Jonathan Cabot versus Squirrel Boy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Jonathan Cabot (Gymkata)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089243/

SPGUZxOCRcs&feature=related

Versus

Squirrel Boy (Live Free or Die Hard)

Fight takes place in the "Village of the crazies", as shown in the first vid, in the square where Cabot was on the makeshift pommel horse pwning the crazies. H2H combat only. Jonathan is on top of the pommel, looking for a way out, and Squirrel boy walks up, set to kill him. The fight is on. Both are at full strength.

Who wins?

BruceSkywalker
there is a squirrel boy!!!!

what happened to squirrel girl!!!!

Rogue Jedi
You know, that French guy from LFODH, the one Mac called squirrel boy.

Robtard
Gymkata, lol. Haven't though about that flick in a good 20+ years.

I'd say Squirrel-boy, Gymkata while acrobatic, seemed a bit of a pansy.

Rogue Jedi
If he can stay on the pommel horse, I think Cabot has a better than average chance. If Squirrel boy knocks him off, bad news for him.

I wouldn't say Cabot is a pansy, he wtf pwned everyone who came at him, including the crazies.

Robtard
From what I recall, most of his opponents where shit-heads who waited to be hit.

Again, it's a low-budget film with shit production cost and fight choreography.

Rogue Jedi
K, and? He kicked ass, poor choreography or not.

the ninjak
Gymkata kicks Squirrel Boy's ass.

Then Squirrel Girl turns up and drinks his blood to absorb his power.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
K, and? He kicked ass, poor choreography or not.

You shouldn't not factor in the quality of choreography for the quality of someones ass kickary. That's like saying a movie so bad where someone hits someone, yet their swing is 2 feet away and still connect. Thus based on that this person must have ass kickary so legend that he can punch people without even hitting them. That's just horrible logic.

Besides. Nobody can do that except two people. Chuck Norris and Don Ready.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
Gymkata kicks Squirrel Boy's ass.

Then Squirrel Girl turns up and drinks his blood to absorb his power. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.