Psi Wars 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
The Psi Wars - Battle 2

Once again this battle takes place on the Astral Plane. Which team of psionic's take this?

Team One:
*Nate Grey
*Emma Frost
*Cassandra Nova

VS

Team Two:
*Sersi
*Prof X
*Sersi

RyanAutumns
*MoonDragon is Supoosed to be in Team Two, not Sersi twice embarrasment

Harbinger
Team one has more firepower methinks, especially with Nate and Nova.

Konton
Sersi is the weaker link here IMO.

Her only notable telepathy feats are fooling Thor and searching the globe. I don't count the Exodus stalemate because we don't really know what powers they were using.

If Moondragon has the mind gem then she's the heavy hitter here.

I'm undecided at the moment, but I'll lean toward team 1. Emma can take an even split with Xavier and a majority on Sersi. Nova beats anyone on team 2 unless the mind gem is here... idk.

RyanAutumns
Moondragon has the MindGem

Lord Feron
Originally posted by RyanAutumns
Moondragon has the MindGem

not really sure how she will do on the astral plane but IMO Team and nova could possibly solo team 2 (idk about the mind gem) but throw ate and emma in um yeah X and Sersi won't be doing much here.

Glorificus
Nate Grey vs Moondragon with Mind Gem - toss up. Nate Grey will at least stalemate Moondragon for a while if she has mind gem.

Cassandra Nova vs Xavier - Cassie likely dominates. She is him at his full potential after all.

Emma vs Sersi - Stalemate, or Sersi for the slight majority, simply due to raw power. However, Emma's skill and cunning may make it tough for Sersi, and she might even drag Sersi down with her in a double KO if she feels she's going to lose - ala the Mastermind-Emma battle.

So once Xavier gets taken out, and Emma and Sersi are both out, it becomes Nate Grey and Cassie vs Moondragon with Mind Gem. And as powerful as the mind gem is, I don't see Moondragon winning against both.

Konton
Sersi doesn't have any feats to back up the notion that she would stalemate Emma on the astral plane.

RyanAutumns
BUMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.