Saber Battle on Dathomir (Force Usage Allowed Only To Aide Fighting Style)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yoda725
This is an all out Saber Battle and does not have to be fought as they are listed just as long as it is one team vs. the other.

Yoda (ROTS) (Ataru)
Darth Maul (TPM) (Jar'Kai)
Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) (Djem So)

Vs.

Darth Tyrannus (CW) (Makashi)
Obi-Wan Kenobi (ROTS) (Soresu)
Galen Marek (TFU) (Juyo)

Letum Lettow
Team 1.

Anakin can take Dooku, Yoda can take Kenobi and they can both, together, take Marek.

bayhunter12
Team 2 easily.

truejedi
I'm not sure Anakin could take Dooku in a one-on-one duel where Dooku is actually going all-out for the kill. Dooku spent almost their entire duel trying to lose with dignity.

Letum Lettow
Originally posted by truejedi
I'm not sure Anakin could take Dooku in a one-on-one duel where Dooku is actually going all-out for the kill. Dooku spent almost their entire duel trying to lose with dignity. The dude's age was finally catching up to him and he knew it. Sadly, it has been catching up the the actor as well....

At any rate, Dooku accepted his death then, and does know.

Also.

NU-UH!

Lord Lucien
This is actually a good one, it's tough.

Slash_KMC
Yes, they're all very good saber duellists.

I don't know much about Galen's skills, can someone fill me in on this?

truejedi
not too much is known of his saber skills sans offensive force powers.

And Dooku, who admittedly was just too tired to keep fighting at the end of the ROTS duel spent a long time fighting a second opponent and pretending to prepare to lose to anakin before ever going all-out in his duel with him. Who knows how the fight would have gone if he had only had to fight anakin.

Pwned
Plus the dun moch made Anaking go "Into teh z@n3" and so.......... yeah.........

yoda725
I was actually wrestling with whether using Marek or Mace Windu (Vaapad). So since some of Marek is unknown swap out Marek for Mace Windu with the Vaapad........

And the the fighting would go (IMO) like this

Darth Maul engages Darth Tyrannus and because of his hatred of anything and anybody sans Darth Sidious, I believe that he will eventually ware out Darth Tyrannus and show him how much of an uncivilized beast Maul is.

Anakin will now have the opportunity to act on what he was thinking when he told Mace Windu to Vaapad this in the ROTS novel. So it is the Power of Djem So vs. the Anger of Vaapad with Mace Windu eventually coming out victorius because as Windu stated in the ROTS novel, if it just comes down to Vaapad then he would be able to fight forever and eventually Anakin will lose his head and then Lose his head, so Mace Windu wins this one.

So that leaves Master Yoda vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi.......the speed, agility, and acrobatics of Ataru vs. the defensive mastery of Soresu, with Master Yoda being able to break through the defenses of Kenobi and eliminating him.

Now Yoda and Maul engage Mace, with Maul being in the place of a lifetime by having the opportunity to fight and kill a great Jedi Master, but Maul despite his mastery of the Jar'Kai style of fighting finds he is in the long run no match for the Korun Master of Vaapad, so Mace Windu brings this beastly Sith Lord to his knees. leaving now the Grand Master of the Jedi Order against the Korun Jedi Master of Vaapad and they begin to fight with the Calm and Peaceful Green Jedi Master quickly taking the upper hand against Mace Windu due to the nature of Vaapad being restricted since he is not fighting an individual that is ANGRY, rendering Vaapad almost useless and eventaully deactivating his green lightsaber standing over the decapitated body of his friend and former padawan Master Mace Windu.

YODA WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pwned
Yeah, that is actually a very goo way of putting this fight

Yoda and Mace would have been fighting the whole time, obviously, but Yoda ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.