Tenjho Tengeverse vs HSDKverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
All of the fighters from the Tenjho Tenge verse take on all of the fighters from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. and by all fighter I also mean those that are dead too and this is the current versions of everyone.

which verse wins?

ImANoob
well i dont know how strong the fighters of HSDK are but i would still be scared of Nagi, Bon Chichi, and the takayanagi brothers

danteiscool
for the most part, HSDK is comprised of fighters around Aya's level. the masters of that verse though I'd have to say are around Mistuomi level. and then lastly HSDK is the verse that the Elder aka Hayato Furinji is from. you know the guy with the .0002% thing.

SasuOna
Elder would make the difference.
HSDK isn't that strong compared to Tenjo Tenge but the master class fighters are in a different league compared to anyone in Tenjo Tenge.

ImANoob
well than honestly tenjo tenge wins supremely cus they have nagi(snake god) his father and mitsuomi and the others

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.