Thanos Invades DC!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Thanos enters the DC univere through an omni-vortex.
"I want the head of Darksied!!!". he says.
With him is Rune King Thor, The Asgardian Destroyer, Hyperstorm, Trion Juggernaut and Onslaught.

Does he succeed?
Villians only!!!
No more than 6.

Warlord
yes I can find 6 villains to beat your team

Lord_Talron
whos in the destroyer?

Mshinu
Hyperstorm kicks Thanos off the team for being weak & stupid.

Lord_Talron
^thumb up

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
whos in the destroyer?

Thanos should get to ride shotgun.

Lord_Talron
i dont think you are OP...

wtfawe

the ninjak
Hitman!!!

Who's riding shotgun?

BattleMage
Yes, And with a safe return to the Marvel U.

Hitman911
Silver Surfer is in the Destroyer.....

Parmaniac
Superboy Prime
Monarch
Imperiex
Nekron
Parallax
Anti Monitor

amnesia
I have seen this thread before..

Lunacyde
So Darkseid can recruit anyone to help him? DC stomps this.

biensalsa
Mr. Mxyptlk (Evil version)
Monarch
COIE AM
Great Evil Beast
Zero Hour Parallax

AND IF that does not work Superboy Prime punches reality and retcons the incident

SamZED
Originally posted by biensalsa
Mr. Mxyptlk (Evil version)
Why not stop right there?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lunacyde
So Darkseid can recruit anyone to help him? DC stomps this. He can recruit anyone who would fight for/with him...Mxy and GEB are CLEARLY out of that class...

So it's basicaly his own elite of warriors and whatever mercs are available to him? He'll get beheaded.

Lunacyde
Didn't Darkseid mind control all of Daxam once?

Omega Vision
DOV Spectre is technically a villain. I can see Darkseid manipulating him to fight for him.

Other than him, Superboy-Prime and Amazo though I can't really see Darkseid recruiting enough quality help. Guys like Mordru and Monarch are too proud and Imperiex is too much a force of nature to serve DS.

Tbh the stips seem to really favor Thanos. There's no way in hell he could get RKT to serve him.

Prep-Man
Superboy Prime pushed Thanos shit in and punches him back the MU.

gogogadgetgo
RKT, Destroyer armor, Trion Jugs and Onslaught all teleport back to MU and leaves Thanos to get his ass kicked by DS and his team

Lunacyde
Exactly....why does Darkseid have to play by the rules of only using people who actually would work for him when clearly most of the very people Thanos is bringing would never work for him?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Exactly....why does Darkseid have to play by the rules of only using people who actually would work for him when clearly most of the very people Thanos is bringing would never work for him?
My question exactly. Rune King Thor is the major outlier. He's too powerful to be bullied and too wise to be tricked into serving Thanos.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Omega Vision
My question exactly. Rune King Thor is the major outlier. He's too powerful to be bullied and too wise to be tricked into serving Thanos.

maybe Thanos offered them rootbeer

AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos on his own isn't a match against Darkseid.

This isn't a prep match, so I assume this team just barge into DC Territory with their standard equip/powersets.

Darkseid recruits Trigon, Imperiex, Monsieur Stigmonus, Anti-Monitor, and Dominus.

Juntai
DOV Spectre is technically a villain. no

cdtm
Darkseid just sends out his Omegas and banishes them to the same place he trapped Infinity Man. stick out tongue

Bentley
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Superboy Prime pushed Thanos shit in and punches him back the MU.

THIS. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Juntai
no
He was the main antagonist in DOV. He was manipulated by Eclipso to do evil. He's an anti-villain, but a villain nonetheless.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Hitman911

Does he succeed?

No.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos beats DS more times than not. One on one Thanos takes the majority.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos beats DS more times than not. One on one Thanos takes the majority.

Without PIS, how exactly does this happen?

Without PIS, Thanos would be erased by the omega effect every single time (and to head you off ahead of time, Doomsday not being erased by the omega effect was 10000% bullshit) and Thanos has no defense against it...

