Zoro vs Rob Lucci

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Post-war arc Zoro (healed) vs Rob Lucci

Q99
I would say... Rob Lucci. Zoro really hasn't had enough time to level up much, mainly he's just gotten the ability to do Asura at will and gotten a stronger sword.

That's not enough to catch up. It'll be a fight, but Zoro's only a little stronger than Kaku.

draxx_tOfU
Agreed, I too would have to say Lucci for now...

menokokoro
well, I thought that zoro might have had a chance against him even during that arc, simply because his fighting style seems to be more of an advantage against lucci's. also, i always thought of zoro of being relatively close to luffys strength (relative, meaning luffy is insane compared to the rest of the crew, and zoro is higher than the rest) and he is ALWAYS working on something, weather it is just working out, or some new tech. however, from what has been "shown" he is not strong enough yet to take him on. but i think that it would also be kinda close, zoro would injure him, and lucci would resort to changing into panther hybrid form

Q99
Originally posted by menokokoro
well, I thought that zoro might have had a chance against him even during that arc, simply because his fighting style seems to be more of an advantage against lucci's.

Lucci has most of the advantages Kaku did (iron body, flexibility, speed), and Kaku was a darn tough foe.

He'd certainly have to go panther, but he's got the chops. Zoro's definitely the second strongest of the Strawhats without much doubt and could currently probably beat no-gear Luffy if he went all out, but Asura isn't quite as powerful as the Gears nor is Zoro quite as tough.

I'd think worst-case, Lucci's 7th and ultimate technique would end things.

Bentley
What was the difference between Kaku and Lucci in douriki?

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
What was the difference between Kaku and Lucci in douriki?

1800 (2200 vs 4000).

Though to be fair, that's just pure physical ability and not factoring in Kaku being a sword user.

draxx_tOfU
in terms of douriki, Lucci was heads and shoulders above the rest while Kaku and Jyabura were roughly equals...

Q99
Luffy's probably right around Lucci's level, while Zoro should be above Kaku (his power up, Azura, let him solidly beat Kaku's devil fruit state).

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
1800 (2200 vs 4000).

Though to be fair, that's just pure physical ability and not factoring in Kaku being a sword user.

Those were non-transformed values right? The boost of the DF may be close for Kaku and Lucci though.

Q99
Originally posted by Bentley
Those were non-transformed values right? The boost of the DF may be close for Kaku and Lucci though.

Yea, it doesn't take into account thinks like DF powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.