Psycho Mantis vs Vamp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

menokokoro
One of my all time favorite boss fights of all time has to be the fight against Psycho Mantis in the original psx version of mgs. The fight itself was pretty fun, and interesting, and his reading your "memory" was just inspired. However, the thing about this fight that made it a classic for me is how you beet him, change controller to the 2nd controller port (just in case someone hasn't played the game). Now, I actually ALMOST beat him without doing this, it took FOREVER! anyway, getting off subject.

both can dodge attacks from regular people, vamp is faster and stronger, mantis can turn invisible move stuff with his mind and shoot psy blasts.

who would win in an outright fight.....without the controller change that is?

FinalAnswer
Psycho Mantis turns the screen to Hideo 2

/thread.

menokokoro
HA! I love that fight. but yeah, i get your point, psychic power is almost always superior to brute strength and speed, unless you are using a controller, which vamp isn't.

yeah id agree with you, vamp looses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.