OP verse vs Raditz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Every OP character pre-timeskip

vs

Goku's lame brother.

For the sake of the argument ki blasts will work as haki against Logias but Raditz won't know it from the beginning of the fight.

NemeBro
Meh.

Raditz is alot faster than the OP characters, and has more destructive power than all of them (Except maybe Enel with Maxim), but I am not sure he could take the whole series.

Esomark
Even without using ki right away, Radditz still takes it. His fighting experience along with flight give him an edge.

NemeBro
True, mother****er can fly and shit.

Could essentially rain down nukes on the OPverse.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by NemeBro
True, mother****er can fly and shit.

Could essentially rain down nukes on the OPverse.

Agreed. Raditz takes this.

danteiscool
I also agree. the only way OP can take this is if they all gang up on him before he can do anything. sadly for them, he's too fast for them.

amnesia
Meh.

Raditz is alot faster than the OP characters, and has more destructive power than all of them (Except maybe Enel with Maxim), but I am not sure he could take the whole series.

Kizaru is faster. Aokiji might be equal to Marvel iceman. He could take fagitz alone.

NemeBro
Originally posted by amnesia
Kizaru is faster. Aokiji might be equal to Marvel iceman. He could take fagitz alone. Kizaru can move faster.

He cannot react nearly that fast, and his attacks would not so much as harm Raditz now that I think about it. A Masenko from Piccolo did nothing.

Lol "might be."

All OPverse had was Logia intangibility, stips took OPverse's only advantage away.

amnesia
Kizaru can move faster.

He cannot react nearly that fast, and his attacks would not so much as harm Raditz now that I think about it. A Masenko from Piccolo did nothing.

Lol "might be."

All OPverse had was Logia intangibility, stips took OPverse's only advantage away.

Iceman could solo Raditz. Do toy think Aokiji could do that?

Bentley
Kizaru can move faster.

Lol "might be."

To be fair there Raditz could be slowed down with those stupid particles or predicted with haki, or controlled by Flamingo and there is his stupid tail weakness that may come into play if the OP verse finds a way to exploit it. Let's not forget that Raditz sucks.

menokokoro
wait a minute, why do you think radits is faster than the op verse? if i recal, his only real speed feat was catching those bullets, and arent there lots of op characters that can do this? Also, in regards to Kizaru not hurting him, the special beam canon was what finished him off right? well the reason that was so powerful (if i remember right, shrugs) was cuz it moves the speed of light....kizaru IS light, his kicks are supposedly light speed kicks, and his laser beams and such. but he isn't even the reason i think raditz would loose.

There are characters such as....that phoenix dude (someone fix my memory) the ice admiral would definitely be useful. The warden of the prison would pwn him, a single drop of that poison would kill him, and, unless he already knew about him, he would probably get lots of poison. crocodile (with team work could "possibly" do this) could dry him out. and then there is Enel, Blackbeard, kuma, the snake princess, HAHA jango he could put him to sleep? oh man that was one of the funniest opponents, delflamingo, and many more. I don't see how raditz could survive this, he would certainly kill some, but in the end he would die

amnesia
Originally posted by menokokoro
wait a minute, why do you think radits is faster than the op verse? if i recal, his only real speed feat was catching those bullets, and arent there lots of op characters that can do this? Also, in regards to Kizaru not hurting him, the special beam canon was what finished him off right? well the reason that was so powerful (if i remember right, shrugs) was cuz it moves the speed of light....kizaru IS light, his kicks are supposedly light speed kicks, and his laser beams and such. but he isn't even the reason i think raditz would loose.

There are characters such as....that phoenix dude (someone fix my memory) the ice admiral would definitely be useful. The warden of the prison would pwn him, a single drop of that poison would kill him, and, unless he already knew about him, he would probably get lots of poison. crocodile (with team work could "possibly" do this) could dry him out. and then there is Enel, Blackbeard, kuma, the snake princess, HAHA jango he could put him to sleep? oh man that was one of the funniest opponents, delflamingo, and many more. I don't see how raditz could survive this, he would certainly kill some, but in the end he would die

http://a.imageshack.us/img411/3511/admiralkizaru.jpg

Kizaru solos.

Q99
wait a minute, why do you think radits is faster than the op verse? if i recal, his only real speed feat was catching those bullets, and arent there lots of op characters that can do this?

That and blitzing the heck out of Goku and Piccolo who have a good number of speed feats under their belts I think.

menokokoro
regardless, from what i can tell, there is nothing to suggest that he is faster than all the op characters

SasuOna
Kizaru is faster. Aokiji might be equal to Marvel iceman. He could take fagitz alone.

