Banner vs WWH Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
prep war. both get access to same resources, only Banner starts off with BannerTech shielding and teleport-in-a-bag though, who can obliterate whom?

seems to me that Banner's track record against his Hulk persona is no more glorious than The Leader's or M.O.D.O.K.'s. just a series of arrogant assumptions that something that strong cannot possibly have much in the way of brains... always dismissive (often underplaying The Hulk's physical strength - prof. Hulk is a good insight into Banner's take on Hulk).

by Hulk here, I mean the GreenScar/WWH personality. He really did seem a very much fleshed out, independent persona, rather than just an assortment of reactions, replies and recrimination, absent Banner's input.

jalek moye
Current Banner and WWhulk are the same person. So I'll go with the more phsyically powerful version of himself. Since they will all have the same tech and stuff.

janus77
I dunno, I'm getting the feeling that current Hulk is either the synthesis of both personalities of the emergence of a new one entirely.

WWH/GreenScar seemed like a duo on a time share, with Hulk being more than capable of loathing Banner and Banner (in the end) back to hating and fearing Hulk.

Badabing
Originally posted by janus77
I dunno, I'm getting the feeling that current Hulk is either the synthesis of both personalities of the emergence of a new one entirely.

WWH/GreenScar seemed like a duo on a time share, with Hulk being more than capable of loathing Banner and Banner (in the end) back to hating and fearing Hulk. Banner's recording said it was the Green Scar/WWH persona.

jalek moye
And he also stated that he is in control. and during the Skaar fight Hulk was having all of his flashbacks, and reacting to them. Along with the whole series implying they are one.

janus77
I know, but that's again Banner making assumptions that don't pan out, like training Skaar to fight him or making bases that could hold him ...

it's that kind of thing that's got me thinking about it. current Hulk speaks both as Banner (the internal monologue during the Hulk-Rulk fight) and as a detached (and much wiser) 'other' - when dealing with Skaar.

Even Skaar said that Banner really doesn't know Hulk.

dunno, something to ponder when you can't figure out the best way to transfer dropdownlist values in visual studio no expression

jalek moye
And he spoke as banner to Captain america after the fight. And while he spoke seperately to Skaar his mind seemed to be the same.

Maybe it's both Banner and savage merged, and kind of lapses between pure banner and merged?

Stoic
Stalemate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.