Who are tagged as potential omega-level mutants?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
It was stated in this image that Storm belongs to the elite group of Omega-level mutants. I wonder who the others are.

http://a.imageshack.us/img163/8153/omegapotential.jpg

Please don't include the confirmed ones and please also provide a scan stating that another character is tagged as a potential omega-level mutant.

peejayd
* just a comment... so really, is being an omega-potential the same as being an omega-level?

* in WWE, eventhough wrestler A defeated wrestler B by cheating, it's still written in history that A defeated B, regardless of the scenario... same as the leadership duel of Cyclops and Storm (i didn't say Storm cheated though), but it was also stated that Madelyne was messing Scott's mind during the duel, Maddie wanted Scott to lose so he could be with her and their baby... but still, it's written in Marvel history that a powerless Storm defeated Cyclops in a duel regardless of Maddie messing with his mind... sigh... poor Scott... sad

RLAAMJR.
Potential omega-level mutants may be equal to omega-level mutant.

I remember this characters being termed as potential omega-level mutants:

Dazzler
Jubilee
Synch

does anybody have scans stating that they belong to the potential group?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.