Kizaru has lightspeed movement true

Aokiji is no where close to being like Marvel's Iceman

Raditz should just fly up and nuke all the OP characters.

menokokoro
Originally posted by SasuOna
Raditz should just fly up and nuke all the OP characters. there are multiple op characters who could follow him, crocodile, that phoenix dude, smoker, pretty much any logia user, and plenty that would probably survive due to either special ability or what not. kuma, for one, would easily survive any blast sent his way, cuz it wouldn't hit. then there is blackbeard, who could just suck him back, and kill him inside his darkness.

amnesia
unless a power level of 900 makes you equal to a black hole.

(It doesn't)

Ridley_Prime
His power level is 1200.

menokokoro
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
His power level is 1200. OOOOH well in that case, it does mean he can withstand a black hole.

I know you weren't arguing about his ability, im just being a jerk. Unless you were arguing about his ability mad

Ridley_Prime
I wasn't. All I did was make a slight correction about his power level; didn't suggest he could survive a black hole or anything, geez. Yes, you are being a dick.

menokokoro
HEY! I said i was being a jerk, so you cant agree with me and call me a dick, it's contradictory....sorta.

and I hope you know i was joking, and consequently are joking as well

NemeBro
Iceman could solo Raditz. Do toy think Aokiji could do that? Only Aokiji is nowhere near as powerful as Iceman. Who cannot die, which is the only reason he may beat Raditz.

Casual blasts from Raditz were destroying mountains, no one in OPverse could handle Raditz nuking it from above.

NemeBro

There are characters such as....that phoenix dude (someone fix my memory) the ice admiral would definitely be useful. The warden of the prison would pwn him, a single drop of that poison would kill him, and, unless he already knew about him, he would probably get lots of poison. crocodile (with team work could "possibly" do this) could dry him out. and then there is Enel, Blackbeard, kuma, the snake princess, HAHA jango he could put him to sleep? oh man that was one of the funniest opponents, delflamingo, and many more. I don't see how raditz could survive this, he would certainly kill some, but in the end he would die Dude, Mercenary Tao is faster than most OP characters. erm Mercenary Tao was able to casually outstrip the mach 14 pillar he threw before he rode it 1,000 kilometers. The Special Beam Cannon was not lightspeed, it was just a super concentrated beam of energy. Kizaru's lasers would not make Raditz flinch.

Marco would die, immediately. As would Aokiji. Magellan, pwn him? Lol, how will Magellan's poison reach Raditz, who is flying miles above the ground? Crocodile getting near Raditz would be suicide... Casual Ki blast ftw. Thing is, Raditz would be wiping out multiple of OPverse's best with each casual blast.

SasuOna
I always assumed that Logia intangibility would mean nothing if you end up destroying the entire area including the element would basically make it useless.

amnesia
Only Aokiji is nowhere near as powerful as Iceman. Who cannot die, which is the only reason he may beat Raditz.

BS. Iceman could simply freeze Raditz' blood. One move and his dead.

NemeBro
BS. Iceman could simply freeze Raditz' blood. One move and his dead. True, but you do not underestimate superior speedz.

Although I agree, yeah, Iceman would probably beat Raditz. Unable to be killed and has frozen blood to near absolute zero temperatures.

amnesia
True, but you do not underestimate superior speedz.

Although I agree, yeah, Iceman would probably beat Raditz. Unable to be killed and has frozen blood to near absolute zero temperatures.

Raditz didn't really have impressive speed feats. Seemed like something a bleach character could pull off.

TheAuraAngel
Bleach characters can break Mach 14? huh

Roshi could blow up the Moon and Raditz was far stronger than him.

NemeBro
Raditz didn't really have impressive speed feats. Seemed like something a bleach character could pull off. Mercenary Tao had better speed feats than just about every Bleacher, and most OP characters. no expression

amnesia
Yet he couldn't beat a 50 tonner like Goku. DBZ powelevels doesn't make sense. I don't feel like talking about DBZ anymore.

Kizaru solos.

NemeBro
Yet he couldn't beat a 50 tonner like Goku. DBZ powelevels doesn't make sense. I don't feel like talking about DBZ anymore.

Kizaru solos. Goku is a 50 tonner lol? If you do not feel like talking about it, leave the thread.

Raditz can take Kizaru's best with a smile.

amnesia
Goku is a 50 tonner lol? If you do not feel like talking about it, leave the thread.

