Rocky Balboa verus Mohammed Ali...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Rocky Balboa (Rocky III Balboa) versus Mohammed Ali (Will Smith Ali)

15 round bout for the heavyweight championship of the world, fight takes place in Philadelphia. No TKO allowed, KO or decision only.

Who wins, and why?

RE: Blaxican
Rocky Balboa wins.

Rocky actually has super human durability and the like. Ali is more grounded in reality than Rocky is.

marwash22
^ ditto.

Rocky wins due to being a movie character. ahuh

Kaibs
Key word is unfortunately.

Noone said unfortunately.

Bouboumaster
Balboa stomp

Kaibs
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Noone said unfortunately.

I said unfortunately. As awesome as Rocky is pitting him against a Will Smith version of Ali is just dumb IMO since Ali was definitely geared towards more realism in boxing than Rocky.

Impediment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/vaderfail.jpg

Ali wins, in a stomp.

Why? 'Cuz it's Mohammed F*cking Ali. He beat the hell out of George Foreman. Foreman, in my earnest opinion, could whip Rocky.

You think Foreman could beat Ivan Drago? no expression

Impediment
While I am, by no means, an authority on boxing, I say yes.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Impediment

Ali wins, in a stomp.

Why? 'Cuz it's Mohammed F*cking Ali. He beat the hell out of George Foreman. Foreman, in my earnest opinion, could whip Rocky.

LOL win.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment

Ali wins, in a stomp.

Why? 'Cuz it's Mohammed F*cking Ali. He beat the hell out of George Foreman. Foreman, in my earnest opinion, could whip Rocky. Ali would rope-a-dope Balboa. Foreman? He'd never touch Rocky III Rocky.

jinXed by JaNx
Rope a dope only works if you're able to withstand your opponents punches. Rocky would erase Alis face in just a few punches.

Rogue Jedi
Ali can take a beating, dude, why do you think he's all "durrrrrrrrrrrrrr" now?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Rocky V had him all Duurrrrrrrr as well.

Rogue Jedi
Indeed he did. Ali a bit more though.

jinXed by JaNx

lol

not a rocky beating

the ninjak
Indeed he did. Ali a bit more though.

I will avoid a lol in respect for "the best".

Rocky slams him, he's got superhuman durability.

Kaibs

You are an idiot. Do you research on Parkensens Disease fu*ktard.

I... highly doubt that the massive beatings he took over the course of his career didn't accelerate that.

Kaibs
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I... highly doubt that the massive beatings he took over the course of his career didn't accelerate that.

Quite possible, however it's pretty ignorant to call someone like that 1) Retarded when it's not retardation, and 2) just to be that stupid in general.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
You are an idiot. Do you research on Parkensens Disease fu*ktard. Aw, shucks. A tear?

Question: Say Ali was never boxer, never even took a punch to the head. What would his condition be now?

Rogue Jedi
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/436969/muhammad_alis_battle_against_parkinsons.html

Muhammad Ali has Parkinson's Syndrome, a neurological condition that affects motor and speech control. While it's clear as to what Ali's affliction is, it's been a point of controversy over whether or not Ali's Parkinson's-like affliction was the direct result of his boxing career or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.