Red Son Superman Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31272/1193323-rs_superman_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5344/871191-gladiator_03_large.jpg

amnesia
Red son wasn't more powerful than regular supes.

split.

Prep-Man
I believe there were a few strength feats that put him on top. IIRC, Mark Millar said he was an homage to PC Superman in terms of power.

amnesia
Really? I couldn't see it. Red son Lex was a beast but supes didn't impress me all that much.

Prep-Man
Yeah, didn't he make a letter for Superman to commit suicide?

thanos-prime
Im going with gladiator red son lacks experience in dealing with people in glads class

Gecko4lif
He didnt commit suicide he just left

And i going for red son

amnesia
Yep. Why don't you put the entire world inside a bottle i think it was.

Q99
Originally posted by thanos-prime
Im going with gladiator red son lacks experience in dealing with people in glads class

He did face Bizarro, Brainiac, as well as an array of Lex's creations over the years.

BattleMage
Yeah Glads.

Lunacyde
Red Son Superman. He was at least Modern Superman's equal in terms of power, but IIRC he was actually smarter (or just showed off his intelligence more) to the point he was competing with Brainiac ( stated to be a Class 13 intellect) and stalemating him.

Lex beating him with the note was more due to him knowing just the right thing to say to appeal to Superman's sense of honor and elicit an emotional response. Also he beat a numbe rof Brainac and Lex's creations over the years as stated earlier, including Bizarro who he defeated rather easily, despite being his physical equal.

Lunacyde
Bump.

carver9
Gladiator 8/10

Lunacyde
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator 8/10

Why?

Gecko4lif
Because he is carver

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Because he is carver

I was moreso looking for some kind of lgical underpinning to explain why he would throw those #'s out there....but thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.