Raditz can take Kizaru's best with a smile.

He struggled lifting a relatively small log.

So what exactly is Raditz going to hurt Kizaru, Aokiji and Magma guy? Punch them?

NemeBro
He struggled lifting a relatively small log.

So what exactly is Raditz going to hurt Kizaru, Aokiji and Magma guy? Punch them? Context, timeframe, or a scan would be nice, etc.

So I take it you did not read the OP? Any Ki attacks bypass Logia Intangibility with these stips.

amnesia
Don't know if canon, but in the first episode of DBZ Goku comes home carrying a tree.

Did Raditz even use ki?

NemeBro
Don't know if canon, but in the first episode of DBZ Goku comes home carrying a tree.

Did Raditz even use ki? It's not canon.

.......... Lol. Yes. no expression

amnesia
It's not canon.

.......... Lol. Yes. no expression

OK.

Bleach and OP is the only shounen i read.

cnorwood
raditz flies to a safe distance and rains down nukes, he wont kill everyone because he wants to have some fun. he goes down on earth and starts blitzing everyone left while casually ripping people in half.
really tho, just because raditz is weak by the end of dbz standards, he was still whoopin goku and a causual moonbusting piccolos ass. if raditz was bloodlusted and not trying to recruit goku, dragonball wouldve stopped at when he got to roshis house, or if he wanted some fun he wouldve kicked roshi, krillin, yamcha, goku, piccolo, tien, and chaozus ass at the same time

Bentley
CIS is on, Raditz will brag his superior saiyan powers instead of flying an fighting seriously from the go.

cnorwood
raditz was trying to recruit goku if he wasnt, he wouldve raped goku and piccolo litteraly

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Bentley
CIS is on, Raditz will brag his superior saiyan powers instead of flying an fighting seriously from the go.
no expression

Bentley
Originally posted by cnorwood
raditz was trying to recruit goku if he wasnt, he wouldve raped goku and piccolo litteraly

He toyed with Piccolo and Goku when they were fighting, if what you say was true he would've killed Piccolo from the get to go when he found him alone.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
no expression

Saiyans are smash talkers, Nappa and Vegetta were toying like idiots when they got to Earth.

cnorwood
He toyed with Piccolo and Goku when they were fighting, if what you say was true he would've killed Piccolo from the get to go when he found him alone.

Saiyans are smash talkers, Nappa and Vegetta were toying like idiots when they got to Earth.
you mean when they were waiting for goku, off topic: you read the manga right

amnesia

Still, Nappa was just a city buster.

Whitebeard is a planet buster.

XanatosForever
Whitebeard is a planet buster by hype, not by feats. By feats he's at least an island buster. Unless he's able to channel the power of the planet into his fist a la Skaar, I don't see how his power will be very useful against Raditz.

amnesia
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Whitebeard is a planet buster by hype, not by feats. By feats he's at least an island buster. Unless he's able to channel the power of the planet into his fist a la Skaar, I don't see how his power will be very useful against Raditz.

Kid Goku could take anyone in the hulk family /fact

Bentley
you mean when they were waiting for goku, off topic: you read the manga right

Raditz finds Piccolo first when he's looking for the biggest ki, he doesn't kill him or anything, I don't see anything pointing towards Raditz being a business-like fighter.

Edit: I haven't read all the manga, sadly I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to do it soon.

NemeBro
Still, Nappa was just a city buster.

Whitebeard is a planet buster. So I guess you never learned the meaning of the word hyperbole?

All that planet busting power would have sure come in handy at Marineford.

Bentley
So I guess you never learned the meaning of the word hyperbole?

All that planet busting power would have sure come in handy at Marineford.

Yeah, like busting a planet would've helped Goku against Buu...

NemeBro
O RLY?

Because busting a planet would have worked SO WELL against someone who not only has shown to be able to survive his own planet busting attack (You know, the one that Goku was unable to stop and would have killed it), but can also Instant Transmission to safety and breathe in space (Something Goku cannot do), AMIRITE?

Bentley
O RLY?

Because busting a planet would have worked SO WELL against someone who not only has shown to be able to survive his own planet busting attack (You know, the one that Goku was unable to stop and would have killed it), but can also Instant Transmission to safety and breathe in space (Something Goku cannot do), AMIRITE?

Yeah, and busting a planet was sooooo useful for WB erm

NemeBro
I didn't explicitly say that he had to bust the planet, but if he truly had the power to do that, why wasn't he able to easily dispose of the Admirals, Sengoku, and all of the Marines?

He wouldn't actually need a crew if he were that powerful.

