, given your attitude concerning the series, do you really care about being spoiled?

iceman24567
You're assuming that only the people arguing in favor of Bleach, will use Bleach facts? Eh, given your attitude concerning the series, do you really care about being spoiled? I will smile

Etna
You're assuming that only the people arguing in favor of Bleach, will use Bleach facts? Also, given your attitude concerning the series, do you really care about being spoiled?

yeah, at one point i actually loved the series. So i will eventually read it when it gets finished. I never liked to be spoiled on anything that I will eventually read/watch/play.

iceman24567
yeah, at one point i actually loved the series. So i will eventually read it when it gets finished. I never liked to be spoiled on anything that I will eventually read/watch/play. My advice to you is hurry up if you want to participate in the debate.

Etna
My advice to you is hurry up if you want to participate in the debate.

well... embarrasment I guess i will. I doubt that spamming/quoting/quadruple posting guy won't cover himself.
I heard one of my favorite characters got some love...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.