Seth vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
In this scenario, Mephisto's realm, is conjoined to Seth's realm, so that they both can draw equal power from their servants, and realm itself.

Who would win?

zopzop
Mephisto is older than Seth, by EONS. So I'm gonna go with : older = more powerful. If for no other reason, he's been around and knows a few tricks.

edited : lol I said Pluto :P

guy222
mephisto

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by zopzop
Mephisto is older than Seth, by EONS. So I'm gonna go with : older = more powerful. If for no other reason, he's been around and knows a few tricks.

edited : lol I said Pluto :P

Incorrect. Set is an Elder God, he was the 1st spawn of the Demiurge along with Chthon, Oshtur, Gaea etc.

The Elder Gods precede demons and hell lords like Mephisto

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Incorrect. Set is an Elder God, he was the 1st spawn of the Demiurge along with Chthon, Oshtur, Gaea etc.

laughing

zopzop
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

SETH not SET smile

Set curbstomps then devours Mephisto smile

Endless Mike
Is Seth the guy who fought Odin or the multi-headed snake guy? I always get them confused.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Is Seth the guy who fought Odin or the multi-headed snake guy? I always get them confused. seth is the guy who fought odin and is a wanna be of SET , Set(the multi headed headed snake guy) is the elder god

Colossus-Big C
they already joined there realms together before and then got equally Pwned by the demogorge

i say stalemate

OneDumbG0
I don't see Seth taking it to Galactus even in his own realm. Which Mephisto has done.

I mean, Loki was giving it the old college try against Seth in the Dimension of Death.

AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus has been written as a jobber countless of times. Same with Eternity.
Galactus should be leagues above these guys, equal to Death and Eternity.

I say Mephisto wins due to his feat of overwhelming Galactus in his own realm.

amnesia
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I don't see Seth taking it to Galactus even in his own realm. Which Mephisto has done.

I mean, Loki was giving it the old college try against Seth in the Dimension of Death.

Lol. Then again, classic dormammu>Classic Mephisto

Classic Loki held his own against classic Dormammu

Colossus-Big C
classic thor held his own against alot of people more powerful than him

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus has been written as a jobber countless of times. Same with Eternity.
Galactus should be leagues above these guys, equal to Death and Eternity.

I say Mephisto wins due to his feat of overwhelming Galactus in his own realm. galactus isnt as powerful as eternity

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by amnesia
Lol. Then again, classic dormammu>Classic Mephisto

Classic Loki held his own against classic Dormammu

Lol. So when he was blinded and caged like a mole, that's your interpretation of holding his own? wtf

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
galactus isnt as powerful as eternity
I know he isn't, but he should be, imo.
He is part of MU's 'triumvirate' after all.

Stoic
Didn't Conan beat Set?

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Stoic
Didn't Conan beat Set?

lol...no

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I know he isn't, but he should be, imo.
He is part of MU's 'triumvirate' after all. theres alot of beings that are part of the MU's Triumvirate
lord chaos, master order, inbetweener, etc that doest mean there as powerful as eternity, eternity is the ebodiment of the universe and its infinit potential

the Darkone
Galactus is Eternity equal, if Galactus wanted he can destroy the universe 10x over with his own powers but that's not his function.

Mephisto will win, it would be more like Seth vs Odin and where Mephisto comes out on top.

Bentley
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

What Mephisto did is getting his *ss kicked by Galactus in his own realm.

Stoic
Originally posted by Bentley
What Mephisto did is getting his *ss kicked by Galactus in his own realm.

no he wasn't getting it kicked, he was actually doing very well against Galactus until Galactus began eating hell, at which point he made a deal with Galactus, and Big G left.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.