Which death god wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Seth Vs Pluto Vs Hela

Stoic
Pluto, he's been at it longer. More souls = more power methinks?

Brutacus
Originally posted by Stoic
Pluto, he's been at it longer. More souls = more power methinks?

What do you mean been at it longer??

Colossus-Big C
pluto is older than zeus

Brutacus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
pluto is older than zeus

Older than Hela??? older than Seth the Vinkings ruled before the roman empire or the greek.

guy222
Seth wins

zopzop
a) using real world history and mixing it with Marvel Earth isn't a good idea

b) I don't think the Vikings ruled before the Greco/Romans

c) it's been stated on panel (Atlantis Attacks Annuals) that after the Great Cataclysm, the Egyptian Gods came first. Seth used the confusion of the upheaval to trick Set's worshipers into believing he was Set. Seth is OLDER than either Pluto or Hela

Colossus-Big C
yea seth is probably older than odin and zeus also

the Darkone
Seth has done more than Pluto and Hela combine. Seth powers alone rival Odin they rocked the Multi-universe. As where Thor has beaten down Pluto nad done pretty good against Hela. Seth all the way.

Colossus-Big C
^pluto also laid a beat down on silved surfer and classic dr strange and held his own against the cosmic stranger in his realm.
classic thor has beat alot of people more powerful than him

DarkOdin
Originally posted by the Darkone
Seth has done more than Pluto and Hela combine. Seth powers alone rival Odin they rocked the Multi-universe. As where Thor has beaten down Pluto nad done pretty good against Hela. Seth all the way. X2 Seths feat are better then the other 2

Stoic
Whoever has more souls would win. I personally think that Mephisto trumps all three.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Whoever has more souls would win. I personally think that Mephisto trumps all three.

Back in some issue, it was stated that a god/demons power levels were based on a few things : personal power, worshipers, and one other thing that I can't remember.

In a sane world, Mephisto, whose influence is spread across the planet, would trump them all! But this isn't a sane world, it's comics, where they don't even follow their own rules :P

Glorificus
What about Walker? How would he fare against Seth or Pluto or Hela?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Glorificus
What about Walker? How would he fare against Seth or Pluto or Hela?
He would definitely win. Walker was above Skyfathers. That's what you get from a galaxy of worship and souls instead of a planet.

paulisawesome12
umm seth never was a death god tht was his son anubis so pluto will win becoz more experince but comparing to seth pluto will still win becuase he has like death gods at his disposle like thanatos the god of death itself
because seth is was cctually of storms not death so ya pluto wins

quanchi112
Seth wins.

guy222
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.