Toguro vs Raikage & Bee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
sensing a fellow bamf, Raikage has his raiton shroud and bee is in 4 tails mode at the beginning of the fight...

NemeBro
Toguro can probably take them both, yeah.

Based on feats he is far stronger than both, able to carry over a hundred tons for a few miles while at like 20% power, he was fast enough at 0% to run up and cut Yusuke's shirt physically without Yusuke noticing (Yusuke by this point was a bullet-timer), and stuff.

draxx_tOfU
It's been some odd years since I've read or watched anything yu yu, I thought the stips would make it an interesting fight with base Toguro...

danteiscool
I've seen Toguro in action and I'm pretty sure that he would win this with minimal effort given his feats. if I recall correctly, his speed is far greater than people from Naruto and he's strong enough to knock his brother from the arena all the way out to sea.

Esomark
Don't know enough on Naruto but from what I've read, it's power level is nowhere near YYH. I've thought of reading a bit of Naruto so I can join in more debates and what not. Just out of curiosity, how can characters who don't utilize ninjutsu or genjutsu fight against those who do?

ImANoob
Originally posted by Esomark
Don't know enough on Naruto but from what I've read, it's power level is nowhere near YYH. I've thought of reading a bit of Naruto so I can join in more debates and what not. Just out of curiosity, how can characters who don't utilize ninjutsu or genjutsu fight against those who do? they fight against them by generally having superior speed and strength but will more likely than not lose to them

Bentley
Toguro wins, too strong and fast. A and Bee could use some non-physical jutsu to deal with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.