Hitman911
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Without PIS, Thanos would be erased by the omega effect every single time (and to head you off ahead of time, Doomsday not being erased by the omega effect was 10000% bullshit) and Thanos has no defense against it... Canon is the correct term.....Thanos FTW

quanchi112
DOV Spectre is technically a villain. I can see Darkseid manipulating him to fight for him.

Other than him, Superboy-Prime and Amazo though I can't really see Darkseid recruiting enough quality help. Guys like Mordru and Monarch are too proud and Imperiex is too much a force of nature to serve DS.

Tbh the stips seem to really favor Thanos. There's no way in hell he could get RKT to serve him. Don't ever doubt Thanos again. He also had Thor on his side before against the Walker.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Really people? Now you have to try and change the OP stips because.. get this...those people wouldn't help Thanos... LOL. We have MAKE BELIEVE FIGHTS THAT HAVE NOR EVER WILL HAPPEN.. WE ARE ON A COMIC BOOK FORUM. Remember that next time you come up with this stupid responses

Solidus Black
I would have

Nekron
The Anti-Monitor
The Mageddon Warhead (for psychological warfare smile)
Imperiex
Mr. Myx
A Sun-eater

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Without PIS, Thanos would be erased by the omega effect every single time (and to head you off ahead of time, Doomsday not being erased by the omega effect was 10000% bullshit) and Thanos has no defense against it... Uhm that's canon andn Dd resisted it and Thanos is unkillable so he definitely resists it. Thanos would maul Ds.

Desaad

He technically was responsible for DoV Spectre in the first place. The Black Diamond is his, he is the master of Eclipso, and Eclipso is what caused DoV Spectre.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
Uhm that's canon andn Dd resisted it and Thanos is unkillable so he definitely resists it. Thanos would maul Ds.
Horrible spelling.

And DD died. He just came back.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Horrible spelling.

And DD died. He just came back. That's not how DD's powers work and I only misspelled one word, sport. Name me a time where Dd died and came right back ?

Black bolt z
Why in the hell is thanos leading this team?Hes got smarts on everyone but thats it.

The rest are > him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Why in the hell is thanos leading this team?Hes got smarts on everyone but thats it.

The rest are > him. He's more powerful than every character here and the smartest guy leads the charge not the most powerful. Sometimes I wonder where you hide your common sense.

Black bolt z
He's more powerful than every character here and the smartest guy leads the charge not the most powerful. Sometimes I wonder where you hide your common sense. Rune King Thor=Low elder god.Thanos=low skyfather
The Asgardian Destroyer: Depends whos powering it
Hyperstorm: Whoops thanos easily,
Trion Juggernaut: Reality breaking punches and durability that thanos can't do shit to?
Onslaught: Not sure who would win between thanos and him...

So yeah all thanos has is smarts and his winning personality.

quanchi112
Rune King Thor=Low elder god.Thanos=low skyfather
The Asgardian Destroyer: Depends whos powering it
Hyperstorm: Whoops thanos easily,
Trion Juggernaut: Reality breaking punches and durability that thanos can't do shit to?
Onslaught: Not sure who would win between thanos and him...

So yeah all thanos has is smarts and his winning personality. Prove he's that of a lower elder god you are just making random statements here.

What did Juggs do to show he's more powerful than Thanos ?

Again you show you have no idea about most of these guys you just start typing.

Why does cap america lead the avengers ? is it cuz he's the most powerful ? I mean if you can't comprehend this stuff debate is impossible.

Black bolt z
Prove he's that of a lower elder god you are just making random statements here.

What did Juggs do to show he's more powerful than Thanos ?

Again you show you have no idea about most of these guys you just start typing.

Why does cap america lead the avengers ? is it cuz he's the most powerful ? I mean if you can't comprehend this stuff debate is impossible. He has the power of odin making him around high skyfather + the rune stones.

"Reality breaking punches and durability that thanos can't do shit to?"

I know about them.You just seem to think I don't and because of that fact you declare yourself the winner.

I see why he leads.But hes the weakest.

quanchi112
He has the power of odin making him around high skyfather + the rune stones.

"Reality breaking punches and durability that thanos can't do shit to?"

I know about them.You just seem to think I don't and because of that fact you declare yourself the winner.

