Last Man Standing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
A mysterious virus has wiped out every single human being aside from yourself. You are destined to live out your existence in solitude...except you're granted the choice of picking one comic book character (must be of the same gender as yourself) to your world. Must be herald or lower.

Stipulations: Both you and the character you choose will be bound within Earth's atmosphere.

Who would you pick and why?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

He grants me some Thor power and we go off into space having adventures. Or to Asgard where I spend eterntiy banging the Enchantress.

If I'm not allowed to leave Earth, he brings a harem down to me.

Or maybe current Hercules. Because he can do all of the above, and he would be be funner to spend time with in a party. After maturing Thor's a stiff compared to Hercules.

Starscream M
added some stips. let me know if you change your mind.

Q99
Hm, I'm trying to think of someone with multiple stable personalities smile

Maybe a Durlan, at least there'd be some variety there...

janus77
Sue Storm ... I am the last man on Earth! big grin

Starscream M
Originally posted by janus77
Sue Storm ... I am the last man on Earth! big grin you can only pick a character of the same gender

janus77
oh, well that sucks... does Mystique count? (she can take on male forms)

umm... probably Surfer, he could evolve the planet, give me cosmic awareness and basically ease the psychological burden of such aloneness.

Stoic
Jamie Maddox, at least i could talk to a clone.

Lord Feron
So there arre still animals and shit and buildings but all the people are gone (including mutants and whatnot).

If thats the case I'm gonna have to go with High Evolutionary. I never really thought of him as a evil dude. And he can give me super powers! He would be able create life maybe a better life for the world and he definitely has the means to do it.

But if not I'll go with Surfer. He should be able to teleport beings to earth or evolve stuff on the planet to create new life. Also he can just make stuff out of nothing with molecular manip.

kgkg
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor. I just read this part and let my imagination do the rest. pirate

tru-marvell
Strange...there's no telling what he could whip up

Sr J-Bieb
Impossible Man.

He could just get everyone back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.