Machete vs John McClane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Machete has a...machete. John has a magnum. They are on opposite sides of a large hospital building. Who wins? In any case, McClane has met his peak human match. wink

Rogue Jedi
Has machete even had a movie yet?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Machete has a...machete. John has a magnum. They are on opposite sides of a large hospital building. Who wins? In any case, McClane has met his peak human match. wink I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the person with the gun wins the fight that starts with the opponents far away from eachother.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Has machete even had a movie yet? Yeah, I saw it today. Amazing exploitation awesomesauce.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the person with the gun wins the fight that starts with the opponents far away from eachother. Then you don't know Machete. smile

The guy's ****ing superhuman with a machete while McClane is only peak human at best.

Rogue Jedi
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the person with the gun wins the fight that starts with the opponents far away from eachother. Mhm, simple math.

BruceSkywalker
haven't seen machete yet.. will wait to give a winner

Quiero Mota
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the person with the gun wins the fight that starts with the opponents far away from eachother.

Than how about Machete vs another movie character with a machete? Like Jason? Or Adrien Brody's character in Predators (which Danny Trejo was also in).

Kazenji
I seriously think there should be a rule for new movies for the Movie vs wait at least a month for one to be made.....

Has machete even had a movie yet?

Is that ment to be a joke?

Rogue Jedi
I don't go to the movies, dude, I wait for the dvd's.

Kazenji
Don't need to go to the movies to know its out at the cinema............

theres a little thing called the internet,

Rogue Jedi
Fine. Mac rapes the mexican, moving on.....

Kaibs
You're really in no position to even speculate considering you haven't seen Machete.

Rogue Jedi
I've seen the trailer, Mexican who throws machetes. You really think he can take on McClane, who is armed with e magnum? You really think he'll one shot kill McClane with the machete? Cuz after he throws it, if he misses, he's ****ed.

Mac has shown that he can sneak around a building like a damn ninja, has a weapon that can kill from much farther away.

Kazenji
Shame its only one Machete he's using for this fight when that trailer showed him using heaps.

Rogue Jedi
Exactly, he should have that overcoat filled with blades, and Mac should have all his guns.

Kaibs
Umm no. John shouldn't get all his guns.

Also you don't know that all he does is throw blades. Trailers don't show everything that goes on in a movie. Which is why they're called trailers.

Rogue Jedi
OK, this is where someone who has seen the movie shares all that machete does, or rather what he can do in this scenario with one machete.

McClane should at least get his Beretta, that was his signature weapon.

Kaibs
The Beretta I'm inclined to agree on since it's a standard issued handgun. But I'm sure he does more than just throws a machete. So until there's further insight in no way shape or form will I just "assume" John will win. That's just a dumb train of thought.

Dr Will Hatch
OK, this is where someone who has seen the movie shares all that machete does, or rather what he can do in this scenario with one machete.

McClane should at least get his Beretta, that was his signature weapon.

He can clean cut multiple people in half with one swing of the machete.

He also showed very good H2H fighting, dodging every single punch some guy thrown and even eating a burrito in the middle of a fight. Think of the wrestling scene from "Spider-Man".

His durability is DEFINITELY up there with McClane's, and he was shot multiple times during the movie and still ended up impaling the a**hole gringos with his garden tools.

Rogue Jedi
Was he shot by a damn magnum?

Dr Will Hatch
Was he shot by a damn magnum?

IIRC, no. But he was in the middle of surgery during one scene when he was full of lead just so he could impale a few more gringos. smile

He's also very good at improvising. He made a flail out of a few surgical tools and a nurse's belt.

Rogue Jedi
ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.