Gladiator vs Stardust

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins

Warlord
dust

BattleMage
Gladiator

tkitna
Stardust

guy222
thumb up

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
Who wins stardust

gladiator's pretty much out of options once the shell part comes off, it's just how much can he take before he goes to sleep after that cause stardust is their to stay without the real possibility of taking damage from anything gladiator can dish out

Prep-Man
Stardust.

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Konton
Stardust.

Stoic
Stardust wears him out, and bakes em.

D_Dude1210
Stardust after a loooong fight.

Slaanesh
Stardust

AsbestosFlaygon
I dunno.
I think Gladiator at full confidence can hang with the likes of Thor, Silver Surfer, or Blue Marvel.

Then again, I've seen more Gladiator feats than Stardust's.

Stardust

Galan007
Stardust 6-7/10.

Nihilist
bump

carver9
Stardust wins. You have to be very versatile to beat him. Didn't Bill temp ko stardust twice?

The Sorrow
^It looked as though Bill briefly KO'ed him after the initial exchange when they crashed into a planet. IIRC they were both knocked out when Stardust drove Bill and Asteroth through another planet later.

Stardust takes it, he's just a little bit beyond Gladiator

carver9
Originally posted by The Sorrow
^It looked as though Bill briefly KO'ed him after the initial exchange when they crashed into a planet. IIRC they were both knocked out when Stardust drove Bill and Asteroth through another planet later.

Stardust takes it, he's just a little bit beyond Gladiator

Make that 3 Times then...forgot about the ko that happened after the planet explosion. Then he got koed when Bill rammed him into a planet...then he got koed in his last fight with Bill when they were trying to starve Galactus. With that said...Gladiator gets the majority 8/10. If it only take planetary strength to stop Stardust, Glads is stacked with it.

Gladiator is faster, stronger, and more durable and I honestly believe his output of energy is better as well.

Damborgson
cool fight. Stardust 7/10

cdtm
Gladiator, unless Stardust has some better showings than the ones I've seen..

Losing to Bill isn't that bad of a showing, but I've never seen him beat anyone either, ever... Even Firelord, for all his beatings, got to break Surfers board or give Thor a good fight or two..

The Sorrow
Originally posted by carver9
Make that 3 Times then...forgot about the ko that happened after the planet explosion. Then he got koed when Bill rammed him into a planet...then he got koed in his last fight with Bill when they were trying to starve Galactus. With that said...Gladiator gets the majority 8/10. If it only take planetary strength to stop Stardust, Glads is stacked with it.

Gladiator is faster, stronger, and more durable and I honestly believe his output of energy is better as well.

I dunno man, it's difficult to say whether Stardust was just stunned or actually KO'd in Godhunter as Bill flew off straight after he pounded on him. Stardust did have Bill briefly knocked out aswell prior to this though with a blast.

Heat vision affecting a herald made of energy, who can survive black holes and fly through stars is unlikely. Gladiator is stronger but not more durable, BRB absorbed an energy blast from Stardust and sent it back amplified which resulted in an explosion greater than planet size, Bill then hit him through a planet, repeatedly struck him while going all out and finally blasted him again. He gave it everything and was visibly drained, whereas this onslaught only very briefly KO'd Stardust (it's arguable he wasn't even knocked out). I honestly can't see Gladiator taking that much punishment without being seriously hurt.

Glads doesn't have the versatility to win here for any kind of majority imo

leonidas
Originally posted by The Sorrow
IGlads doesn't have the versatility to win here for any kind of majority imo

i agree.

brownqk
Stardust for a majority...

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Gladiator, unless Stardust has some better showings than the ones I've seen..

Losing to Bill isn't that bad of a showing, but I've never seen him beat anyone either, ever... Even Firelord, for all his beatings, got to break Surfers board or give Thor a good fight or two..

Sin I AM
stardust...glads cant put him down for the long k.o.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.