Bentley
I didn't explicitly say that he had to bust the planet, but if he truly had the power to do that, why wasn't he able to easily dispose of the Admirals, Sengoku, and all of the Marines?

He wouldn't actually need a crew if he were that powerful.

Well, for starters Whitebeard can bust a planet because of his powerset. Massive earthquakes to make the planet explode, that doesn't mean every move he has packs that much power; also, WB fought and dealt damage to the most powerful characters in OP, most of them with logia intangibility or with melee attacks -contrary to his devil fruit power-, taking everything in consideration Whitebeard can be a legitimate planetary threat, but not in the same way Frieza was one.

Regarding his crew: Whitebeard actually dreamed of having a big family and that's why he has a crew, we also met him well past his prime.

NemeBro
Well, for starters Whitebeard can bust a planet because of his powerset. Massive earthquakes to make the planet explode, that doesn't mean every move he has packs that much power; also, WB fought and dealt damage to the most powerful characters in OP, most of them with logia intangibility or with melee attacks -contrary to his devil fruit power-, taking everything in consideration Whitebeard can be a legitimate planetary threat, but not in the same way Frieza was one. Massive earthquakes to make the planet explode?

Lol.

I legit loled, because that would not work.

If he were to Quake-punch any OP character with a millionth of the force it takes to bust a planet, they would be pasted.

Whitebeard was shown to have above island level destructive power, which is a far cry away from planet busting.

Whitebeard was stated by Sengoku to be the man who could destroy the world, one of the most commonly used examples of hyperbole.

Hell, going by statements, Freeza can destroy a universe. no expression

Bentley
That's my explanation take it or leave it. Even if WB couldn't make the planet literally explode he could fairly well destroy its civilization with his powers, I assume that WB's powers are at his best when he use them on Earth instead of on characters. You can count with one hand the amount of times WB used his quake powers on a character, and there is no reason to think he was going for the kill many of those times.

It takes much less than planet exploding force to wipe life from a planet too. I believe the statement because when it was said there were enormous physical repercusions on his actions by affecting the tectonic plates, it's more of an implication of his Devil Fruit than an actual amount of power.

XanatosForever
Kid Goku could take anyone in the hulk family /fact

Maybe. smile Are you just trolling me, sir, or did you actually understand my post?

amnesia
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Maybe. smile Are you just trolling me, sir, or did you actually understand my post?

What is words and how do they work?

XanatosForever
You can be my wingman anytime. wink

RbEaqCjrf_A

amnesia
I'm flattered.

King Kandy
That's my explanation take it or leave it. Even if WB couldn't make the planet literally explode he could fairly well destroy its civilization with his powers, I assume that WB's powers are at his best when he use them on Earth instead of on characters. You can count with one hand the amount of times WB used his quake powers on a character, and there is no reason to think he was going for the kill many of those times.

It takes much less than planet exploding force to wipe life from a planet too. I believe the statement because when it was said there were enormous physical repercusions on his actions by affecting the tectonic plates, it's more of an implication of his Devil Fruit than an actual amount of power.
Sure, but literally destroying a planet requires far, far more power than simply destroying it's surface. Roshi busting the moon is a better feat than destroying all life on earth.

Bentley
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sure, but literally destroying a planet requires far, far more power than simply destroying it's surface. Roshi busting the moon is a better feat than destroying all life on earth.

Yeah, let's hype the moon feat everyone hypes to boost DBZ power erm

Still, I never said WB would be instrumental to beat Raditz or anything, just discussing if there was a logic to say "destroy the world" was more than random hyperbole. It can just as well be hyperbole until we get a better idea of the scope OP high tiers have -BB still has that DF power, meh-.

King Kandy
Yeah, let's hype the moon feat everyone hypes to boost DBZ power erm
lol. It's a good feat, of course people reference. You act like it shouldn't count when we've seen it happen multiple times.

Bentley
Originally posted by King Kandy
lol. It's a good feat, of course people reference. You act like it shouldn't count when we've seen it happen multiple times.

Nah, it's just the relationship between Tao almost dying with a grenade and Roshi blowing a planet and DB humor in general taken too seriously because the series shift after the King Piccolo saga. Its still a great feat, but then you get people counting the distance to the moon to prove it's a lightspeed feat and stuff like that.

Carver strips all the pleasure out of debating DB mad

King Kandy
Yeah, but Piccolo also destroyed the moon, and that was when DB had already gotten "serious".

amnesia
Hah. Anyway

Thor>>Entire DBZverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.