I see why he leads.But hes the weakest. So prove he's an elder god.

Who did Juggs beat ? Thanos tanked a blast from magus with the infinity gems do you feel Juggs is more powerful than that ?

You stated earlier most powerful should lead which is moronic.

Razior

The rest are > him.

yes thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Come on.. Black Bolt thinks Mangog is greater than thanos and dp tyrant LOL. Even a thanos clone was ordering Mangog around like his puppy... Oooo yeah.. he's more powerful LOL

Black bolt z
So prove he's an elder god.

Who did Juggs beat ? Thanos tanked a blast from magus with the infinity gems do you feel Juggs is more powerful than that ?

You stated earlier most powerful should lead which is moronic. I just did...

Trion juggs has broken reality with physical strength.Has thanos ever done that?And his durability>>>>>>>that of classic juggs which thanos wouldn't be able to bypass in the first place.

depends what other qualities the most powerful has.If they are better in every way then everyone which thanos isn't then they should still lead.

quanchi112
I just did...

Trion juggs has broken reality with physical strength.Has thanos ever done that?And his durability>>>>>>>that of classic juggs which thanos wouldn't be able to bypass in the first place.

depends what other qualities the most powerful has.If they are better in every way then everyone which thanos isn't then they should still lead. No, you didn't you just said he's more powerful than Odin.

So what ? What does that prove ? Is he more powerful than Magus with an incomplete ig ?

Who is smarter and more effective as a leader Thanos or them ?

Black bolt z
Come on.. Black Bolt thinks Mangog is greater than thanos and dp tyrant LOL. Even a thanos clone was ordering Mangog around like his puppy... Oooo yeah.. he's more powerful LOL scans?Originally posted by quanchi112
No, you didn't you just said he's more powerful than Odin.

So what ? What does that prove ? Is he more powerful than Magus with an incomplete ig ?

Who is smarter and more effective as a leader Thanos or them ? The rune stones give him enough magic boost.

That he can break thanos as thanos is made of reality?More powerful?No.But he doesn't have to be to beat thanos.

Them who?This team?RKT being omniscient might be.

quanchi112
scans? The rune stones give him enough magic boost.

That he can break thanos as thanos is made of reality?More powerful?No.But he doesn't have to be to beat thanos.

Them who?This team?RKT being omniscient might be. Did you read the story ?

So Juggs can break anyone made of reality ? is this what you are saying ? Which characters did he break with his fists ?

Thor isn't omniscient.

Black bolt z
Did you read the story ?

So Juggs can break anyone made of reality ? is this what you are saying ? Which characters did he break with his fists ?

Thor isn't omniscient. I'm not saying he can break anyone made of reality.But in his normal classic form he was taking on high heralds and this form>>>>>that one.

Yes he was.

quanchi112
I'm not saying he can break anyone made of reality.But in his normal classic form he was taking on high heralds and this form>>>>>that one.

Yes he was. Who did trion take on ?

KuRuPT Thanosi
scans? The rune stones give him enough magic boost.

Them who?This team?RKT being omniscient might be. not going to do the work for you buddy. Safe to say it's exactly as I said. A thanos Clone was ordering around Mangog.. In fact, mangog even got out of line once and questioned the clone and Thanos promptly told him to be quiet and he had a plan.. to which mangog shut up.

Black bolt z
not going to do the work for you buddy. Safe to say it's exactly as I said. A thanos Clone was ordering around Mangog.. In fact, mangog even got out of line once and questioned the clone and Thanos promptly told him to be quiet and he had a plan.. to which mangog shut up. Its not that I don't trust you.I just don't really trust everyone until I have proof.

quanchi112
Its not that I don't trust you.I just don't really trust everyone until I have proof. Another example of you debating a character you aren't even aware of when he interacted with a weaker Thanosi.

Black bolt z
Another example of you debating a character you aren't even aware of when he interacted with a weaker Thanosi. I still expect proof.

quanchi112
I still expect proof. I don't care what you expect you just admitted you have no idea yet claimed Mangog is greater than both Thanos and Tyrant.

Silent Master
I still expect proof.

He can't provide any proof, as his stance in based on speculation.

