Mangog Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
smokin'

Sr J-Bieb
Boy this is a toughy (It's not, Thanos wins), but both of these people kill Juggernaut, that's for sure.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Boy this is a toughy (It's not, Thanos wins), but both of these people kill Juggernaut, that's for sure.

huh? None of these guys could put a scratch on Juggernaut.

If Thanos can't bfr Mangog then he loses easily.

psycho gundam
thanos sees the bytch in mangog

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by h1a8
huh? None of these guys could put a scratch on Juggernaut.

If Thanos can't bfr Mangog then he loses easily. The fact that you questioned my post gives me satisfaction in knowing I'm right.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
The fact that you questioned my post gives me satisfaction in knowing I'm right.

This is an error in reasoning. I questioned your intelligence actually.
For you to say that one of these two can kill Juggernaut is asinine.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by h1a8
This is an error in reasoning. I questioned your intelligence actually.
For you to say that one of these two can kill Juggernaut is asinine. You're always the opposite of right though.

Sr J-Bieb
This has been done before... which goes into the other 'poster', Big C.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=title%3A%28Mangog+vs+Thanos%29&showposts=0

Lord_Dagoth
Classic Mangog stomps.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord_Dagoth
Classic Mangog stomps.

Why?

the Darkone
Classic Mangog defeated Odin, that should be enough erm.

Stoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
Classic Mangog defeated Odin, that should be enough erm.

What were the terms of that battle though? Was Odin going all out on Mangog? Thor put Mangog down, and while it was a mighty blow, it fell short of the universe leveling power that Odin is claimed to have. What about Thanos' other exotic powers? Would they not help him against Mangog? My thing with Mangog is that he's not the smartest character, and that would reflect on his battle prowess, and tactical ability.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Stoic
What were the terms of that battle though? Was Odin going all out on Mangog? Thor put Mangog down, and while it was a mighty blow, it fell short of the universe leveling power that Odin is claimed to have. What about Thanos' other exotic powers? Would they not help him against Mangog? My thing with Mangog is that he's not the smartest character, and that would reflect on his battle prowess, and tactical ability.

Silver Age Mangog was no joke, he was a lot smarter back then. If my memory serves me correct Mangog and Odin went all out and Odin was killed, and Mangog ruled Asgard for a time, he altered himself to look and act like Odin.

Stoic
Did Mangog challenge Odin face to face, and win, or was Odin sucker punched and assaulted unawares?

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by the Darkone
Silver Age Mangog was no joke, he was a lot smarter back then. If my memory serves me correct Mangog and Odin went all out and Odin was killed, and Mangog ruled Asgard for a time, he altered himself to look and act like Odin. heres your answer, right above you! and below.

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

King Kandy
Odin has easily beaten Classic Mangog in the past. This leads me to believe that whatever win Mangog had (if it even happened) probably had some context to it.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10. ive yet to see you say anything besides 10/10 which leads me to believe that you are probably not totally anchored in facts

Endless Mike
A Thanos clone managed to enslave Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.