Maestro/Abomination(Original Lvl Strength) vs WWH/Juggernaut(Classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
mad stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C

guy222
Abomination had the Hulk beat when they fought. Banner tricked Blonsky and was able to defeat him

The Galaxy Master gave Blonsky his original lvl strength and again he appeared to beat the Hulk. Banner hulked out and pummeled him

Does that help ya

Colossus-Big C
oh okay, team 2 wins in a hard fight

guy222
I'd favor T 2 as well

dmills
The OG Abomination was an absolute beast and teamed up with Maestro... Damn! But classic Juggz with WWH is ridiculously sick. I'll go with Hulk and Juggy.

BattleMage
Originally posted by dmills
The OG Abomination was an absolute beast and teamed up with Maestro... Damn! But classic Juggz with WWH is ridiculously sick. I'll go with Hulk and Juggy.

Uriel005
Team 2 ftw. Of course it's somewhat of a tossup as I'm pretty sure these guys are all capable of Space punching the other team. So it comes down to who puts who into orbit first. I give classic juggs a slight speed advantage as well as hand to hand ability beyond raw punching.

janus77
lol,
the slowest character here (both physically and mentally) would be Juggernaut. nowhere near the speed and agility of the other 3.

nor does he have anything in the way of skill (as far as feats go).

imo, Maestro would make a terrible team-mate, and leave Abomination exposed.

if WWH is smart, then he'll quickly finish off Abomination (who is nowhere near the punching power of him or Maestro), letting Juggernaut play punching bag for Maestro, then it's 2-on-1 against Maestro, with WWH's superior strength and gladiatorial experience enough to take him down.

Colossus-Big C
cain was a military genius and master tactician before he became juggernaut if anything he is the smartest person here by far

janus77
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
cain was a military genius and master tactician before he became juggernaut if anything he is the smartest person here by far
laughing out loud
Cain is about Rhino level on the "genius" front. have you any proof whatsoever for this claim of yours?

seriously, Banner is actually one of the greatest geniuses on Marvel Earth and Blonksy was a near peer of Banner's, while Cain is some dumb ex-soldier who lives in a trailer and occasionally robs banks... no

Lord_Talron
dancesuperm

Stoic
Juggernaut would break the Abomination, and WWHulk would team up with him to crush Maestro.

Badabing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
cain was a military genius and master tactician before he became juggernaut if anything he is the smartest person here by far He's not smarter than WWH. WWH has Banner's intellect.

Team 2 ftw. durhulk jugdurnaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.