Black bolt z
I don't care what you expect you just admitted you have no idea yet claimed Mangog is greater than both Thanos and Tyrant. From what I have seen he is. >to thanos and tyrant but not odin or zues level.

quanchi112
From what I have seen he is. >to thanos and tyrant but not odin or zues level. You haven't even seen him in the arc where a Thanosi was portrayed as more powerful than Mangog. It's like saying I think Hulk could crush Thor and never reading an arc where both characters are involved in.

Black bolt z
You haven't even seen him in the arc where a Thanosi was portrayed as more powerful than Mangog. It's like saying I think Hulk could crush Thor and never reading an arc where both characters are involved in. No I haven't seen him in that arc even if it did happen which you still have to prove.

quanchi112
No I haven't seen him in that arc even if it did happen which you still have to prove. I know you're ignorant and you just admitted it. You don't have a clue and I don't have to prove it.

Black bolt z
I know you're ignorant and you just admitted it. You don't have a clue and I don't have to prove it. I admitted I didn't read one arc.Which proves nothing.

And yes you have to prove it or concede.No proof=No win.

quanchi112
I admitted I didn't read one arc.Which proves nothing.

And yes you have to prove it or concede.No proof=No win. I can tell what you have read and what you haven't. It is very obvious.

No, I don't have to prove anything you need to do your homework when stepping to me.

Omega Vision
You haven't even seen him in the arc where a Thanosi was portrayed as more powerful than Mangog. It's like saying I think Hulk could crush Thor and never reading an arc where both characters are involved in.
I don't think there's ever been solid proof that all Thanosi were weaker than Thanos though.

Desaad
I don't think there's ever been solid proof that all Thanosi were weaker than Thanos though.

Warrior was flat out stronger, the version from Celestial Quest "a higher powered model", the one from She Hulk a duplicate so exact that not even the Watcher could tell the difference. Had he been weaker, surely the difference would have been obvious.

Black bolt z
I can tell what you have read and what you haven't. It is very obvious.

No, I don't have to prove anything you need to do your homework when stepping to me. Obviously you can't.As you can't read period.

If you don't provide evidence then there no sense in making a claim.I'm not going to just believe everything you say.Back it up.

quanchi112
I don't think there's ever been solid proof that all Thanosi were weaker than Thanos though. He's outright stated it.Originally posted by Desaad
Warrior was flat out stronger, the version from Celestial Quest "a higher powered model", the one from She Hulk a duplicate so exact that not even the Watcher could tell the difference. Had he been weaker, surely the difference would have been obvious. Warrior wasn't stronger than Thanos only the original Thanos.Originally posted by Black bolt z
Obviously you can't.As you can't read period.

If you don't provide evidence then there no sense in making a claim.I'm not going to just believe everything you say.Back it up. I've caught you multiple times. You don't have a clue about most of these characters and state an opinion based on like one appearance you read without enough material for an informed opinion.

You still don't know what submit means.

I don't prove things to ignorant posters like yourself. It's more fun when you don't whether I am telling the truth or not.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Silent Master
He can't provide any proof, as his stance in based on speculation.

Based on speculation.. really?

So Mangog wasn't taking order from Thanos? He most certainly was. Fact

So Mangog didnt get irritated and start to lose his patience with Thanos and his plan.. and the Thanosi didn't promptly tell him to be quite and know his role... to which Mangog shut up? That most certainly is what happened. Please point to any speculation in this.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Desaad
Warrior was flat out stronger, the version from Celestial Quest "a higher powered model", the one from She Hulk a duplicate so exact that not even the Watcher could tell the difference. Had he been weaker, surely the difference would have been obvious.

Please tell me how strength alone makes one overall stronger? It doesn't does it? A high powered model.. doesn't mean more powerful than Thanos.. it means more powerful than most of the Thanosi.

Deadline
People are assuming that everyones going to fight him, some might join him.

Desaad
Please tell me how strength alone makes one overall stronger? It doesn't does it?

No, but it does indicate that he's capable of making beings that are more powerful than himself in one aspect. Omega alone proves definitively that he can make a clone more powerful than himself.

