Hit Girl/Kane Osaki versus Three Ninjas...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Hit Girl (Kick Ass) and Kane Osaki (Revenge of the Ninja)

Kane, H2H with some runts:

6ekhwKsA4DA

And with a sword, FF to 3:45:

HQKS40RiWoA&feature=related

versus

3 Ninjas. Rocky, Colt and Tum Tum.

Fight takes place in Nakatomi plaza at night. Hit Girl and Kane are on the top floor. The 3 Ninjas are on the bottom floor. They must hunt each other down and, well, kill each other.

Hit Girl is armed with all her bladed weapons. Kane is armed with typical Ninja gear (Katana, Shurikens, smoke bombs, blow darts, etc)

The 3 Ninjas are armed the same as Kane is. They are as they were at the end of their first movie.

Who wins?

Nephthys
Joke thread? Hit Girl solos these chumps.

Rogue Jedi
Not so sure about that, they're ninja, dude.

Nephthys
They can't dodge a throwing knife to the head. She can. And since I just watched the movie, I can recall when she that she can throw fast enough so that 2 kitchen knives hit about a millisecond appart.

Rogue Jedi
I dont really recall many of the Ninja feats, but they were proficient with their blades as well.

For all we know she threw them with both hands, at the same time.

Nephthys
Well then that just means she can take out 2 at once. And I don't recall them ever even touching a sword.

Rogue Jedi
They're Ninja, dude.

Truth be told, Kane would wtf pwn HG in a blade battle. Watch the second second vid of him practicing with his sword. And here, watch the way he evades the silver face Ninja. FF to 3:15:

4RNjkf9_w-A&feature=related

That's some damn good stealth, being able to disappear like that in broad daylight with an uber ninja chasing him.

And here he is fighting with a staff, FF to 6:00:

lL3tiJSS0Qc&feature=related

Robtard
LoL, we get it, you think Hit-Girl is beyond awesome; there's no need to make threads where she clearly can stomp.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, we get it, you think Hit-Girl is beyond awesome; there's no need to make threads where she clearly can stomp. Er, no, I don't think she stomps here, dude. Read my posts. Kane would kill her if he faced her.

Robtard
If this is some twisted way to try and redeem your previous Hit-Girl jackoffery, you're an odd dude.

That kid in the ninja flick was a joke, he's slow and telegraphs every single attack, it's a low-budget film with shit-horrible choreography; his opponents wait for him to position himself for the next move. He literally has zero chance to win here. Mark it ZERO.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but he's on her team, doofus. They're fighting Rocky, Colt and Tum Tum.

No need to show us all what a dick you can be.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Yeah, but he's on her team, doofus. They're fighting Rocky, Colt and Tum Tum.

No need to show us all what a dick you can be.

Yeah, I know. I was responding to your "Kane would kill her if they faced off"; he would not, for reasons stated.

Adding Kane to her side only makes it a bigger stomp, as those three kid ninjas were an even bigger joke; as it's a child's movie.

This isn't me being a dick, it's me stating the obvious.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, I know. I was responding to your "Kane would kill her if they faced off"; he would not, for reasons stated.

Adding Kane to her side only makes it a bigger stomp, as those three kid ninjas were an even bigger joke; as it's a child's movie.

This isn't me being a dick, it's me stating the obvious.

I stand by everything I said about HG, when she has GUNS, retard.

So let me get this straight.....Just because the 3 Ninjas were in a kids movie, they suck ass? This is your stance?

Robtard
No, they suck ass because they sucked ass in the film.

Rogue Jedi
Hey Rob, what is a Ninja?

Rogue Jedi
**** me, I shoulda made this the 3 Ninjas in their latest movie. OK HG and Kane pwn the first scenario.

So, scenario two, 3 Ninjas in any of their flicks.

Nephthys
I havn't watched those movies in a long time, but I still think Hit-Girl kebabs the twits. Remember, in their universe ninja are apparantly shitty enough to stand on rakes, slip on skittles and fall for the 'you crouch behind him, I'll push' trick. Just saying they're ninja means crap all to us. Show some feats. Hit Girl dodges bullets, what have they got on that.

Also, Hit Girl is legit epic with her guns. Just saying.

Rogue Jedi
But HG never showed the bullet dodging speed when fighting h2h or with blades.

I think this comes down to stealth.

Impediment
3 Ninjas was an effing child flick with really bad choreography.

I remember suffering through it when I was 10. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
3 Ninjas was an effing child flick with really bad choreography.

I remember suffering through it when I was 10. laughing out loud Almost as bad as "surf ninjas", remember that one?

Impediment
Christ, yes. I remember.

Ernie Reyes Jr. is awesome, though.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But HG never showed the bullet dodging speed when fighting h2h or with blades.

I think this comes down to stealth.

What, does her speed suddenly evaporate when she goes H2H or blade? Is she just using Duel Masterwork Pistols of Quickitude +8 or something? Cuz she could totally just keep them on and effing pistol whip the brats to death. From what I remember of the movies it still wouldn't be much of a fight.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
What, does her speed suddenly evaporate when she goes H2H or blade? Is she just using Duel Masterwork Pistols of Quickitude +8 or something? Cuz she could totally just keep them on and effing pistol whip the brats to death. From what I remember of the movies it still wouldn't be much of a fight.

Well, where was that speed when she fought D'Amico? I love HG, you know that, but it is the way it is.

It's like saying if an NFL Running back moves fast as hell while running forward, he automatically moves that fast side to side. It's not always the case.

Nephthys
She still had that speed, he was struggling to keep up with her and at one point she easily dodged his punch and stabbed him 3 times before he could retract his arm. Plus she was probably exhaused from taking out the hallway and had just got kicked right in the face.

And can you please post something that indicates the 3 can keep up with her beyond 'they're ninja', cuz that shit don't fly.

Rogue Jedi
But..............They're Ninja.......

Nephthys
GTFO.

Rogue Jedi
haermm There was one scene where the oldest brother was kicking alotta ass, now I cant find it.

Rogue Jedi
He looks pretty impressive here, from 2:10 to 2:53

KUpXDdeEuJk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.