Incredible Hercules Vs Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
pure slug fest

tru-marvell
If Surfer don't instantly amp then it's a done deal plus Herc has infinite stamina so a pure hand to hand is in his favor here

Black bolt z
Current herc?Herc stomps.

Colossus-Big C
not current, i dont think any thread here involves current herc because the the comic isnt out untill october something

Endless Mike
Can Surfer use super speed?

janus77
Surfer 10/10.
he has enough showings against Hulk, to prove that it's beyond Hercules' to get Surfer on the ropes with an opening salvo.

if it's current Surfer, then he stomps. his damagesoak against T&A puts him beyond Herc, his capacity to regenerate from all of UniLord's physical attacks makes it unlikely that he will get hurt and his willingness to fight as demonstrated when he annihilated a planet or made BRB his ***** should be proof that Hercules cannot with without Olympian feats of PIS and CIS.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer 10/10.
he has enough showings against Hulk, to prove that it's beyond Hercules' to get Surfer on the ropes with an opening salvo.

if it's current Surfer, then he stomps. his damagesoak against T&A puts him beyond Herc, his capacity to regenerate from all of UniLord's physical attacks makes it unlikely that he will get hurt and his willingness to fight as demonstrated when he annihilated a planet or made BRB his ***** should be proof that Hercules cannot with without Olympian feats of PIS and CIS. He is going to out fight herc in a slug fest i think not.

ankur29
SS ftw

but herc is stronger imo

janus77
Originally posted by thanos-prime
He is going to out fight herc in a slug fest i think not.
seriously, Surfer's too powerful, durable, resilient, fast and nowadays sufficiently ruthless to make this a real contest.

Surfer was kicking arse against Hulk & The Warbound pretty easily.

I know Herc's powerful and all that but he's not going to dent Surfer if a Savage Hulk can barely budge him no expression.

I don't get why this seems controversial, didn't you read Annihilation, The UniLord Saga, Planet Hulk or even see the fights between various incarnations of Hulk and classic Surfer, where Hulk would just die of frustration as Surfer nonchalantly carried on with his monologue (and the occasional scientific analysis!).

seriously, he's just always been that dominant against Hulk.

Mindset
When did Savage Hulk barely budge him?

janus77
Originally posted by Mindset
When did Savage Hulk barely budge him?
it was either Savage or Bannerless, I forget which, but been up on the versus forums a few times...

Lord_Talron
surfer underrated in the physical department. altho after his upgrade comes thru, i dont think ss can beat herc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.