The version from Celestial Quest showed abilities that Thanos has never shown.

Desaad
Based on speculation.. really?

So Mangog wasn't taking order from Thanos? He most certainly was. Fact

So Mangog didnt get irritated and start to lose his patience with Thanos and his plan.. and the Thanosi didn't promptly tell him to be quite and know his role... to which Mangog shut up? That most certainly is what happened. Please point to any speculation in this.

Given that Mangog was linked to THanos, 'feeding of his hatred', and that this version of Mangog was less powerful than any previous version, I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to prove here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Desaad
No, but it does indicate that he's capable of making beings that are more powerful than himself in one aspect. Omega alone proves definitively that he can make a clone more powerful than himself.

The version from Celestial Quest showed abilities that Thanos has never shown. Omega was the only clone ever more powerful than himself.

Silent Master
The team doesn't need Thanos.

quanchi112
The team doesn't need Thanos. So they win in turn which means Thanos wins. Well done.

the Darkone
Did you read the story ?

Thor isn't omniscient.

What the f**k? RKT was Quasi-Omnicisent he saw the past, present, and future at the sametime plus he had the full power of the Runes and Odinforce. Sorry RKT is by far more powerful than thanos, even the Asgardian Destroyer is greater than Thanos !

Thanos for the first time would be weakest link on team!

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone

This team alone would sh** stomp Superboy prime and Darkseid at the sametime!

quanchi112
What the f**k? RKT was Quasi-Omnicisent he saw the past, present, and future at the sametime plus he had the full power of the Runes and Odinforce. Sorry RKT is by far more powerful than thanos, even the Asgardian Destroyer is greater than Thanos !

Thanos for the first time would be weakest link on team! If Thor could see the future he'd know where sif was. Don't be a prisoner of the moment. Thanos would dominated either. He's unkillable and it takes cc like power to even ko a mindless Thanos.

Silent Master
Hmmm

Odin > Thanos
RKT = Thor + Odin + Runes.

Thanos makes a donut run while RKT solos.

quanchi112
Hmmm

Odin > Thanos
RKT = Thor + Odin + Runes.

Thanos makes a donut run while RKT solos. Since you made the claim of Odin being greater than Thanos explain what evidence you have which suggests this.

the Darkone
If Thor could see the future he'd know where sif was. Don't be a prisoner of the moment. Thanos would dominated either. He's unkillable and it takes cc like power to even ko a mindless Thanos.

get off Thanos d**k!

quanchi112
get off Thanos d**k! Just going over the facts.

Razior
Just going over the facts.

The fact is RKT stomp thanos 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Razior
The fact is RKT stomp thanos 10/10 So Thanos wins 10/10 I agree.

Razior
So Thanos wins 10/10 I agree.

u missunderstood its the otherway around, Thanos dosent stand a chance

iceman24567
get off Thanos d**k! thumb up he doesn't care about context the CC was almost dead i highly doubt you need to be as powerful as a CC to ko somebody like Thanos erm

quanchi112
u missunderstood its the otherway around, Thanos dosent stand a chance He's on Rk Thor's side. laughing out loud Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up he doesn't care about context the CC was almost dead i highly doubt you need to be as powerful as a CC to ko somebody like Thanos erm That's why it was used again at the end of the arc, right ?

the Darkone
Just going over the facts.

You have no facts, bias facts is more like it! Get that shit off your nose.

quanchi112
You have no facts, bias facts is more like it! Get that shit off your nose. What am I misrepresenting ?

Silent Master
You have no facts, bias facts is more like it! Get that shit off your nose.

He can't.

the Darkone
What am I misrepresenting ?

uh yeah! Your like the Democrats full of shit misrepresenting Thanos it's sicking!

the Darkone
Thanos is a great character but he is not unbeatable! Odin is his superior and so is RKT to say other wise is down right bias. Odin feats alone will smite Thanos a$$ for if it wasn't for Death curse Thanos would be dead and long forgotten.

Now on this team Thanos would be the third most powerful person right behind the Destroyer which is not bad, this team with Onslaught would smash Darkseid, Superboy Prime, Henshaw, Despero all at once and that's no BS.

