Batarang Contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Who has the best accuracy throwing a batarang?

Bruce
Nightwing
Tim Drake
Superman
Batgirl, Cass
Arsenal
Deathstroke
Bullseye
Domino
Crossbones
Longshot
Deadpool
Mystique
Ronin, Clint
Elektra

Black bolt z
Bullseye.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Bullseye.

Lord_Talron
no, if the question was which person can destroy a skyfather with a batarang, thats a different questions.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Bullseye.

Supermutant
Superman, he's just better.

Q99
You run into a problem that several are in the 'never miss' range: Cass, Bullseye, Arsenal, probably Slade...

chomperx9
bullseye or deadshot

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Q99
You run into a problem that several are in the 'never miss' range: Cass, Bullseye, Arsenal, probably Slade... then you compare their best feats. 100+ yards with a toothpick thru a window. theres your winnar

KingD19
Or launching your own tooth through a human skull.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by KingD19
Or launching your own tooth through a human skull. sounds like someone knows whats up wink

Q99
That's not really an accuracy thing, though. Able to do disproportional amounts of damage with an object is impressive and all, but I'm sure others could still make the same hits with the same projectiles.

Lord_Talron
being able to ACCURATELY throw a toothpick over 100 yards is an ABSOLUTELY incredible feat no matter which way you turn it. show me any feats that are comparable to that from the other guys

Q99
But we aren't talking toothpicks here, this is batarangs. Having the ability to prevent toothpicks from being affected by air resistance doesn't help too much when the weapon in question is perfectly balanced, has mass, and is designed to cut through the air.

KingD19
So you don't think giving the guy who has literally never missed, a perfectly balanced weapon won't make his aim even better?

Everyone on this list is good....but Bullseye is all about having perfect aim...it's essentially a super power in and of itself.

the ninjak
To assume that Bullseye doesn't win a throwing accuracy competition is quite frankly insane.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
So you don't think giving the guy who has literally never missed, a perfectly balanced weapon won't make his aim even better?

What's better than perfect?

Yes, I know. It's just some of these others also have perfect aim (if not as many related side-powers like the ability to effectively use toothpicks as effective projectiles).

I'm saying if you have 10,000 targets they all have to hit, there will be several people standing at the end with a 0% miss rate.

I guess maybe if you started getting into multi-ricochet shots...

Mshinu
Bullseye takes this, but you need to make the targets ridicolously hard to hit in order to separate the best in this contest.

the ninjak
Bullseye recently ricochet projectiles to combat a teleporter.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Supermutant
Who has the best accuracy throwing a batarang?

Bruce
Nightwing
Tim Drake
Superman
Batgirl, Cass
Arsenal
Deathstroke
Bullseye
Domino
Crossbones
Longshot
Deadpool
Mystique
Ronin, Clint
Elektra

seriously?

SamZED
Originally posted by Q99
What's better than perfect?
TBH lots of chars got perfect aim. Bullseye's got ridiculous aim. The things he does when throwing projectiles is beyond anything Bats and others can do.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by -Pr-
seriously? he throws it so fast the normal laws of physics dont affect its flight trajectory?

boomerangsbyvic
Hi, I make a REAL RETURNING BATARANG. Thinking I should be added to the list lol. Here is a video of the flight and yes I sell them.
Write me if you would like to see the video flight.

DarkSaint85
Strap an explosive device to it.

As for the thread, Longshot/Bullseye win.

Rao Kal El
seriously?

While it sounds ridiculuos to get him on this thread, you know superman has insane accuracy on long distances and at superspeed.

To bounce an eye beam out of satellite and write a message in cursive letter on a wall will require a lot of accuracy.

Or to clogg the barrel of a machine guns at superspeed with twigs will also qualify him in here.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
he throws it so fast the normal laws of physics dont affect its flight trajectory?

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
While it sounds ridiculuos to get him on this thread, you know superman has insane accuracy on long distances and at superspeed.

To bounce an eye beam out of satellite and write a message in cursive letter on a wall will require a lot of accuracy.

Or to clogg the barrel of a machine guns at superspeed with twigs will also qualify him in here.

That's what I mean; it becomes a spite thread in his favour.

Rao Kal El
That's what I mean; it becomes a spite thread in his favour.

You better stick out tongue

Bentley
Kal can probably hit an atom with a Batarang no expression

DarkSaint85
I dare say all of them would hit atoms with a batarang sneer

Bentley
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I dare say all of them would hit atoms with a batarang sneer

I meant an atom of their choice stick out tongue

abhilegend
Originally posted by Bentley
Kal can probably hit an atom with a Batarang no expression
He can see the individual electron and heat them with HV.

no expression

pym-ftw
Longshot

/thread.

Decimus
Superman wins easily

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.