Razior
He's on Rk Thor's side. laughing out loud

Yeah but its not thanks to Thanos thats what i meant, thanos can sit this one out

And sure if that makes it 10/10 to thanos, when he aint doing squad.. whatever makes u happy cool

Black bolt z
He's outright stated it. Warrior wasn't stronger than Thanos only the original Thanos. I've caught you multiple times. You don't have a clue about most of these characters and state an opinion based on like one appearance you read without enough material for an informed opinion.

I don't prove things to ignorant posters like yourself. It's more fun when you don't whether I am telling the truth or not. You just said your not telling the truth.So yeah...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up he doesn't care about context the CC was almost dead i highly doubt you need to be as powerful as a CC to ko somebody like Thanos erm Exactly.Thanos was beaten by a CC.That doesn't mean a CC was needed to beat him.

Silent Master
You just said your not telling the truth.So yeah...

Quan has always been a liar, at least he admits it these days.

Omega Vision
He's outright stated it. Warrior wasn't stronger than Thanos only the original Thanos. I've caught you multiple times. You don't have a clue about most of these characters and state an opinion based on like one appearance you read without enough material for an informed opinion.

I don't prove things to ignorant posters like yourself. It's more fun when you don't whether I am telling the truth or not.
Oh Quan...if everyone shared your stern view on addressing ignorance no one would ever talk with you.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Since you made the claim of Odin being greater than Thanos explain what evidence you have which suggests this.

Odin at base level beat around Thanos like a b*tch. Hence Odin > Thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Another example of you debating a character you aren't even aware of when he interacted with a weaker Thanosi.

Prove the clone was weaker than Thanos.

iceman24567
Exactly.Thanos was beaten by a CC.That doesn't mean a CC was needed to beat him. A team like GOTG definitely needs something like a cosmic cube to beat Thanos otherwise they aren't even putting a dent in him.

Black bolt z
Why does anyone still even try with Quan?

zeel
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Thanos on his own isn't a match against Darkseid.

sick

Razior
Why does anyone still even try with Quan?

Honestly i dont know, he is never going to admit anything bad on thanos side.. you could handel him hard proff he still going to deny =)

but its fun listening to his aruments sometimes laughing out loud

Bentley
Originally posted by iceman24567
A team like GOTG definitely needs something like a cosmic cube to beat Thanos otherwise they aren't even putting a dent in him.

Drax begs to differ.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bentley
Drax begs to differ.

laughing out loud
Drax is Thanos' Kryptonite. As Life's Avatar not only can he physically decapitate Thanos he also collected an arsenal to render Thanos a skeleton.

the ninjak
And since when did this become an fight to wager if Thanos' team would accept his leadership??????

And his recent amp has him much more durable than before. Plus 4 sec total Rejuvenation. He can't die.

Only a Death Sword or I guess a Life Avatar can pierce him now.
RR's Plasma canon threat happened when Thanos was around 20%.
And Drax's Negative Bomb when he was around 50%.

And didn't Thanos himself state his Thanosi were weaker?

And the Destroyer Armor has Silver Surfer in it......WOW!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Odin at base level beat around Thanos like a b*tch. Hence Odin > Thanos. He never defeated Thanos not once. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Prove the clone was weaker than Thanos. Thanos' feats are greater and the real Thanos beat on Thor with the power gem who was above this Thor who killed the Thanosi.

Originally posted by Bentley
Drax begs to differ. Drax didn't do anything to him. Thanos came back and killed him. Thanos>>>>Drax like always.

quanchi112
uh yeah! Your like the Democrats full of shit misrepresenting Thanos it's sicking! Then tell me what I misrepresented.

Yeah but its not thanks to Thanos thats what i meant, thanos can sit this one out

And sure if that makes it 10/10 to thanos, when he aint doing squad.. whatever makes u happy cool Thanos still wins. I'm happy.
You just said your not telling the truth.So yeah... I said either way you won't know because you don't read enough.

Oh Quan...if everyone shared your stern view on addressing ignorance no one would ever talk with you. What am I ignorant about exactly ?

the ninjak
Team wins considering

iceman24567
Team stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.